10 Best Study Tables For 2023
- January 9, 2023
Best Study Table
Working and learning from home has increased significantly through the pandemic and is undoubtedly something that is here to stay. Consequently, finding the ideal desk to study is fundamental. We must pay attention to several criteria such as comfort and good body position since we can spend many hours at our desks.
This article will show you the best study tables, so you don’t have to leave the house to be productive and get better results. This furniture is fundamental to stimulating productivity, creativity, concentration, and efficiency. To boost even more your study you can also check the best study chairs to match your desk. Here are the best study tables for 2023.
What to Look for When Buying a Study Table
This is a critical component and one that we must take into account. Before you start searching, list the things you often use on a desk (computer, printer, notebooks, among others). This will help you understand the space you use and thus reach the ideal size.
As this is a place of study where one can spend several hours, it must offer ergonomics. This criterion can significantly influence your productivity and overall performance. You should also ensure that your desk has space for everything it needs to bring comfort and optimize your tasks.
The average height recommended for a desk is 72cm. This height allows two things. On the one hand, you can move around without problems. On the other hand, it allows your elbows to form a 90-degree angle when your fingers are in contact with the keyboard. These are essential criteria to avoid having bad posture and prevent physical injuries.
Ample Storage Space
This criterion depends on how you use your desk. For example, whether you need additional storage space to organize your notes for a subject or if you use a lot of school material during your study. Once again, it is essential that you make a list of things you use the most to understand if you need a writing desk with some drawers for extra space.
Regarding the material, here are some general guidelines for your office supplies: select a surface with few reflections; make sure the surface material is not cold to the touch so it does not become unpleasant; choose a quality material (such as wood).
The Best Study Table for 2022 - The Ultimate Guide
1. påhl by ikea.
Price: EUR 69,99 / USD 71,28
Size: Height: 72cm / 28,35 in ; Width: 96cm / 37,8in; Depth: 58cm / 22,83in
- Desk top: Chipboard and MDF with honeycomb paper filling (100% recycled paper); Plastic border; Acrylic paint; Clear acrylic varnish.
- Bottom frame of the desk top: Steel; Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Color Options: White
An IKEA classic that shouldn’t be overlooked. One of the most affordable study tables in this list, this desk has all the basic features you want. It has a very positive bonus: adjusting its height to three different sizes. It can be 59, 66, or 72 cm and can be used by children and adults. It also contains a cable holder so you get extra storage space in order to stay organized.
A simple design, but through these functions, it becomes versatile. Another pleasant surprise about this study desk is that you can add a shelf that fits into this desk. It’s a good choice for those who don’t have too many demands, for example a college student.
Only available in one color
Price: EUR 119,00 / USD 121,19
Size: Height: 76cm / 29,92in; Width: 100cm / 39,37in; Depth: 48cm / 19,9in
- Top panel/ Main components/ Front Drawer: Particleboard; Acrylic paint; Paper veneer; Plastic border
- Lower blade: Particleboard; Paper veneer; Paper veneer; Plastic edging
- Side Drawer / Back Drawer: Particleboard; Plastic veneer
- Bottom Drawer: MDF; Acrylic paint
- Bottom Structure: Steel; Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Color Options: White; Black-brown; Grayish turquoise; White stain/Oak effect
This is another IKEA classic that we love. This product contains two drawers for those who always need a little extra space. It includes storage for cables, allowing you to hide them while being accessible. It is a simple design option available in four color types. It doesn’t take up too much space and can be used by people of different age groups.
Price: EUR 86,95 / USD 88,55
Size: Height: 88cm / 34,65in; Width: 87cm / 34,25in; Depth: 53cm / 20,87in
Materials: Wood; Steel
Color Options: White Wood; Red and Dark Wood; Black and White Wood; Yellow and Light Gray Wood; Blue-grey and Light Blue Wood; Light Blue and Purple Wood
This desk was born from an exciting combination of wood and metal that gives it a certain elegance. It is convenient for small spaces, and as it is collapsible, it can be stored in any corner if it takes up unwanted space. It has a shelf above the work area, giving extra space for other objects. In the case of a university student who lives far from home, carrying this desk with him when he returns home is very easy.
Great for small spaces
Foldable and portable
Does not require assembly
Small work area
Price: EUR 109,95 / USD 111,97
Size: Height: 75cm / 29,53in; Width: 77cm / 30,31in; Depth: 50cm / 19,69in
Materials: ABS; Steel; Plywood
Color Options: Cream; Black
Simple industrial-style design perfect for the smallest of spaces. It has a space to store documents you must have on hand. This one is easily dismantled, giving you even more room to take advantage of the space if needed. It is another excellent choice for college students with mostly rented homes. Since the two available colors are pretty neutral, you can easily fit this product into any environment.
Price: EUR 229,00 / USD 360,00
Size: Height: 66cm / 25,98in; Width: 120cm / 47,24in; Depth: 44,2cm / 17,4in
Materials: Desk: MDF with Oak veneer; Nitrocellulose varnish finish
Support with grid: Metal; Epoxy finish for wall mounting
Color Options: Oak and Black
Let’s face it. You weren’t expecting an option like this. It’s a bold choice. This desk manages to optimize the study space, including two small shelves and a metal frame. Not only do you save lots of space, but you also have a product with elegance.
You can place papers with important notes in the metal structure or decorate it to your liking — an exciting solution for the study area. If you prefer a more straightforward design, the brand has a product similar to this one but without a metal structure.
It has to be fixed to the wall
Price: EUR 299,00 / USD 420,00
Size: Height: 75cm / 29,53in; Width: 90cm / 35,43in; Depth: 53cm / 20,87in
Materials: MDF laminated with FSC walnut; Finished with nitrocellulose varnish
This Scandinavian-style study table is discreet and perfect for your study sessions. It also offers additional space for the organization through a drawer. You could also use it as a gaming desk if you have a desktop computer. By choosing this product, you are also making an ecologic choice as the wood used in its making comes from forests. It shows caring from an environmental, social, and economic point of view.
Price: EUR 129,95 / USD 133,00
Size: Height: 80,5cm / 31,69in; Width: 123,5cm / 48,62in; Depth: 53cm / 20,87in
Materials: MDF – Pine Wood
Color Options: Mint Green; Lily Rose; Natural Wood; Black and Natural Wood; Broken White – Natural Wood
This industrial-style desk comes in the form of an easel that allows you to choose from several color options so that it can fit into any environment. It has a simple and modern design that will give a different touch to the space. It has a good area for study.
Several colors available
Lack of space for organization
Price: EUR 249,95 / USD 254,41
Size: Height: 170cm / 66,93in; Width: 70cm / 27,56in; Depth: 48cm / 18,9in
Materials: Oak Wood
Color Options: Brown Oak
This is a very versatile product that is not only a desk but also a bookcase. It can be placed in the living room, bedroom, or office. This product combines two shelves with a desk at the bottom. Great for small spaces as it allows you to connect your study space with the extra organization. It’s a product that screams functionality.
Price: EUR 259,00 / USD 263,62
Size: Height: 76cm / 29,92in; Width: 120cm / 47,24in; Depth: 60cm / 23,62in
Materials: Fir wood and metal
This desk is a modern industrial product that results from a combination of wood and metal. It has an extensive work surface not only for studying but also for placing decorative objects. It has two drawers that allow you to store many things, and this feature makes it very practical. This product is made using certified wood from sustainably managed forests.
Takes up a lot of space
Price: EUR 159,00 / USD 161,83
Size: Height: 67cm / 26,38in; Width: 60cm / 23,62in; Depth: 40,5cm / 15,94in
Color Options: White and Oak
You’ve probably never seen anything as practical as this folding desk. Despite being so small, it still has small compartments for some storage. It can be placed in various spaces in your home, and the best thing is that it will never lose freedom. Extreme functionality and elegance are the adjectives that best describe this office.
We hope this article helps you select the best desk for your needs. I f you want to see more of what we do or want our shopping assistance, please feel free to contact us ! Finally, please l eave a comment and follow us on Pinterest!
1 thought on “10 Best Study Tables For 2023”
Personally I love simple wood tables like the Kailo by Sklum but you make up some great arguments for the function/space. Anyway great work summing up different options!
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Table of Contents
The Luminous Touch Discovering the Beauty of High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets
Let the sparkle of high gloss kitchen cabinets guide you towards a world where aesthetics and practicality unite in perfect harmony.
Antique White Kitchen Cabinets: Timeless Elegance and Vintage Charm
Let us inspire you, guide you, and unleash your creativity in the realm of antique white kitchen cabinets. Embark on this captivating adventure.
Embracing the Rustic Charm: Hickory Kitchen Cabinets for the Modern Homemaker
Famed for its remarkable durability and distinctive character, hickory is the secret superstar of contemporary kitchen aesthetics.
Diving Into the Depths: The Unexpected Versatility and Rich Warmth of Dark Brown Kitchen Cabinets
You’ll learn to embrace the bold and harness the subtle. Let’s get to it and discover the best dark brown kitchen cabinets!
- [email protected]
- Praça do Cel. Pacheco 2, 4050-453 Porto
- Design Styles
Study Table Guide: Ideal, Practical & Convenient Concepts
Study Table | Wall-Mounted | Two Study Table | Computer | Summing-Up | Faqs
When it comes to studying, everyone has their own unique needs. That’s why there are so many different study table designs out there.
Choosing the right study table can make studying a breeze. In this article, we’ll explore different types of study tables and which one is perfect for you.
We’ll also discuss the factors that must be considered when choosing a study table, like your seating needs, table size, and surface type.
So whether you’re looking for a traditional desk chair or a more comfortable couch, we’ve got the perfect guide!
How to Choose a Bedroom Study Table?
Choosing the right study table design for your bedroom can be daunting. Depending on the room’s layout and furniture, you may need a small or large table. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect table for your needs:
1. Consider the purpose of the table. A taller table with more storage space is ideal if it primarily serves as a desk for working. If the table will be used as a bedside table to hold books, lamps, and other objects, a shorter table with fewer storage spaces is better.
2. Consider your bedroom’s style. A classic contemporary bedroom might prefer a sleek modern design like those in high-end hotels or boutiques. A traditional Victorian bedroom might prefer an antique look with more ornate tables and chairs. The style of your bedroom is just one factor to consider; other factors include the size of your bed and any other furniture in the room.
3. Decide how much space you have available in your bedroom. Tables that are too small will not be able to accommodate all of your belongings, while tables that are too large will take up too much space in the room. It is essential to find a table that
1. A Study Table with Bookshelves
An attractive home furnishing option is a desk that doubles as a bookcase. This kind of table is versatile enough to serve as a desk, a dining table , or a relaxing place.
A bookshelf-style study table is space-efficient, flexible, and simple to assemble. Many different styles of bookcases are available, so you can choose one that works with your decor.
Consider one of the companies below if you want to buy a study table with a bookshelf design that is both fashionable and practical. Tables from these manufacturers are both stylish and functional.
2. Student vs. adult study tables
A good study table should be comfortable and have plenty of storage space for students. It should also be easy to move around so you can adjust it to your needs.
For adults, a study table should be more functional. It should be sturdy enough to support your weight and have a wide enough surface so that you can work without pain. It should also have storage space to keep your materials organised.
3. Tips for choosing the right study table
A study table is an essential part of any student’s home. It allows them to do their homework, study for classes, and more. However, choosing the right study table can be difficult.
Here are some tips for finding the perfect study table for your needs:
- First, consider your needs. Do you want a small or large table? Do you want a stationary or portable table?
- Second, consider your lifestyle. Are you a light sleeper? Do you have children who might be able to damage the furniture? If so, you might need to choose a more durable table.
- Third, consider your budget. How much money are you willing to spend? Do you want unique features (like a space for your laptop)?
- Finally, think about how you will use the table. Will you mainly use it in your bedroom or office? If so, what kind of design will work best in each environment?
4. An Every-Room Corner Study Table
Corner study tables are perfect for use in any room of your house. They’re versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. There are a few things to consider when designing a corner study table.
- First, you’ll want to decide what surface you’ll use it on. A corner study table is a perfect solution if you have a desk too small for a regular table.
- You can also use a corner study table as an extra seat in your living room or bedroom. It’s also great for holding plants or magazines. Just make sure that the table is large enough to accommodate your needs.
- Another thing to consider when designing a corner study table is the layout of your furniture. You don’t want everything in the same row or column. Otherwise, accessing whatever you’re trying to find will be challenging. Instead, spread out your furniture, so it’s easier to get to.
- Finally, keep in mind the size and shape of your space when designing your corner study table. You don’t want it to take up too much space or be too bulky. Find the perfect design that fits your needs and makes your home more comfortable and convenient.
5. Wardrobes with study tables
Having a study table that is convenient and comfortable is essential for students who are trying to get the most out of their education. The table should be big enough for everyone to sit at it and have plenty of storage so students can store their textbooks and other materials.
There are a variety of study table designs that you can choose from. Some tables have built-in wardrobes, while others simply have a flat surface that can be used as a desk. Whatever design you choose, make sure it is comfortable and convenient.
6. L-shaped study table
If you’re looking for a comfortable and convenient study spot, you’ll want to consider using an L-shape study table. An L-shaped study table is an excellent option because it allows you to sit in two different positions. This makes it easier for you to get the most out of your studying sessions.
You can also use an L-shape study table to work on your laptop or desktop. This type of table is great because it has plenty of space to store your belongings and equipment. Plus, the design ensures you won’t have trouble seeing what you’re working on.
If you’re looking for a stylish and practical study table, don’t hesitate to consider an L-shape study table design.
How to choose a small wall-mounted folding study table?
When choosing a wall-mounted folding study table for your small space, there are a few things to consider.
- First and foremost, the size of the table.
- Secondly, the type of table you wish to purchase.
- Thirdly, the accessories that will go with your table.
- Fourthly, whether or not you want a stationary or movable study table.
- Finally, where do you plan on placing your table in your room?
First and foremost, the size of the table is essential. A table will take up too much space, while a table will not be able to hold all of your supplies comfortably. When choosing a tabletop size, think about how many textbooks or notebooks you plan on using at once.
Additionally, if you have other electronic devices or objects that need surface area (such as a laptop), be sure to factor this in. The tabletop should be big enough to fit everything without having to stack any books or papers on top of each other.
Suppose you are looking for a study table that is both comfortable and convenient. In that case, you will want to consider some of the innovative designs available today.
- One of the best study table designs is the double student table. This table is designed for use by two students simultaneously. It features two separate tables that are easily movable so that they can be placed anywhere in your room.
- Another excellent option for a study table is the corner student table. This table is perfect for use in tight spaces or areas limited in size. It features a small footprint, so it can be easily stored when not in use.
- If you want something that is both versatile and stylish, you should consider one of the modular study tables on the market. These tables are designed to fit into any space efficiently and can be customised to match your needs.
Whatever study table design you choose, make sure to take into account your convenience and comfort when making your decision. There is no better way to increase your productivity than by having a comfortable and convenient study area at your disposal.
Many different study tables are available on the market, and finding the perfect one for your needs can be challenging. Whether you need a small table for sitting in front of your laptop or a larger table for spreadsheets and papers, here are some of the best study table designs for your convenience.
Small Study Table with Laptop Stand
This small study table has a laptop stand built in, so you can easily keep your laptop close at hand while you work. The table is also lightweight and easy to move so that you can set it up anywhere in your room.
Large Study Table with Storage
This design is perfect if you need a large table to spread your materials. The table has storage space underneath, so you can easily organise your materials. Plus, the table is large enough to accommodate most laptops and tablets.
Multi-Purpose Desk with Study Table
This desk has a study table built right into it so you can use it as a desk or a workspace. The table is also comfortable to sit on, so you can stay productive all day long.
Why Should You Invest in a Study Table?
A study table is one of the essential tools you can use when studying for exams. A study table makes it easier to stay organised and focused and can also help you get more out of your studying sessions. So, if you’re looking for the ideal study table design for your convenience, read on!
Learning is something that should be fun, not a chore. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best study table designs for your convenience. Whether studying in your dorm room, at home, or in class, these tables will make it easy and comfortable to focus on.
From low-profile tables that blend seamlessly into your room’s décor to sleek, elevated designs that make you feel like a genius while you learn, we’ve got you covered. So scroll up and start learning!
1. What to decide while choosing a study table?
Study tables have come a long way in recent years. They now come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so it can be hard to decide which one is best for you.
- The first thing to consider is what you will use the study table for. Will it be used primarily for studying? Or will it be used as a work desk as well? If it’s going to be used primarily for studying, you may want to choose a study table with a flat surface with no drawers or shelves. This will make it easier to focus on your studies.
- If you plan on using the study table as a work desk, you may choose a study table with drawers or shelves. This will give you plenty of storage space for your materials and make it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Another thing to consider is how comfortable the table is. You don’t want to sit at an uncomfortable desk all day long. Make sure to test out the different types of tables before making your purchase.
Whatever study table design you choose, make sure to make it convenient for you!
2. How Do You Design a Small Desk?
A study table is an essential part of any student’s home office. It can be used for studying, working on homework, or simply enjoying a relaxing cup of tea or coffee.
Depending on your preferences, there are many different ways to decorate a study table. You can choose to feature beautiful natural materials, traditional furniture pieces, or even modern designs.
One of the most important things to consider when decorating a study table is its size. Make sure the table is big enough to work comfortably without stretching your arms. Also, ensure that the table is high enough, so you don’t have to stoop over it.
Finally, don’t forget to add some decorative elements to your study table. This will help to make it more functional and comfortable. Some examples of decorative elements include bookshelves, lamps, and plants.
3. How high should a study table be?
To make studying as comfortable as possible, you’ll want to find an ideal study table with the right height.
A study table that is too high will make it difficult to work at your desk, while a table that is too low will make it challenging to keep your posture correct.
To find the right height for your table, measure the height of your tallest chair and add an inch or two to that measurement. This will give you a starting point for finding the right height for your study table.
If you are using a laptop on your study table, adjust the laptop stand to be at the same height as your sitting position. This will help keep your back healthy and properly aligned while studying.
- The Magazine
- Design Services
- Book Free Site Visit
- Home Décor Advice
Journey through real Indian homes to find unique and modern home décor ideas
This home in Goa is a technicolour dream come true
A sea-view home in Mumbai inspired by its context
This farmhouse in Gurugram is a manifestation of resort living
Create your own beautiful home
Home décor tips, tricks, ideas and advice from experts
Protect and beautify your home with the best exterior paints
Marble wall designs for your space
It's outdoor season and we need to talk about landscape design
The inspiration you need to elevate your day-to-day
Celestially inspired, environmentally grounded in Goa
Eeshaan Kashyap sets the stage for a vibrant celebration in his garden
Style a garden on your table this festive season
Find inspiration for every room in your home
Exploring the differences between a drawing room and a living room
Small bedroom ceiling design ideas for a stylish sanctuary
Sandeep Bogadhi, on building a life and practice in Ladakh
- Design Ideas Living Room Designs Modular Kitchen Designs Bedroom Designs Bathroom Designs Dining Room Designs Pooja Room Designs Study Room Designs Balcony Designs Wardrobe Designs False Ceiling Designs Home Office Designs Crockery Unit Designs Bed Designs Tile Designs Flooring Designs Foyer Designs TV Unit Designs
- Offerings Full Home Interiors Furniture & Decor Modular Kitchen
- By City Mumbai Pune Ahmedabad Chennai Delhi Bangalore Kolkata Hyderabad Jaipur Thane Navi Mumbai Noida Nagpur Vadodara/Baroda Gurgaon Indore Coimbatore Bhubaneswar Lucknow
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Interior Design
- Shop Online
- Help Center
- Design Ideas
- Design Guide
Need help designing your dream home?
- Living Room Designs
- Modular Kitchen Designs
- Bedroom Designs
- Bathroom Designs
- Dining Room Designs
- Pooja Room Designs
- Study Room Designs
- Balcony Designs
- Wardrobe Designs
- False Ceiling Designs
- Home Office Designs
- Crockery Unit Designs
- Bed Designs
- Tile Designs
- Flooring Designs
- Foyer Designs
- TV Unit Designs
- Full Home Interiors
- Furniture & Decor
- Modular kitchen
- Navi Mumbai
Looking for expert guidance to design your
Leave your information and we will call you to book your preferred consultation slot
- Interior Design Guides & How To's
- Buying Guide - How To Choose The Right Study Table
Buying guide - how to choose the right study table
- Study Room Design
A study table is a great addition to ease out studying or working at home or at an office workspace. Here is a guide to help you make that choice for your space
The necessity for a study table for the bedroom ensures thorough privacy and ease for a student/professional and helps keep the work organized.
Here are some essential guidelines that can help you make the final choice on how to choose the best quality study table. From the best space-saving study table for work from home to the most productive simple study table for office work to a multi-purpose study table with cabinet and bedroom wall mounted study tables - let’s dig all of it.
Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a Study Table
1. evaluate the study table size:.
Size is one of the most crucial factors to contemplate while selecting a study table for academic/work purposes. Use a study table with the right size that is enough to accommodate your study material or laptop. It is recommended that you have an estimate of the size necessities before you choose to buy one. The height, breadth and length should be in harmony with the space that is available in the room. If your room is not a spacious one, then you may opt for a linear table to save space and fit the aesthetic appeal. Bigger rooms can easily accommodate an L-shaped or U-shaped study table and chair .
2. Consider the Storage Options of the Study Table:
Your study table should be professional enough to help you minimize the wastage of time and energy. A study table with storage facilities assures that you can easily access your everyday basic things without much effort. While most tables come with a fundamental drawer, opt for study tables with drawers open to keep your books and entrenched drawers to keep extra exercise books and other stationery items.
3. Remember the Room Décor and Aesthetic:
Why buy those monotonous and simple study table with wooden finish when you can opt for study tables with amazing designs? Well designed spaces encourage creativity, keep students focused & attentive and lead to peace. Modern study tables are designed to fit the present-day urban chic interior décor . Pick a study table that has a suitable sort of design or pattern to correspond to your room interior. Few tables come with cabinets and cork boards for a contemporary look.
4. Pick Good Quality Material for your Study Table:
The material of any furniture signifies the longevity of that piece.Similarly, the material of a study table should be of rich quality to guarantee long-term use. Think buying a tad bit expensive material as an investment to be utilised by generations to come. While wood is one of the most widely used materials, you can consider wrought iron and semi wooden tables as well.
5. Consider the Study Table Ergonomics:
It is basic to evaluate your requirements before buying the study table, particularly if the user will be a kid. The most beneficial approach to getting a comfortable table is to make the user sit at the table and confirm the table height.
6. The Right Chair:
Once you are done with all the elements that your study table needs to help you enhance your focus, all you need is an excellent chair to match it. Find a chair that has the competent height to match your study table.
What are the Different Types of Study Tables?
A huge variety of study table designs are available that suit any room décor or serve any specific purpose. The study table design ideas range from contemporary to minimalist to utility-rich. After considering and analysing all the factors for which you need a study table, you can select one from the vast range of study table designs.
1. A Corner Table
When you have space limitations for the installation of a study table, a corner study table is a suitable solution. In such a compact arrangement, a corner table satiates your need for a piece of furniture . With minimal composition, it comes with drawers for additional storage space. Another advantage of a corner study table is that the walls provide added utility area.
2. A Writing Table
A writing table has a minimal design with little storage space. It serves flawlessly against a wall and suits better with a laptop than with a desktop. With its conventional and relaxed style, it works perfectly in any space, at home or work. The simple design of this study table reflects a refined vibe with a sleek look that highlights the décor of your room. Apart from its simplistic traditional study table design, writing tables are also available in stylish and trendy designs.
3. A Standing Table
A standing table is an answer to the health discussion that arises due to being set to one sitting position. It has a smart look with flexible utility. This study table design comes in three main varieties:
- An accessory to mount on your regular table for you to work standing up.
- A complete desk which can be modified as per your height necessity.
- A stand-up desk at a raised position.
4. A Wall-Mounted Table
A wall-mounted table is one of the most refined and contemporary study table design concepts that serve a significant objective of décor without occupying any floor area. This free table can be mounted on the wall of any room. The shelves area provide the right amount of space you need in a small area.
5. An Executive Study Table
An executive desk has a sturdy design with numerous functionalities. Its immensity comes with a smart and utility-rich structure that reflects a rich look that stands strong and stable in your room. This one comes with loads of storage drawers, a massive footprint, and gracefully carved designs. On top of these characteristics, it has a spacious surface area that gives you plenty of options for utilisation. All in all, an executive table imparts a great sense of brilliance and a timeless charm.
Why a Good Work or Study Table is a Must-Have
Study tables or work tables are not a luxury. They are essential in the present situation where either we are forced to stay home due to the pandemic or the world is shifting to remote work as a new normal. Here’s why you must invest in a good study table:
- A good study table or work desk can help enhance productivity
- It assures a good posture and fewer back pains or other health problems
- It permits you to work and study with efficiency
- Provides a formal vibe and improves your work from home/online study experience
With the help of Asian Paints Beautiful Homes, you can find your perfect study table. Here’s how we can help you design/buy a perfect study table for your space:
- With our vision and planning, you can design a budget-friendly small study table instead of big study table that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also successful for a small space.
- Technique and precision are essential to us. We ensure that the design of the study table and chair is tailored to be practical and comprehensive for maximum utility.
- Our tables come with ample customization opportunities, and you can make every nook and cranny serve a purpose.
- We have a huge range of options to fulfill your dreams. From a study table with drawers to a luxurious big study table, we can do it all for you.
- We do not compromise on quality and craft best pieces despite having the most competitive low-cost smart study tables in the market.
- We do not finalize the design until we have your sign-off.
Our current stores are spread across Amritsar, Tumakuru, Raipur, Jaipur, New Delhi, Kochi, Karur, Coimbatore, Bengaluru and Nashik. In addition, we are in the process of opening up state-of-the-art stores across several cities.
Ready to start
Speak to our design professionals
Leave your information here and receive a consultation with our interior design experts.
Ready to start your journey to a beautiful home.
- All Tiles / Kitchen Tiles (1951)
- How to Clean Kitchen Floor Tiles
- 20 Dreamy Kitchen Design Ideas
- 2×2 Tiles
- 2×4 Tiles
- 4×4 Tiles
- 1×1 Tiles
- 4×8 Tiles
- 300×600 mm Tiles
- 395×395 mm Tiles
- 300×450 mm Tiles
- 200×1200 mm Tiles
- 800×800 mm Tiles
- 800×1200 mm Tiles
- 800×1600 mm Tiles
- 145×600 mm Tiles
- 195×1200 mm Tiles
- 295×295 mm Tiles
- 200×300 mm Tiles
- 250×375 mm Tiles
- 400×400 mm Tiles
- 148×600 mm Tiles
- 1000×1000 mm Tiles
- Parking Tiles
- Elevation Tiles
- Bedroom Tiles
- Outdoor Tiles
- Terrace Tiles
- Living Room Tiles
- Balcony Tiles
- Swimming Pool Tiles
- Porch Tiles
- Office Tiles
- Pathway Tiles
- Dining Room Tiles
- Commercial Tiles
- Restaurant Tiles
- Hospital Tiles
- Accent Tiles
- Automotive Tiles
- School Tiles
- High Traffic Tiles
- Stairs Tiles
- Texture Tiles
- Mosaic Tiles
- Granite Tiles
- Stone Tiles
- Pattern Tiles
- Cement Tiles
- Flower Tiles
- Travertine Tiles
- Slate Tiles
- Statuario Tiles
- Plain Tiles
- Metallic Tiles
- Bottochino Tiles
- Book Match Tiles
- Geometric Tiles
- Carrara Tiles
- Abstract Tiles
- Monochrome Tiles
- Stylized Tiles
- Brick Tiles
- Hexagonal Tiles
- Limestone Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Designer Tiles
- Anti Skid Tiles
- Digital Tiles
- Double Charge Tiles
- Highlighter Tiles
- Full Body Vitrified Tiles
- Polished Vitrified Tiles
- Germ Free Tiles
- Forever Tiles
- Digital Glazed Vitrified Tiles
- Stain Resistant Tiles
- Printed Double Charge Tiles
- Non Digital Tiles
- Kerinox Tiles
- Anti Static Tiles
- Matte Finish Tiles
- Glossy Tiles
- Sugar Finish Tiles
- Satin Finish Tiles
- Super Glossy Tiles
- Reactive Tiles
- Lapato Finish Tiles
- Sparkle Tiles Collection
- Estilo Tiles Collection
- FT Autumn 2020 Tiles Collection
- Zenith Tiles Collection
- Sahara Tiles Collection
- Rhino Tiles Collection
- Duazzle Tiles Collection
- Inspire Tiles Collection
- HD-P Elevation Tiles Collection
- Inspire Planks Tiles Collection
- Bathroom floor tiles
- Living Room floor tiles
- Kitchen floor tiles
- Bedroom floor tiles
- Porch/Parking Floor Tiles
- Dining Room Floor Tiles
- Outdoor/Terrace Floor Tiles
- 1200X2400 mm Floor Tiles
- 1200X1200 mm Floor Tiles
- 800X1600 mm Floor Tiles
- 800X800 mm Floor Tiles
- 600X1200 mm Floor Tiles
- 600×600 mm Floor Tiles
- 300 X 600 mm Floor Tiles
- Plank Floor Tiles
- Double Charge Vitrified Floor Tiles
- Anti Skid Floor Tiles
- Vitrified Floor Tiles
- Full Body Vitrified Floor Tiles
- Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Forever Floor Tiles (Scratch Resistant)
- Polished Glazed Vitrified Floor Tiles
- Wooden Floor Tiles
- Marble Floor Tiles
- Abstract Floor Tiles
- Brick Floor Tiles
- Cement Floor Tiles
- Stone Floor Tiles
- Granite Floor Tiles
- Book Match Floor Tiles
PGVT Calacatta Natura
GFT BDF Rustic Arc Jaiselmer
DGVT Hardstone Brown
- Bathroom Wall tiles
- Living Room Wall tiles
- Kitchen Wall tiles
- Bedroom Wall tiles
- Exterior/Outdoor Wall Tiles
- 600X1200 mm Wall Tiles
- 600×600 mm Wall Tiles
- 300X600 mm Wall Tiles
- 1200X2400 mm Wall Tiles
- 1200X1200 mm Wall Tiles
- 800X800 mm Wall Tiles
- 300X450 mm Wall Tiles
- Plank Wall Tiles
- Designer Wall Tiles
- Ceramic Wall Tiles
- Vitrified Wall Tiles
- Glazed Vitrified Wall Tiles
- Highlighter Wall Tiles
- Digital Wall Tiles
- Polished Vitrified Wall Tiles
- Porcelain Wall Tiles
- Wooden Wall Tiles
- Marble Wall Tiles
- 3D Wall Tiles
- Mosaic Wall Tiles
- Floral Wall Tiles
- Brick Wall Tiles
- Plain Wall Tiles
- Geometric Wall Tiles
ODH Amelia Decor HL
EHM Slump Block Cotto
ODH Bottichino Beige HL
- Bathroom wall Tiles
- Bathroom Floor Tiles
- Anti-skid Tiles
- 300X600 mm Bathroom Tiles
- 300X300 mm Bathroom Tiles
- 600X600 mm Bathroom Tiles
- 300X450 mm Bathroom Tiles
- 600X1200 mm Bathroom Tiles
- 200X300 mm Bathroom Tiles
- 250X375 mm Bathroom Tiles
- Planks Bathroom Tiles
- Anti Skid Bathroom Tiles
- Ceramic Bathroom Tiles
- Vitrified Bathroom Tiles
- Highlighter Bathroom Tiles
- Designer Bathroom Tiles
- Light Bathroom Tiles
- Glazed Vitrified Bathroom Tiles
- 3D Bathroom Tiles
- Wooden Bathroom Tiles
- Mosaic Bathroom Tiles
- Geometric Bathroom Tiles
- Floral Bathroom Tiles
- Plain Bathroom Tiles
- Texture Bathroom Tiles
- Marble Bathroom Tiles
ODH Jagna HL
GFT SPH Sawtooth Blue HL
ODH Piano Floral HL
- Kitchen Floor Tiles
- Kitchen wall Tiles
- Anti-skid Kitchen Tiles
- 300X600 mm Kitchen Tiles
- 600X600 mm Kitchen Tiles
- 300X450 mm Kitchen Tiles
- 300X300 mm Kitchen Tiles
- 600X1200 mm Kitchen Tiles
- 200X300 mm Kitchen Tiles
- 395X395 mm Kitchen Tiles
- Plank Kitchen Tiles
- Ceramic Kitchen Tiles
- Highlighter Kitchen Tiles
- Vitrified Kitchen Tiles
- Designer Kitchen Tiles
- Light Kitchen Tiles
- Dark Kitchen Tiles
- Glazed Vitrified Kitchen Tiles
- Polished Vitrified Kitchen Tiles
- Floral Kitchen Tiles
- Mosaic Kitchen Tiles
- Geometric Kitchen Tiles
- 3D Kitchen Tiles
- Stylized Kitchen Tiles
- Wooden Kitchen Tiles
- Plain Kitchen Tiles
- Texture Kitchen Tiles
ODH Diamond Cross HL
GFT SPH Geometric Grey HL
ODH Trapezoid Blue HL
- Bed Room Tiles
- Bedroom Floor Tiles
- Bedroom Wall Tiles
- Living Room Floor Tiles
- Living Room Wall Tiles
- Accent Wall Living Room Tiles
- 600×1200 mm Living Room Tiles
- 600×600 mm Living Room Tiles
- 1200×2400 mm Living Room Tiles
- 800×1600 mm Living Room Tiles
- 800×1200 mm Living Room Tiles
- 800X800 mm Living Room Tiles
- 1200×1200 mm Living Room Tiles
- 300×600 mm Living Room Tiles
- Planks Living Room Tiles
- Glazed Vitrified Living RoomTiles
- Vitrified Living RoomTiles
- Ceramic Living RoomTiles
- Polished Glazed Vitrified Living RoomTiles
- Double Charge Living RoomTiles
- Digital Glazed Vitrified Living RoomTiles
- Designer Living RoomTiles
- Digital Living RoomTiles
- Marble Living Room Tiles
- Wooden Living Room Tiles
- Granite Living Room Tiles
- Bookmatch Marble Living Room Tiles
- Cement Living Room Tiles
- Onyx Living Room Tiles
- Plain Living Room Tiles
- Mosaic Living Room Tiles
- Texture Living Room Tiles
PGVT Brown Streak Binaco
DGVT Rio Wood
- Living room Marble Tiles
- Bedroom Marble Tiles
- Bathroom Marble Tiles
- Kitchen Marble Tiles
- 600×1200 mm Tiles
- 600X600 mm tiles
- 800×2400 mm tiles
- 800X800 mm Tiles
- 300X600 mm tiles
- 300X450 mm tiles
- 300×300 mm Tiles
- Glossy Finish
- Super Glossy Finish
- Matte Finish
- Satin Matte Finish
- White Marble Tiles
- Green Marble Tiles
- Pink Marble Tiles
- Grey Marble Tiles
- Red Marble Tiles
- Brown Marble Tiles
- Beige Marble Tiles
- Blue Marble Tiles
- Black Marble Tiles
- Wooden Plank Tiles
- Bedroom Wooden Tiles
- Wooden Elevation Tiles
- Wood Bathroom Tiles
- Wood Kitchen Tiles
- Wooden Balcony Tiles
- 300×600 mm Wooden Tiles
- 600×600 mm Wooden Tiles
- Small Wooden Tiles
- 300×300 mm Wooden Tiles
- 295×295 mm Wooden Tiles
- Plank Wooden Tiles
- 145×600 mm Wooden Tiles
- 195×1200 mm Wooden Tiles
- 200×1200 mm Wooden Tiles
- Ceramic Wooden Tiles
- Vitrified Wooden Tiles
- Glazed Vitrified Wooden Tiles
- Double Glazed Vitrified Wooden Tiles
- Polished Glazed Vitrified Wooden Tiles
- Polished Vitrified Wooden Tiles
- Full Body Vitrified Wooden Tiles
- Designer Wooden Tiles
ODH Unisquare Leaf HL
GFT ODP Aster Wood Brown
ODH Leathra HL
- Living Room Vitrified Tiles
- Bathroom Vitrified Tiles
- Parking Vitrified Tiles
- Kitchen Vitrified Tiles
- 1200X2400 mm Vitrified Tiles
- 1200X1200 mm Vitrified Tiles
- 800X1600 mm Vitrified Tiles
- 800X800 mm Vitrified Tiles
- 600X1200 mm Vitrified Tiles
- 600×600 mm Vitrified Tiles
- 300 X 600 mm Vitrified Tiles
- Anti-skid Vitrified Tiles
- Glazed Vitrified Tiles
- Polished Glazed Vitrified Tiles
- Marble Vitrified Tiles
- Wooden Vitrified Tiles
- Plain Vitrified Tiles
- Onyx Vitrified Tiles
- Statutario Marble Vitrified Tiles
- Stone Vitrified Tiles
- Travertine Marble Vitrified Tiles
- Bookmatch Marble Vitrified Tiles
DGVT Poplar Beige
- Matte Finish Ceramic Tiles
- Glossy Finish Ceramic Tiles
- Regular Ceramic Tiles
- 600×600 mm Ceramic Tiles
- 300×450 mm Ceramic Tiles
- 300×600 mm Ceramic Tiles
- 395×395 mm Ceramic Tiles
- Small Ceramic Tiles
- Bathroom Ceramic Tiles
- Kitchen Ceramic Tiles
- Living Room Ceramic Tiles
- Bedroom Ceramic Tiles
- Outdoor/Parking Ceramic Tiles
- High-Traffic Ceramic Tiles
- Commercial/Office Area Ceramic Tiles
- Elevation Ceramic Tiles
- Wooden Ceramic Tiles
- Marble Ceramic Tiles
- Plain Ceramic Tiles
- Mosaic Ceramic Tiles
- Cement Ceramic Tiles
- Geometric Ceramic Tiles
- Floral Ceramic Tiles
- Web Stories
- Company Profile
- Core Values
- Awards &; Accolades
- Leadership Team
- Board of Directors
- Manufacturing Capabilities
- Product Quality
- Corporate Office
- Signature Company Showrooms
- Orientbell Exclusive Boutiques
- Store Locator
- Project @ Orientbell
- Residential Project
- Commercial Project
- Government Project
- Industrial Project
- Builders Contractors
- Our Capabilities
- Disclosures under Regulation 46 of SEBI (LODR) Regulations
- Other Statutory Disclosures
- Investor Information
- Get to know us
- Current Openings
- Press Release
- Latest News
- Inspire 3.0 Collection
- Granalt Collection
- Paris Double Charge Tiles Collection
- Versalia Vitrified Tiles Collection
- Inspire – 800×1600
- Inspire Art Collection
- Timeless 2.0
- Duazzle Elevation
- Marvel Collection
- River Tiles Collection
- FT Autumn 2.0
- Inspire Steps
- Inspire Select
- Serenity Collection
- Inspire – Dora
- Sahara Double Body
14 Modern Study Table Design Ideas for a Perfect Study or Workspace
27 Mar 2023, Read Time : 9 Min
There are numerous ways a study table can be designed, but it is necessary to design it in such a way that it proves to be functional and also turns out to look quite pretty and stunning. A study table can be quite an important part of one’s house as it allows you to study, read, and work efficiently. It also helps you be more productive. A study table or a work table has become one of the major necessities that a person needs to have in their homes now, thanks to the post-Covid work-from-home culture.
Here are a few ways in which you can design some pretty, sturdy, and functional study tables in your house.
Study Table Designs: Things to Remember
There are a few things that you must keep in mind while choosing a study table for your study. Some of the major things have been explained below.
Check Your Requirements:
One of the basic things that you need to remember about study table design is that you should be aware of what your requirements are. It is of no use to spend an exorbitant amount of money on features, sizes, colours and shapes that you will never use. The study table should have everything that you need, but should still be simple enough so that it looks elegant and good.
Check the Space:
A lot of modern study table designs nowadays try to focus on minimalism and try to keep things as simple as possible. This is a great aesthetic choice, however, you should always consider the space available while designing a study table. Study table designs for small rooms will differ a lot from study table designs for larger rooms. Choose a design according to the space so that you can use it to its fullest.
Understand the Flooring:
Different floors and rooms require different furniture. Marble tiles and wooden tiles are generally the best choices for any study room as they are not only sturdy and durable, but they also look chic and suit the ‘professional’ vibe of a study room or study area. You can also use other tiles such as mosaic and ceramic for a different and unique look.
Storage is Necessary:
Make Most of the Variety of Materials:
Wooden Study Tables:
Wooden study tables are iconic. Wood is one of the most used materials for designer study tables as well as simple study table designs. They look classy, are quite durable, and can work with almost any decor and colour scheme.
Glass Study Tables:
Marble-top Study Table:
Metal study desks:
Various Types of Study Tables and Designs
Many different types and styles of study table designs are available in the market. The design is not only dependent on the material and colour of the table, but also the shape, utility, functions, features, and much more.
Here are a few types of study table designs that are commonly found in the market.
Study Table With Built-in Bookshelf Design:
As mentioned earlier, most work nowadays happens with the help of computers. If you use a desktop system you need enough space to store all the accessories such as CPU, monitor, printer, etc., and also need good and accessible space for input devices such as mice and keyboards. A computer table can provide you with a seamless experience in dealing with computers and can help you increase your productivity.
Wall-Mounted Study Table Design:
If you are low on space and want to set up your study in a smaller room, then a wall-mounted study table design is perfect for you. There are many wall-mounted study table designs to choose from. These are sleek, stylish, and highly functional. They can be folded to save space and use it judiciously. Wall-mounted study tables can be suitable as study table designs for adults as well as children study table designs.
Corner Desk Design:
Modern Study Table Designs:
Credenza desks and Tables:
Credenza tables are perfect for people who have got a lot of things and would like to store them away at their work desks. These are generally made of wood, but can be made of other materials as well. They are shaped like cabinets and are normally used in kitchens and dining rooms, but this does not mean that you cannot use them in your study! Credenza-like tables are the best study table with storage designs especially if you want to use your space creatively.
Simple Wooden Study Desk:
Nothing can beat the class and simplicity of a simple wooden study desk. The wooden study table design is a classic design that suits almost all interiors. These are sturdy, look good, and are functional, making them an asset for your study.
Storage Shelves Study Desk:
Study tables with storage designs are all rage currently. These desks have ample space for you to store your books and other equipment when you don’t need them, enabling you to keep your desktop clutter-free.
L Shape Study Table Design:
L-shaped study tables are functional and provide a lot of space for you to work on. They also fit perfectly in a corner and look amazing next to windows.
Study Table with Wardrobes:
A wardrobe with a study table design is perfect for smaller rooms where you need to use every inch of space with care. These desks combine the functionality of a wardrobe with a table, making them ideal for homes where function is always preferred over aesthetics.
Folding Desk Design:
Designer study tables such as folding desks are suitable for people who want to use their space in the best way possible. You can fold these desks and then store them away when you don’t need them so that you can use the area for other work.
Creating a Study Table Space
People can get distracted often while working or studying especially if the atmosphere and the table are not conducive to studying. It is, therefore, necessary to set up a proper and dedicated study space for yourself so that you will stay focused on your work. Here are a few tips that you can use to create a study table space for yourself in your house.
- Create a Space Without Distractions: Choose a space where you won’t be distracted from time to time and can focus freely on your work.
- Find a good desk and chair: It is necessary to find a comfortable chair and desk that matches your style and the decor of your house.
- Adequate lighting: It is necessary to have proper lighting in your study room so that you can work without straining your eyes.
- Arrange Supplies: Arrange your supplies in such a way that they are easily accessible.
- Clock: You can also have a small clock on your desk to keep a track of your time.
- Reduced clutter: Keep things organised and declutter your desk from time to time.
- Personalise: Personalise your space in such a way that it feels like home to you and that you can work for longer durations without getting tired or bored.
There are many different designs of study tables available in the market, but it is up to you and your needs that can help you decide which table to choose. Do remember to seek a balance between aesthetics and functionality so that you end up with a good and comfortable desk.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Mannika Mitra is an Arts Graduate from the Delhi University & a Post-Graduate Diploma holder in Journalism and Mass Communication. She has worked as a digital producer with new agency; ANI, NDTV & Hindustan Times before joining Orientbell Tiles as a part of their digital and content marketing team. Her interest in interior design and knowledge of tiles comes from her family of architects and Tile Shop owners. In her quest to write useful blogs that help users pick the right tiles and renovation inspiration, she frequently does research with architects, tile dealers among others. Apart from writing content for the website she loves to travel, know about various cultures and binge watch on OTT platforms.
Things To Consider Before Installing A Wardrobe In Your Room
A Guide To Choosing The Right Sofa Set Design For Your Home
6 Creative and Inspiring Dining Room Design Ideas
Shop Bestsellers: Most Popular Tiles
DGVT Yellow Birch Wood
MRP : ₹ 82 /sq. ft.
HFM Anti-Skid EC Statuario Bianco
MRP : ₹ 50 /sq. ft.
GFT Anti Viral Olive Grey
MRP : ₹ 65 /sq. ft.
MRP : ₹ 48 /sq. ft.
PCM Glacier White
MRP : ₹ 64 /sq. ft.
- Home Improvement
Get updates on the latest tile designs....
Enter your email to recieve the most hottest news
- Track order
- Shopping list
- Shopping cart
Desks & computer desks
Desks for work, desks for play.
Looking for a desk for your gaming zone? Or an office-approved one that you can use sitting and standing so you feel and work better? Whatever you need, you can find it in the IKEA range.
- Product information page
Sort and Filter
731 products in result.
LINNMON / ADILS Table, 100x60 cm (39 3/8x23 5/8 ")
More options linnmon / adils table 100x60 cm (39 3/8x23 5/8 ").
MICKE Desk, 73x50 cm (28 3/4x19 5/8 ")
More options micke desk 73x50 cm (28 3/4x19 5/8 ").
LAGKAPTEN / ALEX Desk, 140x60 cm (55 1/8x23 5/8 ")
More options lagkapten / alex desk 140x60 cm (55 1/8x23 5/8 ").
LAGKAPTEN / ADILS Desk, 120x60 cm (47 1/4x23 5/8 ")
More options lagkapten / adils desk 120x60 cm (47 1/4x23 5/8 ").
TORALD Desk, 65x40 cm (25 5/8x15 3/4 ")
MICKE Desk, 105x50 cm (41 3/8x19 5/8 ")
More options micke desk 105x50 cm (41 3/8x19 5/8 ").
LAGKAPTEN / ALEX Desk, 200x60 cm (78 3/4x23 5/8 ")
More options lagkapten / alex desk 200x60 cm (78 3/4x23 5/8 ").
LAGKAPTEN / ADILS Desk, 200x60 cm (78 3/4x23 5/8 ")
More options lagkapten / adils desk 200x60 cm (78 3/4x23 5/8 ").
VITTSJÖ Laptop table, 100x36 cm (39 3/8x14 1/8 ")
More options vittsjö laptop table 100x36 cm (39 3/8x14 1/8 ").
LAGKAPTEN / ALEX Desk, 120x60 cm (47 1/4x23 5/8 ")
More options lagkapten / alex desk 120x60 cm (47 1/4x23 5/8 ").
MICKE Desk, 142x50 cm (55 7/8x19 5/8 ")
More options micke desk 142x50 cm (55 7/8x19 5/8 ").
Classic IKEA, modern application
Lightwood has been an IKEA hallmark from the start. Not only because it looks great but for its versatility, durability, and affordability. This comes together beautifully in the new STENERIK laptop stand – while it also holds your screen high, eases eye strain, and facilitates proper posture.
This could be the start of something big
To think of all the journeys, traveled or imagined, that people have embarked on sitting at a desk! Find one that works for you, and take it from there.
Enjoy this post? Rate it!
How to choose a good study table
Table of contents, size does matter, style is eternal, see if the price is right, sufficient storage , work from home, multipurpose study table, customized study table, key takeaways.
In this blog, we will focus on the study table as an important piece of furniture for working from home. Let’s have a look at everything from the best table for working from home to the most efficient for office work, as well as multi-purpose and foldable tables.
It is essential to have good work. And here is why?
Study tables are not an extravagance. They’re essential in the current circumstance when the epidemic has compelled everyone to stay at home. The following are some of the reasons why you should buy a nice table.
- The correct work desk helps you become more productive.
- It maintains excellent posture and reduces back pain and other health complications.
- It enables you to work and study effectively.
- It gives off an office atmosphere and improves your work or study-from-home experience.
When choosing a work table, there are several elements to consider. Here are some of the most crucial aspects to consider before buying one.
Do you know the ideal size for a study table? The size is determined by the needs of the individual. If you’re seeking to buy a table online, keep these dimensions in mind.
Students and children’s table – If you’re searching for a single table that your children can share, choose a larger size so that it can store all of their stationery items and books and that they can all use the table simultaneously.
F or home or office – Here the size of the room or office cabin will determine the size of the table, whether you’re looking for studying at home or a work table for the office.
Professional work desk – Do you work in a sector that necessitates the use of a large table? Graphic artists, software engineers, and coders must work simultaneously on two computer monitors. These professionals will need a large work table. Laptop users may want to choose a smaller desk.
Work tables for hobbies and activities – Those who like activities and have hobbies such as painting, craft, and other similar activities must select a work table that meets their space requirements and is appropriate for their interests.
The style of your study or work table is the next key consideration. If you search the terms ‘study table’ on the internet, you will find hundreds of results. It’s that simple to buy a table online. However, how do you decide on a design and style? Here are some guidelines to help you select a suitable study table.
- Consider your room’s or home’s general decor. Choose a table that complements your existing furnishings. For example, buy a wooden study table if you have wooden furnishings.
- The material of a study table is one of the most crucial factors. You can have options such as wood, engineered wood, metal, glass, plastic, and many other innovative materials. However, if you have to move your table frequently, you may want to get a lightweight table, most likely constructed of engineered wood or plastic.
- More often than not, the table design you choose is influenced by your budget. When looking for study tables online, you can expect to pay $2,000 or above. Evaluate your table based on your budget. You may get an idea of the pricing of study tables and work desks by looking at a few internet furniture retailers and also comparing prices.
As previously stated, the cost of study tables is determined by a variety of elements, like the design, make material and brand. It might cost anywhere from a few thousand to several lakhs.
- Those seeking a long-lasting study table would have to pay just that extra. If you’re looking for a table that you’ll replace in a few years, a cheaper alternative is recommended.
Other significant factors influence the pricing of study tables. One is storage. Do you require a study table with storage for books, bags, and stationery? How much room do you need for storage? As a result, you’ll have to decide if you want a large or small table, which will impact the cost.
Design matters too
The design is also important. It is probably the most considered factor other than price. Designer furniture is significantly more expensive than furniture made by a local carpenter or from local companies. You may have to pay a little extra for a personalized study table, but it will be worth it because you will be studying and working at a table that you enjoy.
Designer study tables options
A work-from-home study table should ideally have all the features found in your workplace cubicle. Consider a large tabletop for your desktop or laptop, as well as storage for your books and diaries, cellphone, and other essential items that you use daily.
If you want a versatile and portable study table that can be used for work, hobbies, and even as a snack or coffee table, choose a table that is simple and plain and can be used for a variety of purposes.
If you have a keen eye for attention to detail, you may consider ordering a customized study table. You may ensure that your work table matches your décor while also meeting all of your table needs by personalizing it.
- The best study table ensures that you are comfortable. It is vital to achieve maximum comfort while studying. This is also helpful from the standpoint of relaxation and keeping correct body posture.
- When reading or writing, using a study table can help you enhance your focus by concentrating your good energy in one location.
- Finally, your study or work table should be comfortable for you and productive. If you choose a table that you dislike, it will affect your job as well.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. If you have any doubts, you can reach us here .
You can also share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
Liked this blog? Read next: How to concentrate on studies | 12 absolute tips for you!
Q1. Is the study table the ideal option for studying?
Answer – A study table facilitates the proper organization of study material such as books, stationery, laptop, etc. Hence, a study room with a study table is more important for the children, a children’s study table is fully dedicated to them.
Q2. What is the recommended table height for studying?
Answer – Ideally, for a comfortable seating posture, a study table height must be somewhere around 26 to 30 inches.
Q3. What is the best color for a study table?
Answer – Green, light-green, pastel blue, cream, and white are all good study room colors. According to research, these study table colors have a calming effect on the mind, which helps with concentration. A study table in a dark color does not emit pleasant energy.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 3.7 / 5. Vote count: 7
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
People also liked
Top study destinations for various engineering branches
Clarkson University | Top 10 undergraduate programs
An essential guide to the grading system in the USA
Extracurricular activities | Striking the perfect balance between academics and fun
Exploring Canada’s leading programs in Master of Renewable Energy
How to calculate CGPA in engineering | A comprehensive guide
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Start your journey with iSchoolConnect
Need help with your study abroad applications? Try iSchoolConnect for free!
- Where to Study? USA | UK | Canada | Australia | Singapore | Netherlands | Ireland | Germany | New Zealand
- Tests and Preparation GRE | GMAT | IELTS | TOEFL | SAT | PTE
- Visa Process Student visa for USA | Student visa for Canada | Student visa for UK
- Programs and Universities How to choose a university? | How to choose a career? | University interview tips
- Application Process How to apply? | Letter of Recommendation (LOR) | Essay and Statement of Purpose (SOP) | Document checklist | Finance documents
- Fees and Finances Cost of studying abroad | How to apply for scholarships? | Types of scholarships | Student loan | Accommodation | Part-time jobs
- Calculators Calculate your chances of studying abroad | Calculate cost of studying abroad | Which scholarship are you eligible for?
- Skip to main content
- Skip to search
- Skip to select language
- Sign up for free
- English (US)
console: table() static method
The console.table() method displays tabular data as a table.
This function takes one mandatory argument data , which must be an array or an object, and one additional optional parameter columns .
It logs data as a table. Each element in the array (or enumerable property if data is an object) will be a row in the table.
The first column in the table will be labeled (index) . If data is an array, then its values will be the array indices. If data is an object, then its values will be the property names. Note that (in Firefox) console.table is limited to displaying 1000 rows (first row is the labeled index).
Note: This feature is available in Web Workers
Collections of primitive types
The data argument may be an array or an object.
Collections of compound types
If the elements in the array, or properties in the object, are themselves arrays or objects, then their elements or properties are enumerated in the row, one per column:
Note that if the array contains objects, then the columns are labeled with the property name.
Restricting the columns displayed
By default, console.table() lists all elements in each row. You can use the optional columns parameter to select a subset of columns to display:
You can sort the table by a particular column by clicking on that column's label.
The data to display. This must be either an array or an object.
An array containing the names of columns to include in the output.
None ( undefined ).
This Yassified Bible Is Trending as a ‘Coffee Table Book’ on TikTok
The Good and Beautiful Bible Study
Higherdose's internet-famous 'sauna blanket' is 20% off for black friday, original reporting on everything that matters in your inbox..
Asian (AFC) 2026 World Cup qualifying schedule, results, table
Posted: November 20, 2023 | Last updated: November 20, 2023
Asian qualifying for the 2026 World Cup will be a long journey, a gauntlet that will require — at a minimum — multiple group stages.
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) will put eight teams directly into the 2026 World Cup, with a ninth team going to the inter-confederation playoffs in hopes of making the tournament.
[ MORE: How will 48-team 2026 World Cup work? ]
Only Africa and Europe will put more teams in the 2026 World Cup.
Current Premier League players Heung-min Son (Spurs, South Korea), Kaoru Mitoma (Brighton, Japan), and Saman Ghoddos (Brentford, Iran) are among those who will see their World Cup hopes rise and fall over the next three years — though all play on nations favored to qualify for the tournament.
Below you'll find the format, scores, and — eventually — tables, as dozens of nations bid to turn their World Cup dreams into reality.
Asian (AFC) 2026 World Cup qualification format
- First round (Oct. 11-17, 2023): 20 teams, home-and-away
- Second round (Nov. 2023 - June 2024): 36 teams, nine groups, top two from each group advance
- Third round (begins Sept. 2024): 18 teams, three groups, top two from each group qualify for World Cup , third- and fourth-place teams to fourth round
- Fourth round (begins Oct. 2025): Six teams, two groups, group winners qualify for World Cup , second-place teams to fifth round
- Fifth round (November 2025): Two teams, winner goes to inter-confederation playoffs
Asian (AFC) World Cup qualification schedule — First round fixtures, results
Afghanistan 1-0 Mongolia
Maldives 1-1 Bangladesh
Singapore 2-1 Guam
Yemen 3-0 Sri Lanka
Myanmar 5-1 Macau
Cambodia 0-0 Pakistan
Chinese Taipei 4-0 Timor-Leste
Indonesia 6-0 Brunei
Hong Kong 4-0 Bhutan
Nepal 1-1 Laos
Mongolia 0-1 (0-2 agg) Afghanistan
Bangladesh 2-1 (3-2 agg) Maldives
Guam 0-1 (1-3 agg) Singapore
Sri Lanka 1-1 (1-4 agg) Yemen
Macau 0-0 (1-5 agg) Myanmar
Pakistan 1-0 (1-0 agg) Cambodia
Timor-Leste 0-3 (0-7 agg) Chinese Taipei
Brunei 0-6 (0-12 agg) Indonesia
Bhutan 2-0 (2-4 agg) Hong Kong
Laos 0-1 (1-2 agg) Nepal
Asian (AFC) 2026 World Cup qualification schedule — Second round
Australia 7-0 Bangladesh
Japan 5-0 Myanmar
South Korea 5-0 Singapore
Philippines 0-2 Vietnam
Thailand 1-2 China
Malaysia 4-3 Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan 1-1 Jordan
Turkmenistan 1-3 Uzbekistan
Lebanon 0-0 Palestine
Iran 4-0 Hong Kong
Iraq 5-1 Indonesia
Oman 3-0 Chinese Taipei
UAE 4-0 Nepal
Qatar 8-1 Afghanistan
Saudi Arabia 4-0 Pakistan
Kuwait 0-1 India
Syria 1-0 North Korea
Yemen 0-2 Bahrain
Pakistan vs Tajikistan — 4am ET
Myanmar vs North Korea — 4:30am ET
Philippines vs Indonesia — 6am ET
Chinese Taipei vs Malaysia — 6am ET
Bangladesh vs Lebanon — 6:45am ET
Singapore vs Thailand — 7am ET
Vietnam vs Iraq — 7am ET
China vs South Korea — 7am ET
Hong Kong vs Turkmenistan — 7am ET
Uzbekistan vs Iran — 8am ET
Nepal vs Yemen — 8:15am ET
India vs Qatar — 8:30am ET
Palestine vs Australia — 9am ET
Kyrgyzstan vs Oman — 9am ET
Syria vs Japan — 9:45am ET
Bahrain vs UAE — 10:45am ET
Jordan vs Saudi Arabia — 11am ET
Afghanistan vs Kuwait — Noon ET
Asian (AFC) 2026 World Cup qualification tables — Second round groups
- Qatar — 1-0-0 — +7 GD — 3 points
- India — 1-0-0 — +1 GD — 3 points
- Kuwait — 0-0-1 — -1 GD — 0 points
- Afghanistan — 0-0-1 — -7 GD — 0 points
- Japan — 1-0-0 — +5 GD — 3 points
- Syria — 1-0-0 — +1 GD — 3 points
- North Korea — 0-0-1 — -1 GD — 0 points
- Myanmar — 0-0-1 — -5 GD — 0 points
- South Korea — 1-0-0 — +5 GD — 3 points
- China— 1-0-0 — +1 GD — 3 points
- Thailand — 0-0-1 — -1 GD — 0 points
- Singapore — 0-0-1 — -5 GD — 0 points
- Oman — 1-0-0 — +3 GD — 3 points
- Malaysia — 1-0-0 — +1 GD — 3 points
- Kyrgyzstan — 0-0-1 — -1 GD — 0 points
- Chinese Taipei — 0-0-1 — -3 GD — 0 points
- Iran — 1-0-0 — +4 GD — 3 points
- Uzbekistan — 1-0-0 — +2 GD — 3 points
- Turkmenistan — 0-0-1 — -2 GD — 0 points
- Hong Kong — 0-0-1 — -4 GD — 0 points
- Iraq — 1-0-0 — +4 GD — 3 points
- Vietnam — 1-0-0 — +2 GD — 3 points
- Philippines — 0-0-1 — -2 GD — 0 points
- Indonesia — 0-0-1 — -4 GD — 0 points
- Saudi Arabia — 1-0-0 — +4 GD — 3 points
- Jordan — 0-1-0 — 0 GD — 1 poin
- Tajikistan — 0-1-0 — 0 GD — 1 poin
- Pakistan — 0-0-1 — -4 GD — 0 points
- United Arab Emirates — 1-0-0 — +4 GD — 3 points
- Bahrain — 1-0-0 — +2 GD — 3 points
- Yemen — 0-0-1 — -2 GD — 0 points
- Nepal — 0-0-1 — -4 GD — 0 points
- Australia — 1-0-0 — +7 GD — 3 points
- Palestine — 0-1-0 — 0 GD — 1 point
- Lebanon — 0-1-0 — 0 GD — 1 poin
- Bangladesh — 0-0-1 — -7 GD — 0 points
More for You
Peanuts by Charles Schulz
Amazon Black Friday 2023: 9 Things for Less Than $25 That Are Worth Buying
Trump Serves Food to Soldiers and Police, Complains There's None Left for Him
Mysterious respiratory illness affecting dogs spreads across US
Carlton Pearson, influential Oklahoma megachurch founder who rejected hell, dies at age 70
Russia's Devastating New Weapon Hits Enemy Positions in War's First: Video
Angel Reese and LSU Saga Continues
X CEO Linda Yaccarino is reportedly getting texts from ad execs advising her to resign over Elon Musk's backing of antisemitic post
A Colorado court makes it official: Trump is an insurrectionist
Broom-Hilda by Russell Myers
Record-shattering roller coaster simulates falling from cliff with 155 mph speeds
China's Ex-Envoy Delivers 'Life-or-Death' Warning to US Over Taiwan
How to speak to someone with dementia
A Harvard professor claimed balls found in the ocean were alien tech. They may have just been industrial waste.
The Trump Trials: The Gag is Up
Animal Crackers by Mike Osbun
Video shows Buffalo Bills stadium buried in snow after massive storm | CNN
SpaceX Starship explodes after reaching space for the first time
Joe Manchin Leaves Two Republicans At Risk of Losing Their Seats
Japan ‘directly approaching’ Iran-backed Houthi rebels over hijacked cargo ship