- View history
Assignment: Ada , also known as Ada the Spy in some regions, is a non-canon minigame featured in Resident Evil 4 unlocked after completing the game.
- 2.1 Loadout
- 2.2 Plaga Sample locations
- 3.1 Yellow Herbs
The minigame's plot involves Ada collecting a number of plaga samples as ordered by Albert Wesker (as opposed to collecting the single control plaga sample like in the main game). Ada does so and then reports back to Wesker that the mission was completed. She also states that Krauser was killed despite the implication that he had actually survived.
Although the plot is non-canon, it is interesting to note the ending scene has one of the biggest allusions to Resident Evil 5 in that Albert Wesker talks about "Significant changes in our world".
Gameplay [ ]
Ada wears a unique costume in the minigame which is a military-style uniform as opposed to her red dress as in the main game.
The game begins at the beginning of the island at Wharf A and ends at the Communications tower . The item layout on the map has been reworked for the minigame and pesetas and treasures are not found or used at all. The player must find the five samples of the Las Plagas parasite which are marked on the player's map. The only enemies featured are Ganado militia , Gatling Men , and Jack Krauser as the "boss" in the final area the player must defeat to get the last Plaga Sample.
The minigame is relatively short and is meant to be completed in one play-through as there are no save points during it. Ada starts the game with 6 & 2/4 Bars of health and has a slightly faster movement speed than Leon. The Plaga Samples Ada must collect take up space in the inventory instead of the Keys & Treasures menu.
Loadout [ ]
Ada begins the game with a set loadout with the default size case. In the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and the 2007 PC versions, she doesn't have a knife. In all other releases, she does. There are no other weapons to find besides Hand Grenades and ammo and the Merchant does not appear at all. Ada has the following items and firearms with the following stats;
- Handgun Ammo x30
- TMP Ammo x50
- Rifle Ammo x5
- Hand Grenade
- First Aid Spray
- Scope (semi-auto rifle)
Plaga Sample locations [ ]
Each Plaga Sample takes up 1x2 spaces of inventory. Due to them being mandatory in order to complete the scenario Plaga Samples are the only items in the game that cannot be discarded after putting them in the Attache Case.
Strategy [ ]
- In the GameCube and PlayStation2 versions, Ada has no knife, so try and conserve ammo and, to open multiple crates, line them up and shoot them in one bullet using the Punisher.
- Try to not get carried away with the Punisher's high rate of fire.
- Single-fire the TMP when possible to conserve ammo.
- Using The TMP full-auto is best saved to be used against shielded militia in close range, or multiple enemies, due to its high fire rate and high bullet consumption.
- Ada's melee attacks, Fan Kick and Back Kick, are particularly useful, due to your lack of a knife, and need to conserve ammo.
- Try to avoid Gatling Men whenever possible. They're relatively easy to flank in most presented situations, and not worth wasting ammo over, unless you are in dire need of a First Aid Spray or a Hand Grenade .
- Krauser is really easy to beat if you do this correctly. When he appears, dodge his attacks and run to the door you originally came from. Then equip your sniper rifle. Reenter the room where Krauser is. He will charge at you from the far end of the walkway, using his plaga arm as a shield. Try and snipe his knees before he reaches you. if you do, when he staggers, try and shoot either his head or upper chest. Repeat that until he reaches you. Just before he reaches you, re-enter that door again, reload and re-enter Krauser's room again. He spawns at the very end of the catwalk. Repeat what's above until he's dead. Grenades are more risky, due to their range, but also work well too if you can time it right. Sustained TMP fire at his knees is also effective. On the Wii, Xbox Live and PSN versions, do this same tactic, but try knifing him when he drops to his knee. This is very useful in speed running, as it only takes a few slashes to defeat him.
- Discard the Scope for the Semi-Auto Sniper since it is basically useless, this might help when collecting Plaga Samples since you need them in your Attache Case.
- After the fight with Krauser, no more enemies appear. Anything other than the first four Plaga samples may be discarded to make space in the inventory for the final sample.
Yellow Herbs [ ]
Due to Ada's low health, Yellow Herbs are vital in order to stay alive and take more hits. There are seven in the minigame. Collecting them all raises Ada's max health from 6 & 1/2Bars to 8 1/4 Bars.
Results [ ]
There is no formal results screen displayed at the end of Assignment: Ada . However, a unique credits sequence plays consisting of cutscenes from the main game but with Leon in his Special 1 costume and Ada in her costume from The Mercenaries minigame (The R.P.D uniform and Resident Evil 2 dress respectively).
In the Gamecube version, beating the minigame will unlock the Chicago Typewriter for the main game, in all subsequent releases, however, the weapon unlocks for use in Separate Ways instead.
Gallery [ ]
- 1 Leon Scott Kennedy
- 3 Alcina Dimitrescu
Resident Evil 4/Assignment Ada
Table of Contents
- Assignment Ada
- Separate Ways
- Chapter 1-1
- Chapter 1-2
- Chapter 1-3
- Chapter 2-1
- Chapter 2-2
- Chapter 2-3
- Chapter 3-1
- Chapter 3-2
- Chapter 3-3
- Chapter 3-4
- Chapter 4-1
- Chapter 4-2
- Chapter 4-3
- Chapter 4-4
- Chapter 5-1
- Chapter 5-2
- Chapter 5-3
- Chapter 5-4
- Final chapter
- Side quests
- Weapons and upgrades
- Treasure and Keys
- Files transcript
- Achievements and trophies
Assignment Ada , also known as Ada the Spy in some regions, is a short mission that is unlocked after completing the game once. In this game, Ada Wong must infiltrate the Island Base and recover 5 Plaga Samples. The samples must fit into her small Attache Case along with her Punisher, TMP, and Semi-Auto Rifle, so item management is a must. The game must be beaten in one complete run, as there is no saving. In all versions prior to the Wii version, Ada has no Knife, so the difficulty is even greater. She must fire bullets to break crates and barrels to obtain items so, do not worry about killing every single enemy and proceed to the next area as soon as possible.
- 1 Storming the Beach
- 2 Inside the Base
- 3 The Lone Guard
- 4 Chicago Typewriter
Storming the Beach [ edit ]
When infiltrating the beach area, be careful about shooting enemies of edges into the water, or else you may run short on ammo. After all the enemies are dead, collect the items around the area. Climb the ladder at the rear entrance and crawl through the vent duct to get inside the Base.
Inside the Base [ edit ]
Once inside check your in-game map. The locations of the Plaga Samples are marked with treasure icons on the map. Find them and kill the enemies guarding them. In the Research Lab, collect the Plaga Sample and then defend yourself from the enemies that lock-down the room. To get out, operate the security console to unlock the door.
The Lone Guard [ edit ]
At the Communications Tower you will have to defeat Krauser to obtain the final Plaga Sample. Use your remaining Hand Grenades and the TMP to defeat him. Once he's taken care of ride the lift to the top of the Tower and call a Chopper to pick up Ada.
Chicago Typewriter [ edit ]
Completing the mission allows you to purchase the Chicago Typewriter , a Tommy Gun with unlimited ammo, in a completed file of the main game (GameCube) or Separate Ways (all other versions). The gun does come with a high price at 1 million Pesetas to be exact in the main game and 300,000 in Separate Ways.
Resident Evil 4
Originally posted by Kthulhu : You can unlock Assignment Ada if you have an RE3 save file where you completed the Clock Tower segment.
Report this post
- Apoiadores (apoia.se/revilbr)
- REVIL no Discord
O extra Assignment Ada (ou “Ada The Spy” em algumas regiões) é um mini-game não canônico com Ada Wong. A espiã deve coletar amostras de Las Plagas para Albert Wesker.
Ao completar o extra, você ganha um conjunto de roupas extras para Leon, Ashley e Ada na campanha, além de habilitar a Chicago Typewriter no modo Separate Ways. Na versão para GameCube, a conclusão do Assignment Ada libera a Chicago na campanha.
Guia - Modo Assignment Ada
Lembre-se: Este detonado apenas indica um caminho a seguir e a localização de itens-chave, de forma a auxiliar o jogador a terminar o game. Guiá-lo durante todo o jogo não é nosso propósito e, sendo assim, o guia não indica a localização exata de munições e itens de cura, como também não descreve cutscenes e eventuais surpresas que o modo reserva aos jogadores de primeira viagem. A idéia é que a “experiência Resident Evil” seja curtida de forma completa, mesmo com a ajuda de um detonado.
Para guia em vídeo, clique aqui e acesse o canal MFWalkthroughs
Após a animação de abertura do modo, siga em frente para encontrar os primeiros inimigos na bifurcação. Siga pela direita e sempre em frente, até chegar a um buraco. Pule por cima dele e siga em frente com cuidado, pois muitos ganados estarão espalhados pela área, além de um JJ. O ideal é acabar com todos e circular pelo cenário, que está repleto de munições e itens de cura, antes de seguir pela escada à direita, no final.
Siga em frente até o final da caverna e suba pela escada na parede. Pela direita, pule por cima do buraco e continue sempre em frente, tomando cuidado com os ganados que jogam dinamite. Não há nada pela caverna do lado esquerdo, ela leva à parte de cima e a alguns itens. Continue seguindo em frente e entre pelo túnel. Ao longe, você verá alguns inimigos que disparam flechas, cuide deles e vá até o final, subindo pela escada do lado esquerdo. Entre pelo duto de ventilação. É a partir daqui que você deve começar a procurar pelas amostras de Las Plagas. Após a animação, siga pelo caminho à esquerda e depois novamente à esquerda, correndo pelo corredor até as portas duplas. Você estará em um laboratório com alguns ganados e itens. Vá para a sala de observação do lado direito e pegue a primeira amostra no cadáver.
Saindo do laboratório, siga sempre em frente, passando pelo portão de metal e entrando pelas portas duplas brancas à direita. Você estará em uma espécie de frigorífico com duas salinhas à direita. Entre na segunda e pegue mais uma amostra de Las Plagas na geladeira. Volte ao corredor anterior.
Siga agora pelo pequeno corredor ao lado do frigorífico, que o leva a uma porta. Siga pelo caminho até passar pela porta. Daqui, você pode matar alguns inimigos que estarão na parte inferior através do vidro que toma conta de grande parte da parede. Desça e passe pelos latões de lixo, seguindo até chegar à sala de controle, onde um ganado trancará a porta. Mate-o e aperte o botão. A sala será invadida por mais inimigos, acabe com eles e continue seguindo em frente até a cela, na qual Ashley estava presa no jogo normal. Lá dentro você encontrará mais um grupo de inimigos e a terceira amostra.
Volte e siga pela porta imediatamente à direita da saída da cela. Siga sempre em frente, passando pela lousa branca e descendo as escadas. A porta se trancará e você será encurralado por muitos ganados e um JJ, todos vindos da parte superior da sala. Mate-os e a porta será liberada, com mais um grupo de inimigos do outro lado. Acabe com eles e vá pela porta à esquerda, chegando a mais um laboratório.
Siga em frente pela passagem, passando pela janela quebrada. Você encontrará a quarta Plaga no suporte circular bem no centro e isso fará com que as portas mais uma vez se tranquem e uma nova leva de inimigos invada o local. Volte e ative o painel localizado logo em frente à janela, destrancando as portas. Mate os inimigos (há um tubo de oxigênio ao lado do painel, que pode te ajudar na tarefa) e siga por qualquer uma das portas recém destrancadas para atingir a última área do game.
Você estará em uma plataforma metálica e em linha reta. Siga em frente para ativar mais uma animação e você estará frente a frente com Krauser, em sua segunda forma. Para matá-lo, siga a mesma estratégia do jogo normal, atire em suas pernas e, quando ele se abaixar, atire na cabeça. Uma maneira alternativa é andar para trás até que ele abra a guarda para te atacar, atirando diretamente em seu peito ou cabeça, e mais uma vez enquanto ele estiver abaixado. Após matá-lo, você terá a quinta e última amostra do parasita.
Siga até o elevador no final da plataforma e suba. Dê a volta na cabine e ative o console para chamar o helicóptero. Missão cumprida.
← Resident Evil 4
- Video Games
- PlayStation 5
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Amazon Prime includes:
Fast, FREE Delivery is available to Prime members. To join, select "Try Amazon Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery" below the Add to Cart button.
- Cardmembers earn 5% Back at Amazon.com with a Prime Credit Card.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. If you're happy with Amazon Prime, do nothing. At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
- Go to your orders and start the return
- Select the return method
Other Sellers on Amazon
- To view this video download Flash Player
Resident Evil 4 - PS5
Purchase options and add-ons, about this item.
- Reawaken a Classic – Resident Evil 4 preserves the essence of the original game, now reconstructed using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine to deliver realistic visuals and additional narrative depth to the iconic story that was not possible at the time of the original release.
- Modernized Gameplay – The team from 2019’s Resident Evil 2 returns to build upon the series’ modern approach to survival horror. Engage in frenzied combat with the Ganados villagers, explore a European village gripped by madness, and solve puzzles to access new areas and collect useful items for Leon and Ashley’s constant struggle to survive.
- Overwhelming Hordes – Face hordes of rabid enemies that threaten to overwhelm Leon with even more diverse methods of attack than in the original release.
- Survive on a Knife’s Edge – Years of intense training have taught Leon new ways to use his knife, helping to even the odds against the unrelenting onslaught of enemies. By parrying enemy attacks, you can avoid debilitating damage and evade lunging enemies seeking to grab Leon and hold him in place. Make smart use of scavenged knives to deliver precise finishing moves on vulnerable enemies, and even use the element of surprise to quietly dispatch unsuspecting foes before they break.
- Sophisticated Visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 4 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K, complete with stunning lighting and pooling shadows to create an up-close, intense atmosphere.
- Attaché’d at the Hip – The iconic attaché case returns, and now allows Leon to craft ammunition on top of item and resource management. It also has new customization options beyond expanded storage, including new colors and charms.
- Good Things on Offer – Fan-favorite characters and gameplay systems return with updates to provide more meaningful player choice. The Weapon Merchant will both sell and customize weapons, in addition to offering ways to trade in gems you have collected for various goods.
Frequently bought together
Similar items that may ship from close to you
Warranty & support, product description.
Resident Evil™ 4 joins Leon S. Kennedy six years after his hellish experiences in the biological disaster of Raccoon City. His unmatched resolve caused him to be recruited as an agent reporting directly to the president of the United States. With the experience of multiple missions on his back, Leon is dispatched to rescue the president’s recently kidnapped daughter. Leon tracks her to a secluded European village, however after making first contact he discovers a fervor beyond reason grips the local populace. As a title that set the standard for the later Resident Evil™ franchise, the original Resident Evil™ 4 introduced the Third-Person-Camera to the longrunning series, which has shipped over 127 million units worldwide since the first title debuted in 1996. Now, this reimagined tale of survival in the face of overwhelming terror returns to deliver a visually stunning modern gaming experience that is true to the promise of the original release. Many team members from the production of 2019’s top-selling and critically acclaimed Resident Evil™ 2 also make their return to delve deeper into the essence of Resident Evil 4. Fans and newcomers alike can revel in both the new and familiar, as RE Engine heightens the design and creative direction of the original game.
From the manufacturer
Resident Evil 4 joins Leon S. Kennedy six years after his hellish experiences in the biological disaster of Raccoon City. His unmatched resolve caused him to be recruited as an agent reporting directly to the president of the United States. With the experience of multiple missions on his back, Leon is dispatched to rescue the president’s recently kidnapped daughter. Leon tracks her to a secluded European village, however after making first contact he discovers a fervor beyond reason grips the local populace.
Modernized Gameplay - The team from 2019’s Resident Evil 2 returns to build upon the series’ modern approach to survival horror. Engage in frenzied combat with the Ganados villagers explore a European village gripped by madness, and solve puzzles to access new areas and collect useful items for Leon and Ashley’s constant struggle to survive.
Overwhelming Hordes - Face hordes of rabid enemies that threaten to overwhelm Leon with even more diverse methods of attack than in the original release.
Survive on a Knife’s Edge -Years of intense training have taught Leon new ways to use his knife, helping to even the odds against the unrelenting onslaught of enemies.
Attaché’d at the Hip - The iconic attaché case returns, and now allows Leon to craft ammunition on top of item and resource management . It also has new customization options beyond expanded storage, including new colors and charms.
Videos for this product
Click to play video
Looking for Horror Games? #thisorthat
Honest Review of Resident Evil 4 Remake - PS5
Everything You Need To Know Before Buying Resident Evil 4
🏆 TOP-RATED REVIEW: Mike Z ✅
Is this game any good?
Resident evil 4 remake looks stunning on next gen consoles
RE4 Remake Review for PS5!
➡️ Mick Reviews Stuff
Customer Review: Broken case
Resident evil 4 vs Resident evil village #thisorthat
Resident Evil 4 is here! Unboxing & Download Size
Resident Evil 4 Remake for PS5
Looking for specific info?
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Reviews with images
Submit a report
- Harassment, profanity
- Spam, advertisement, promotions
- Given in exchange for cash, discounts
Sorry, there was an error
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
Top reviews from other countries
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
Walkthrough (Assignment Ada)
In this article.
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series
- More Systems
How do I solve (Assignment Ada)?
Resident evil 4: ultimate hd edition, pc nintendo switch playstation 3 playstation 4 xbox 360 xbox one android gamecube pc playstation 2 wii zeebo, resident evil 4 (gamecube).
- I have the GC version and I've played the first mission in the side game Assignment Ada many times and can't get past it. Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to unlock something in the main story, or what..? Esiko1021 - 13 years ago - report
- I've already done that. I've replayed the level many times, but the game will not let me advance to the next misson. Any ideas? Esiko1021 - 13 years ago - report
- Find all five samples and fight Krauser to complete Ada's mission. That's all there is to it. Mookiethebold ( Expert ) - 13 years ago - report 2 0
Top Voted Answer
- There is only one mission. brawlfanboy9 - 11 years ago - report 2 1
- There is only one mission for Assignment Ada. KXGLSGM - 13 years ago - report 0 0
- "Assignment Ada" on the Gamecube version is only one mission. It ends when you kill Krauser. It is entirely different from what you are probably thinking of, "Separate Ways," a multiple-mission scenario starring Ada which appears in every version of Resident Evil 4 *except* the Gamecube version. teenymon08 - 13 years ago - report 0 0
- Asssighment Ada has only one mission... Defeat Krauser and grab all plaga samples.. the STARS on your map represent the samples. there are five of them. If u are talking about ada's mission with5 missions. Its called Seperate Ways InfinteRokk - 13 years ago - report 0 0
- Once you get all five Las Plagas sample, where you defeat Krauser take the elevator up, & then use the radio Yaganagi - 12 years ago - report 0 0
- Run,for real,if you can run,do it,you aint gonna save or something,its just once,killing enemys is stupid,just shot any inmmediate tthreat and find all plaga samples,also save all the tmp ammo you can for the final boss,krauser(without a knife is mad hard) if you get hit mad badly just use retry on pause screen,its better than starting out again or using a continue,and you start at the nerarest door metashinryu - 13 years ago - report 0 1
More Questions from This Game
- How do I solve the puzzle in 3-4 with Ashley were she slides the boxes around? General WII 6 answers
- How do I solve the crystal ball puzzle in resident evil 4 chapter 1-2? Side Quest PS2 2 answers
- How do I solve (the 3 lights in the church chapter 2-1)? Side Quest PS2 4 answers
- How do I solve (with ashley)? Side Quest PS2 1 answer
- Assignment Ada Replay? Side Quest GC 1 answer