98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics
🏆 best essay topics on eating disorders, 👍 good eating disorders research topics & essay examples, 🎓 most interesting eating disorders research titles, 💡 simple eating disorders essay ideas, ❓ eating disorder research questions.
- Eating Disorders in Adult Population The major part of this paper is the design of the group proposal about group therapy and its application in the eating disorder in adult population.
- Essay on Eating Disorders in Adolescents Young people have issues with their body weight and image, thus often suffer from eating disorders because they have a preference for certain food types.
- Effect of Social-cultural Factors on Eating Disorders Research however shows that women get the disease at a lower age compared to men, with most of them beginning at adolescence.
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents: Causes and Treatment People should have regular checkups for any disorders, especially when they start noticing body changes anytime they eat a certain type of food.
- Inpatients’ Eating Disorders and Countermeasures This paper explores the efficacy of meal supervision, patient and nurse education as the tools for improving the efficacy of nutrition, and enhancing patient outcomes.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Psychological and Physiological Therapy The design of therapy of anorexia nervosa needs to incorporate both psychological and biological components so the patient could resume proper dieting and gain weight.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Perspectives and Treatment The purpose of this paper is to review the causes of anorexia nervosa and to propose a treatment plan for patients experiencing this health problem.
- Normal Dieting and Eating Disorders Healthy dieting behaviors are essential for people’s health and well-being. This paper discusses the difference between normal dieting and eating disorders.
- Anorexia Nervosa, Its Etiology and Treatment One of the eating disorders that affect a significant number of young individuals nowadays is anorexia nervosa.
- Anorexia Nervosa as a Brain Disorder Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by an uncontrollable desire to be thin, low weight, food restrictions, and a fear of gaining pounds.
- Plausible Causes for Male Eating Disorders These days, however, things have changed significantly and out of five million Americans who suffer from eating disorders each year the percentage of males is tangible.
- Treatment of Eating Disorders Eating disorders are major health challenges currently and in the future if appropriate measures are not taken, so each individual should take a closer look at health issues.
- Anorexia Nervosa: History, Diagnosis and Treatment Anorexia nervosa among the eating disorders which is considered in the psychiatric illness. There are categories that have been advanced in the diagnosis of this illness.
- Eating Disorders: Why Do We Need to Control Our Nutrition? People with confirmed diagnoses of eating disorders need qualified help from specialists since neglecting a healthy diet is fraught with dangerous health outcomes.
- The Problem of Anorexia Among College Students Anorexia nervosa and eating disorders in college students and adolescents are the problems that require immediate intervention.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Signs and Symptoms, Treatment One of the types of eating disorders is anorexia nervosa, which is widely spread nowadays, especially among young girls and women.
- Orthorexia Nervosa and Eating Disorder Orthorexia nervosa is becoming a serious problem for the patient’s physical and psychological health, hence the attention of nutritionists should be focused on studying this disorder.
- Genetic Factors as the Cause of Anorexia Nervosa Genetic predisposition currently seems the most plausible explanation among all the proposed etiologies of anorexia.
- Binge Eating Disorder: Information for Patients The paper highlights Binge-eating disorder as a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food and feel unable to stop eating.
- “The Globalization of Eating Disorders” by Susan Bordo This paper analyzes the text of an article written in 2002 by Susan Bordo, an American professor, and philosopher, whose works are marked by several prestigious awards.
- Eating Disorders Like Bulimia Nervosa and Anorexia Nervosa Though the loss of weight might be a positive aspect of healthy diets, people with orthorexia Nervosa do not have a disordered body image nor a determination for thinness.
- Orthorexia as an Eating Disorder in the DSM Adequate nutrition ensures quality of life, including the level of health and the body’s ability to cope with physical, mental, and psycho-emotional stress.
- Anorexia Among Young Adults and Family Treatment The population needs to encourage family teaching to intervene with anorexia since parents are frequently unsupportive of their children with complexes.
- Eating Disorders in Adult Women This paper discusses eating disorders in adult women and treatment alternatives to reverse the health care challenge, which is threatening the health of this group.
- Eating Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment Anorexia nervosa is a severe eating disorder that is characterized by a distorted perception of weight and a strong fear of gaining it.
- Teen Anorexia: Mental Illness and an Eating Disorder Adolescents have increasingly been diagnosed with anorexia. They often have a nervous type of pathology, which is a psychological illness and is accompanied by an eating disorder.
- Swan’s Case as an Example of an Eating Disorder Being focused on success in ballet and becoming a recognized dancer, Swan demonstrates anxiety because of the possible weight gain.
- Anorexia and Eating Disorders Treatments In the research paper, the source could be used to discuss research gaps related to anorexia treatments and raise the topic of controversial practices in treating EDs.
- Eating Disorders: Types and Causes This paper will focus on such conditions as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, muscle dysmorphia, and obesity.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa People do not always understand the severity of eating disorders and the difficulty of their treatment. Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa are serious psychiatric disorders.
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Eating Disorders in Children In both OCD and ED, developmental milestones are crucial to consider because they can help indicate points of positive versus adverse health.
- Bulimia Nervosa Diagnosis and Procedural Plan The patient has been showing the tendency to vomit after every instance of food intake, which is the primary sign of bulimia nervosa.
- Media Effects on Eating Disorder Symptoms In terms of modern technology-based society, media exposure has significantly increased its influence and role in the lives of its large audience.
- Food Allergies and Eating Disorders Along with food allergies, mental health disorders are widely spread diseases. Eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating, are common among young women.
- Eating Disorders: “Out of Control?” by Claes et al. The study “Out of control?” by Claes et al. aims to investigate variations between restrictive and bingeing/ purging eating disorders.
- Eating Disorders: Finding the Right Treatment An eating disorder is becoming a significant health concern among people. There are many factors connected to the root cause of eating behavior.
- Eating Disorders and Social Interactions The paper indicates that social surroundings can make people feel insecure and push towards the development of eating disorders.
- The Scoff Questionnaire: Risk of Eating Disorders The paper discusses a method to identify children at risk of eating disorders. The children were provided with both relevant referrals and treatment.
- Eating Disorders and Programs That Address Body Image Issues The paper states that excessive weight and disordered eating are significant public health issues in America and other western countries.
- Anorexia Nervosa & Bulimia Nervosa Anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa are both eating disorders; due to the peculiarities of the course of disorders, it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish them.
- Social Control in Eating Disorders The need for food is a basic need aimed at maintaining homeostasis and obtaining the energy and nutrients necessary for life.
- Eating Disorders Among Athletes The pressure from the necessity to become successful is one of the major factors contributing to the emergence and development of eating disorders in athletes.
- Eating Disorders and Therapeutic Support Eating disorders are significant mental and physical diseases that entail complicated and harmful interactions with food, feeding, exercising, and self-image.
- Theoretical and Methodological Considerations for Research on Eating Disorders and Gender
- Body Dissatisfaction and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Among Different Cultures
- Causes, Effects, and Solutions to Eating Disorders
- Adonis Complex Eating Disorders
- Are Eating Disorders Really About Food
- Eating Disorders and the Treatment Applicable Effectiveness
- Linking Eating Disorders With Genetics
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Eating Disorders
- Nutrition Intervention for Eating Disorders
- Photoshopping Images and How It Impacts Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Its Effects on the Lives and Relationships
- The Correlation Between Social Media and The Development of Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Affecting American Women
- How And Why People Develop Eating Disorders
- Theories Behind Eating Disorders: Negative Impact on Young Youth
- Examining Eating Disorders and Social Learning Theory to Draw Useful Conclusions
- Hidden Eating Disorders During Bodybuilding
- Eating Disorders and Methods of Its Treatment
- The Relationship Between Ghrelin and Eating Disorders
- Body Image and Eating Disorders Among Young Ballerinas
- Eating Disorders Are Common Among American Children
- Fashion Triggers Eating Disorders
- Bulimia and Anorexia: The Dangers of Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Eating Disorders
- The Three Major Eating Disorders in the United States
- Childhood Factors and Eating Disorders Symptoms
- Causes and Analysis of Eating Disorders and The Theory of Social Learning
- The Prevalence and Causes of Eating Disorders in the United States
- The Role Of Social Identity In Eating Disorder
- Why Do Athletes Struggle With Eating Disorders?
- What Is the Connection Between Body Image and Eating Disorders?
- Can Affirmations End Binge Eating Disorder?
- Do People With Eating Disorders See Themselves Differently?
- What Is Eating Disorder Most Common Among College Students?
- How Does Beauty Standards Cause Eating Disorders?
- Why Is Looking in the Mirror So Hard for People With Eating Disorders?
- Do Athletes Struggle With Eating Disorders?
- How Can a Patient Overcome an Eating Disorder?
- Which Personality Trait Is Linked to Eating Disorders?
- Can You Control if You Have an Eating Disorder?
- What Kinds of Medicine Are Helpful to Patients With Eating Disorders?
- Do Eating Disorders Have a Genetic Link?
- Which Eating Disorder Is Most Likely to Be Helped by Antidepressants?
- Can Perfectionism Translate Into Eating Disorder?
- What Interpersonal Factors Can Cause Eating Disorders?
- Is Clinical Depression Associated With Eating Disorders?
- What Are the Four Main Psychological Emotional States That Associated With Eating Disorders?
- Which Personality Type Is Most Likely to Have an Eating Disorder?
- Can Stress Cause Eating Disorders and Depression?
- Why Might There Be a Strong Connection Between Eating Disorders and Depression?
- Which Eating Disorder Has the Highest Mortality?
- Do Females Have the Same Rates of Eating Disorders as Males?
- What Is the Most Important Part of Treating Eating Disorders?
- How Does Social Media Influence the Prevalence of Eating Disorders?
- Title checker for research
- Research question checker
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/eating-disorders-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/eating-disorders-essay-topics/
"98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics." StudyCorgi , 8 Nov. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '98 Eating Disorders Essay Topics'. 8 November.
These essay examples and topics on Eating Disorders were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on May 10, 2022 . Last updated on November 8, 2023 .
- Services Paper editing services Paper proofreading Business papers Philosophy papers Write my paper Term papers for sale Term paper help Academic term papers Buy research papers College writing services Paper writing help Student papers Original term papers Research paper help Nursing papers for sale Psychology papers Economics papers Medical papers Blog
124 Eating Disorder Research Topics You Must Write About
The hustle of finding impressive topics for your research paper can be depressing, especially towards the end of the semester. Research papers on medical conditions are the most sensitive, which require students to conduct intensive research. However, in this article, we have made things easier for you. We will tackle the following elements:
- What are eating disorders
- Characteristics of a good thesis paper on eating disorders
- 124 research topics on eating disorders
I know most of you are here because of the last section, but you would not want to miss the first two segments. We will dive into the nitty-gritty of an eating disorder research paper and unearth every treasure you need to have in your treasure box before unleashing the real gold. It is not something you’d want to brush over quickly and continue with your assignment. It is something you will have to take your time to read and digest bit by bit. So if you have your eyes and mind ready (those are the crucial ones), let’s get right into it!
What Are Eating Disorders?
Eating disorders refer to behavioral conditions which come with severe and persistent disruption in eating behaviors. They are mostly associated with distressing emotions and thoughts. Some eating disorders are very serious to affect the body’s psychological, social, and physical functioning.
The various types of eating disorders include:
- Anorexia nervosa,
- Bulimia nervosa,
- Binge eating disorder,
- Avoidant restrictive food intake disorder,
- Pica and rumination disorder
Therefore, research questions about eating disorders will revolve around the various disorders we have listed above. Therefore, you should be able to understand and explain every one of these types and logically present them. Since this is a technical concept, you will need to consult reliable and high-quality reading resources on the topic. These will not only help you write a thesis about eating disorders but also have a strong background in this niche. Whether you are a college or continuing university student, this guide will be a key resource in your understanding of writing good research papers on eating disorders.
Characteristics Of A Top Thesis About Eating Disorders
There is more to understanding the background of eating disorders and knowing each type by memory. When it comes to a thesis paper on eating disorders, there are key points you need to consider to write an interesting custom research paper that will earn you top marks. That is why we will invest adequate time in this section so that you will become knowledgeable and skilled in writing thesis papers on eating disorders. An award-winning thesis paper should:
Be specific: When writing on eating disorders, base your research on a particular problem or relation between two variables. In this case, choose a particular type of eating disorder and select a specific angle to write your research paper. Be measurable: In your research, use research instruments to present a quantitative or qualitative analysis of the research problem. Use questionnaires or reports that are trustworthy to determine this crucial element. Be realistic: The explanations or evidence used in your research paper should match what people can relate with or identify with regarding eating disorders. Manipulating or maneuvering results from your thesis paper will lead to an illogical or exaggerated thesis paper. Be formatted correctly: Ensure that you follow the set standards when formatting your eating disorders research paper. It could either be MLA or APA style sheet.
Writing on eating disorders is not hectic when you adhere to the characteristics and defined format above. We have outstanding thesis writers who will help you succeed with decades of experience. Let us now explore some of the helpful research topics on eating disorders for successful students:
Comprehensive Eating Disorder Research Topics
- The role of weight loss in contributing to eating disorders
- Does intermittent fasting result in eating disorders?
- Discuss the role of psychiatric diagnosis in detecting eating disorders
- Explain the effects of dieting behavior in anorexia nervosa
- Discuss the effects of eating low-calorie foods and exercising excessively
- Effects of eating disorders on menstrual periods
- How irregular eating behaviors can contribute to dizziness or fainting
- The role of eating disorders in muscle weakness and wasting
- How do heartburn and reflux occur in a person with eating disorders?
- What is the relationship between severe constipation and eating disorders?
- How stress fractures can result in eating disorders
- Why do people with eating disorders experience bone loss?
- Describe how depression and irritability manifest in people with eating disorders
- Why do people with eating disorders experience poor concentration and fatigue?
- Explain the treatment procedure for anorexia nervosa
- How soon should patients with eating disorders go for medical evaluation
- What is the effect of eating disorders on persons with pre-existing medical conditions?
- Explain the recommended nutritional plan for patients
Current Research Questions About Eating Disorders
- Discuss the relationship between bulimia nervosa and alternate dieting
- How does eating a large amount of food in a short period affect one’s digestive system?
- When does one lose control over what they eat?
- Explain the chronic sore throat in persons with eating disorders
- Describe the effect of recurrent unexplained diarrhea
- How persons with eating disorders misuse diuretics
- What are esophageal tears?
- Effects of dangerous cardiac arrhythmias
- Does outpatient therapy work for persons with eating disorders?
- Effects of antidepressants on eating disorders
- Why do some people eat until they are uncomfortably full?
- Effects of eating disorders on loneliness
- How eating disorders result in guilt and depression
- Discuss the role of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy
- Is interpersonal therapy the best option for persons with eating disorders?
- Discuss the effects of eating disorders on one’s social life
- Evaluate the rate of obesity cases among people who eat too much
- What is the frequency of eating disorders in children?
Best Eating Disorders Research Paper Topics
- How people with eating disorders experience low appetite
- What causes extreme avoidance of food?
- Why do some people have anxiety over the consequences of eating?
- Explain cases of significant nutritional deficiency
- How do people relying on feeding tubes maintain sufficient nutrition intake
- How eating disorders cause interference with social functioning
- Effects of eating disorders on individuals with autism spectrum disorders
- Discuss the impact of rigid eating behaviors
- How sensory sensitivities affect eating patterns
- Cultural practices that result in eating disorders
- At what age are eating disorders most experienced?
- Explain the concept of stress at mealtimes
- How quick foods can cause eating disorders
- Effects of eating foods with no nutritional value
- Impact of eating disorders on growth and development
- Explain the occurrence of pica in childhood stages
- How eating disorders result in potential intestinal blockages
- Explain the toxic effects of eating disorders
Many students find writing a research paper challenging. Use our online research paper writing servic e and get your paper done fast. Contact us with a “ do my research paper ” request and get a top grade.
Custom Topics For Thesis About Eating Disorders
- Discuss how gastrointestinal or medical problems result in eating disorders
- Describe eating disorders that require separate clinical attention
- How to prevent eating disorders in children
- Long term consequences of eating disorders
- Compare and contrast developmental psychology and eating disorders
- How parents can prevent eating disorders among children
- How to raise awareness of eating disorders
- How do adolescents cope with eating disorders?
- Effects of bullying on eating disorders
- Analyze eating disorders among undergraduates in medical colleges
- How discrimination at school leads to eating disorders
- Behavioral inflexibility and eating disorders
- Psychological concealment and treating eating disorders
- Can we classify eating disorders as mental illnesses?
- Which age is at a high risk of suffering from eating disorders?
- Genetics and eating disorders
- Effects of irregular eating habits on pregnant women
- Compare and contrast eating disorders in men and women
Graduate Eating Disorder Thesis Paper Topics
- Explain the relationship between fashion modeling and eating disorders
- Trends of eating disorders in the 21st century
- Eating disorders among military officers
- Do all eating disorders have similar signs and symptoms?
- Why dieting is not always the best option
- Should health insurance covers also cater to eating disorders?
- Ethical issues connected with eating disorders
- The role of psychedelic compounds in treating eating disorders
- How peer support groups help in treating eating disorders
- Why balancing metabolism is essential in eating disorders
- How the media contributes to eating disorders
- Cases of eating disorders in European versus African countries
- Protective factors against eating disorders
- Environmental causes of eating disorders
- The role of calorie tracking applications
- The relationship between sleeping and eating disorders
- How drug abuse can lead to eating disorders
- Sexual behaviors and eating disorders
Controversial Research Topics On Eating Disorders
- The relationship between body fat level and eating disorders
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations for eating
- Analyze the relationship between Night Eating Syndrome and eating disorders
- Effects of alcohol abuse on eating disorders
- How social media affects eating patterns
- Myths about eating disorders
- Statistics on patients with eating disorders in the US
- The effects of food addiction on eating disorders
- Westernization and eating disorders
- Discuss the physical self-concept in causing eating disorders
- Explain the effectiveness of traditional methods of treating eating disorders
- Can we treat severe anorexia nervosa
- How self-esteem leads to eating disorders
- The role of weight and height in eating disorders
- Can we develop a healthy attitude toward eating by taking supplements?
- Did the coronavirus quarantine rules lead to eating disorders?
- Effects of prolonged psychosocial morbidity
- Explain the prevalence of eating disorders among people with white-collar jobs
Tip-Top Eating Disorder Body Image Research Topics
- How misconceptions about eating disorders affect patients
- Healthy lifestyles that will prevent you from suffering from eating disorders
- Explain why eating disorders are more common among teenage girls than boys
- Are our preventive programs for eating disorders effective in severe cases?
- Discuss how schizophrenia affects patients with eating disorders
- Effects of negative body image of eating patterns among ladies
- How self-worth results in eating disorders among adolescents
- Discuss the effects of over-evaluation of shape and weight on eating patterns
- Analyze muscle dysmorphia about eating disorders
- Traditional male gender norms that lead to eating disorders
- Cognitive-behavioral treatments that help patients with eating disorders
- Are media literacy programs effective in helping eating disorders related to body image?
- Explain gratitude-based strategies of helping people with eating disorders: A case of gratitude journals
- Why buying clothes that fit you can prevent you from getting eating disorders
- How does cognitive dissonance aligns attitudes and behaviors toward appropriate eating patterns
- Why negative body language leads to eating disorders: A case of ‘fat talk’ among college students.
Get Research Paper Writing Help Today
A dissertation on eating disorders should be the last thing that gives you insomnia. With all the professional advice given above from our expert writers, you can crush such medical term papers in minutes. If you feel stuck and want excellent thesis help for your urgent assignment, we are here for you. We prepare high-quality papers that will compel your professor to give you top grades without a second thought! Give our impressive writers a try now and see for yourself.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2013-2023 MyPaperDone.com
- Write my thesis
- Thesis writers
- Buy thesis papers
- Bachelor thesis
- Master's thesis
- Thesis editing services
- Thesis proofreading services
- Buy a thesis online
- Write my dissertation
- Dissertation proposal help
- Pay for dissertation
- Custom dissertation
- Dissertation help online
- Buy dissertation online
- Cheap dissertation
- Dissertation editing services
- Write my research paper
- Buy research paper online
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper help
- Order research paper
- Custom research paper
- Cheap research paper
- Research papers for sale
- Thesis subjects
- How It Works
List of 122 Eating Disorder Research Topics
Are you looking for some eating disorder research topics that you can use as your own? Of course, you are! Otherwise, why would you be reading this blog post? Well, the good news is that we have just what you are looking for right here on this page.
No, you don’t have to download anything. You don’t have to pay anything either. All our 122 eating disorder research topics are free to use as you see fit. We have just finished updating the list, so you can find unique topics that are entirely original. Nobody in your class has probably found them, so you’re safe.
Best Eating Disorder Research Topics on the Internet
Every student should focus on studying or learning for his terms or exams. However, hunting for eating disorder research topics can take hours – if not days. You probably don’t have so much free time on your hands. This is why, if you need to write an eating disorders research paper, you should first visit our blog. You will find that our topics are the best on the Internet. Also, here is what you get if you visit our page periodically:
Our list of topics is updated relatively frequently, so you will probably be able to get an original topic right here in just a couple of minutes. All our topics are relatively easy to write about. You can find plenty of information online about 99% of these topics. You will never have to pay anything to get topics. They are all free. You are also free to reword them to suit your needs. You can get a list of new topics from our expert writers if you can’t find what you are looking for on this page.
So, let’s take a look at our list of the latest and most interesting eating disorder research topics.
Anorexia Research Paper Ideas
Talking about anorexia may not be the easiest thing in the world, but we have some anorexia research paper ideas that are not that complicated right here:
- What causes anorexia in children?
- The 3 most effective anorexia nervosa treatments
- How do affected people perceive their anorexia?
- Physical effects of anorexia nervosa
- Psychological effects of anorexia
- The ethics behind the nasogastric tube treatment
- The link between anorexia and infertility
- The link between osteoporosis
- The link between anorexia and heart damage
- Cultural factors that influence the occurrence of anorexia
- Does anorexia cause depression?
- Anorexia nervosa in evolutionary psychiatry
Eating Disorders Research Paper Topics
Have you been asked by your professor to write a research paper on an eating disorder or related subject? Check out these unique eating disorders research paper topics:
- Best screening tools for eating disorders
- Compare and contrast 2 eating disorders
- Discuss eating disorders to social media
- A short history of eating disorders
- How can one achieve body positivity?
- Most interesting myths about eating disorders
- Differences between bulimia and anorexia
- What causes the relapse of eating disorders?
- The epidemic of anorexia in the United States
- Mass media’s effect on body image in the UK
- Gender role in eating disorders
Children Eating Disorders
We can guarantee that if you write about children eating disorders, you will capture the attention of your professor from the first two sentences. Give these topics a try:
- Self-injury in children with anorexia
- Occurrence of bulimia nervosa in adolescents
- Treating autistic children with anorexia
- What causes eating disorders among children in the US?
- Correcting children’s eating disorders in the United Kingdom
- Preventing relapses in young children
- The developmental psychology behind eating disorders
- Mental development problems in children with anorexia
- Successful parenting to prevent the occurrence of anorexia
- Television and its effects on self-esteem
- The link between fat-shaming and anorexia
Top Questions About Eating Disorders
Wondering what are the top questions about eating disorders today? Our experts have compiled them in an original list of questions below:
- What factors influence complete recovery for eating disorders?
- Can we develop personalized treatments for each patient?
- Should the symptoms be treated first?
- What chances does a person with co-morbidities have to survive an episode of anorexia?
- Which type of treatment offers the best chances of complete recovery?
- What can parents do to help children with anorexia?
- What are the risk factors that lead to bulimia nervosa?
- What causes self-harm in patients with anorexia?
- Why are eating disorders on the rise in developed countries?
Binge Eating Disorder Topics
Yes, binge eating is a very serious eating disorder. So why now write an essay about it? Check out these interesting binge eating disorder topics and pick the one you like:
- The social problems associated with binge eating
- The psychological problems caused by binge eating
- Physical issues caused by the binge eating disorder
- Differences between binge eating and bulimia
- Differences between binge eating and anorexia nervosa
- Prevalence of binge eating in healthy adults in the US
- Underreporting problems in the male population
- Benefits of counseling
- Surgery affects on binge eating
- Best lifestyle interventions in cases of binge eating
- Effective medication against binge eating disorders
Eating Disorder Topics for College
If you are a college student, you need a more complex topic to win a top grade. Take a look at these great eating disorder topics for college and take your pick:
- Household income effects on bulimia incidence
- The accuracy of the Eating Disorder Examination
- Effects of anorexia on the reproductive system
- An in-depth analysis of the refeeding syndrome
- Using hypnotherapy to treat bulimia nervosa
- The effect of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor on binge eating
- Using olanzapine in anorexia nervosa cases
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for binge eating
- The mortality rate of anorexia nervosa patients
- The effects of fluoxetine on bulimia nervosa patients
- The role of antidepressants in treating bulimia
Complex Eating Disorder Research Topics
If you want to impress your professor and awe your classmates, you may need to consider picking a topic from our list of complex eating disorder research topics below:
- Discuss physical morbidity caused by eating disorders
- The first documented case of anorexia nervosa
- An in-depth look at eating disorder psychosocial morbidity
- Binge eating in the Roman society
- Effective methods for eating recovery
- Sports effects on the occurrence of bulimia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa in the 18th century
- Analyze the accuracy of the Anorectic Behavior Observation Scale
- An in-depth look at evolutionary psychiatry
- Topiramate and zonisamide for treating binge eating
- Using anti-obesity medications for bulimia and binge eating
Bulimia Nervosa Essay Topics
Of course, you can write an essay about bulimia nervosa or something related to it. Let’s help you with some bulimia nervosa essay topics:
- 5 lesser-known facts about bulimia
- Famous people who had bulimia
- The psychological consequences of bulimia
- Physical effects of bulimia nervosa
- Gender’s role in the bulimia nervosa disorder
- Effective methods to diagnose bulimia
- Effective treatments against bulimia nervosa
- First symptoms of bulimia
- Incidence of bulimia cases among children in the US
- Can willpower alone treat bulimia nervosa?
Eating Disorder Research Topics in Nursing
If you are a nursing student (or are attending a nursing class), you may find these eating disorder research topics in nursing highly interesting:
- Nursing’s role in eating disorder recovery
- Discuss nursing best practices when dealing with anorexia
- Nursing techniques for patients with bulimia
- Treating the symptoms of anorexia nervosa effectively
Treatments for Eating Disorders
Your professor will surely appreciate you taking the time to research various treatments for eating disorders. You may get some bonus points if you use one of these topics:
- The best treatment for bulimia nervosa
- A universal treatment for all eating disorders
- Medications that are effective against the binge eating disorder
- Talk about the use of hypnosis to treat eating disorders
- Discuss the cure rate for anorexia nervosa
Anorexia Nervosa Research Paper Topics
Did you run out of ideas for your eating disorder research paper? No problem, just check out the following anorexia nervosa research paper topics and pick the one you like:
- First symptoms and manifestations of anorexia nervosa
- Is anorexia nervosa contagious?
- Genetic transmission of the anorexia nervosa disorder
- Risk factors that influence anorexia nervosa in the United States
- Effective medication for the anorexia nervosa disorder
Gender Issues and Eating Disorders
Yes, there are many gender issues that you can talk about when it comes to eating disorders. We have an entire list of gender issues and eating disorders ideas right here for you:
- The gender with the highest rates of eating disorders
- Men and their struggle with anorexia nervosa
- Gender issues that make diagnosis difficult
- Mortality rates of eating disorders by gender
- Stereotypes related to eating disorders
Easy Eating Disorder Research Topics
These easy eating disorder research topics are for students who don’t want to spend days doing the research and writing the essay:
- What causes bulimia?
- Psychiatric help for eating disorder patients
- Effective medications that prevent anorexia episodes
- What causes anorexia nervosa?
- How can the binge eating disorder be treated effectively?
- Psychological problems caused by eating disorders
Controversial Eating Disorder Research Topics
Take a look at some controversial eating disorder research topics and pick one. Probably nobody in your school has even thought about writing a paper on any of these ideas:
- Anorexia Nervosa portrayal in the media in the United States
- Forced therapy in eating disorders in Eastern Europe
- Negative social media effects on the treatment of eating disorders
- False positives when diagnosing people with eating disorders
- Palliative care for people with anorexia and co-morbidities
Eating Disorder Topics for High School
If you are a high school student, you will be thrilled to learn that we have some very simple topics about eating disorders. Check out our list of eating disorder topics for high school students:
- An in-depth analysis of anorexia nervosa
- The history of binge eating in the United States
- Effective treatment options for bulimia nervosa
- The best way to diagnose an eating disorder
- The role of the family in treating eating disorders
- Dangerous medications used to treat eating disorders
Need Writing Help for a Top Grade?
Do you need some thesis help? Most university students do. Or perhaps you need a great eating disorder thesis statement. We can help students with anything from a thesis or a dissertation to an entire essay or just a body image research paper outline. You can get reliable assistance from a team of the best and most experienced academic writers on the Internet. Also, all of them hold at least one Ph.D. degree.
Get top-quality work from our experts fast and easy – and cheap too. Your supervisor, professor, or teacher will congratulate you on your thesis, research paper, or essay. We can assure you that our team will write a perfect academic paper and win you a high grade. Get in touch with us and ask us about our current discounts!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
154 In Depth Eating Disorder Research Topics For Your Dissertation
Before you get started on potential eating disorder thesis or dissertation ideas, you should first know what eating disorder means. Eating disorder is a behavioral condition that patterns consistent uneasiness when it comes to eating.
It is associated with uncomfortable thoughts and emotions and it could affect the physiological, psychological, and social function of the body. Eating disorders cut across bulimia, avoidant restrictive food intake disorder, binge eating disorder, anorexia nervosa, and many other areas. Writing a comprehensive eating disorder thesis or dissertation requires dissecting any of these types of eating disorders.
Characteristics Of A Good Thesis Research Paper
Before your eating disorder thesis paper can be termed perfect for your essay or research study, these are the necessary things that must be present in the paper.
- Top-Notch Research: Your work will cover real-life data and examples which must be true. Researching is a rigorous effort that could get you discouraged. However, you must focus on providing a comprehensive and reliable paper for future references. You must also be knowledgeable to embody basic features which you’ll need to show that you’re a skilled researcher.
- Accurate Analysis: When you analyze an existing literature, ensure to achieve accuracy. You will need to establish hypotheses but you must reference authority literature to back them up. When your facts are wrong, they could disapprove of everything you’ve written in your paper. Thus, you must review all you write to ensure that you’re still on the right path.
- Clear and Precise: You want to communicate with people, not flex your vocabulary prowess. If you want to achieve clarity, write in simple language. You should also consider adding only relevant details to your paper. This will help you avoid unnecessary detailing and explanation of scientific terms.
- Original and Coherent: While your paper can contain studies from other authors, you must ensure that you credit them. You must also ensure that you input your thoughts into what you write. Doing this makes you possess the good qualities of a trustworthy and reliable researcher. You must not compromise on originality, and you must also be coherent with your writing.
All these will help you create a detailed and well-constructed research paper on eating disorders.
Research Questions About Eating Disorders
As you already know, eating disorders are behavioral challenges when it comes to feeding. It manifests in different ways and it affects people.
To create interesting research on eating disorders, you may need research questions about eating disorders. Questions to consider include:
- What does eating disorder mean professionally?
- What is the rate at which eating disorders occur to people?
- What are the main factors leading to eating disorders?
- Does an individual personality trait has any influence on the person’s eating disorder?
- How does individual personality trait affect eating disorders?
- Examining anorexia nervosa and bulimia: what are the basic differences?
- What is the treatment for people suffering from eating disorders?
- How do eating disorders manifest amongst people?
- What is the leading treatment to solve the challenge of eating disorders?
- What is the most effective potentiality of recovery?
- Are there any factors that determine recovery potentiality and rate?
- Would it be better to address the symptoms over the problems of eating disorders?
- Would it be effective to offer treatments rather than provide advice to manage them?
- Does treatment for eating disorders mean therapy?
- What are the risks patients might face?
- What are the guidelines for health officials on eating disorders?
Eating Disorders Research Paper
As a student of research, exercising your writing abilities is one of the requirements for graduate certification. Your professors and teachers at university and college want to know what you can produce.
These are significant current eating disorder research topics that can aid in identifying the issues to target in today’s world:
- Evaluate the factors leading to bulimia amongst teenagers
- Examine the means to prevent and correct anorexia nervosa amongst teenagers
- Discuss why the diagnosis of anorexia is significant amongst youngsters
- Evaluate the mental consequence of bulimia amongst kids
- Examine the physical Influence of bulimia amongst kids
- Observe bulimia from the position of a psychologist
- Examine the significance of parents in helping prevent eating disorders
- Examine the category of children who are susceptible to anorexia nervosa and bulimia
- Examine the long-term consequence of anorexia and bulimia on kids
- Examine the Influence of society and family with kids overwhelmed by eating disorders
- Discuss how anorexia and bulimia will affect the social lifestyle of kids
- Examine how anorexia nervosa and bulimia will influence the emotions and attitudes of kids towards others
- Examine how TV shows and other public communication networks can help change children’s disorders
- Examine the fundamental basis of eating disorders amongst people
- Discuss the possibilities of eating disorders amongst private school students that public schools
- Examine the events of self-injurious in the lens of eating disorders
- Discuss the major things that help in curbing eating disorders
- Examine any five pieces of literature related to the eating disorder and their relevance to current discussions
- Examine various standpoints of different scholars on their subject as well their significance
- Discuss the role of intimidation in worsening eating disorder conditions
- Examine a calorie program to know the effect of eating disorders on children’s weight
- Research to know the statistics of those affected by stunted eating culture
- Discuss how sleeping disorder connects with eating disorders
- Examine the core biological features of a sleeping disorder and compare it with an eating disorder
- Critically discuss Night Eating Syndrome (NES)
- Does eating disorder less to substance abuse? Discuss
- Discuss whether stopping addictive habits will help with eating disorders
- Examine is vegetarianism has a role to play in eating disorder
- Examine how the tension in sport could lead to eating disorders
- Would you say that hereditary factors are considerations for eating disorders?
- Discuss the importance of body fat to eating disorder
- Examine the effects of eating contemplation on eating disorders
- Discuss how sex abuse connects with eating disorders
- Examine the major hunger drive leading to eating disorders
- Does the lack of required food lead to eating disorders: discuss
- Examine the influence of obesity patterning o eating disorder
- Listen to the story of any victim and analyze what caused their eating disorder
- Discuss the way experiences and thought can shape eating desires.
Research Topics On Eating Disorders
For your undergraduate or college research, you can pursue in-depth research into eating disorders. Eating disorders could be considered biological and psychological issues.
You can consider the following research topics in eating disorders:
- Examine how the symptoms of anorexia and bulimia overlap
- Discuss the basic psychological makeup of eating disorder
- Discuss the pursuit of perfectionism and how it enhances a behavior of the eating disorder
- Examine the need for psychotherapy to help eating disorder patients
- Discuss the eating disorder by assessing the intellectual impairment of the patients
- Discuss the complex nature of eating disorders leading to suicide amongst kids
- Examine the high risk of suicide rate amongst those with bulimia and anorexia and why
- Discuss the variations interconnected with anorexia therapy
- Would you say unhappiness and physical shame about the body worsens bulimia and anorexia?
- Would you say their disappointment and discontent about other things lead to anorexia and bulimia?
- Critically examine Nasser, Katzman, and Gordon’s ‘Eating Disorders: People in Transition’
- Discuss Janet’s book titled ‘Skills-Based Learning with regard to Caring for a family member with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method’ and its significance
- Examine the paths to healing as established by Alexander Lucas in ‘Demystifying Boeing underweight Nervosa: An Optimistic Guide to Knowledge and Healing’
- Observe the perspectives of Sharlene and how thinness affects eating disorders in ‘Am I Thin A Sufficient Amount of Yet? The very cult associated with thinness and also the Commercialization for Identity’
- Discuss Carrie Arnold’s ‘Decoding Anorexia’
- Critically discuss A.M. Logue’s ‘The Mindset of Taking and Drinking’
- Examine how obesity contributes to eating disorders as noted in Linda Smolak et al’s ‘Body Photo, Eating Disorders, in addition to Obesity around Youth: Analysis, Prevention, and also Treatment’
- Discuss the importance of diagnosis to the condition through the lens of Kevin Thompson et al’s ‘Exacting Splendor: Theory, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Body Image Disturbance’
- Evaluate how subconscious features of bulimia and anorexia develop amongst girls
- Discuss the main features of anorexia amongst female athletes
- Examine the factors that could hinder recovery
- Discuss why women of any age are more prone to eating disorders than men
- Discuss the odds of eating disorder through the epidermis
- Examine the symptoms of bulimia and anorexia amongst men
- Evaluate the symptoms of anorexia and bulimia amongst women
- Do you think diagnosis for anorexia are often underrated?
- Discuss the factors that shape the future of a patient’s eating disorder
- After identifying the disorder, what do most patients do?
- Examine the connection of disinterest in sex to eating disorders
- Does eating disorder affect any group of people more?
- Examine the consequences of eating disorders on the LGBTQ community
- Examine the major differences in eating disorders amongst male and female military personnel
- How do anorexia and bulimia affect women libido?
- Examine the design models and risks of eating disorders
- Discuss the process of medical diagnosis
- Examine possible solutions to eating disorders
- Discuss the risks of eating disorders
- Choose any three lifestyles and examine how eating disorders would affect patients with such lifestyle
- Examine the tactics patients use to evade therapy
- Do you think the work on decoding eating disorders is done?
Thesis About Eating Disorders
Systems of treating eating disorders could be considered controversial but interesting submissions from doctors and officials about eating disorders could be helpful in your research. Consider the following custom ideas and expand them in your thesis statement or research:
- Discuss with three doctors within your institution and know their take on eating disorder
- Speak with three doctors outside your Institution and know their take on eating disorders
- Identify the influence on dieting on eating disorder
- Identify the influence of weight loss on eating disorders
- Discuss the influence of eating disorders on academics
- Discuss the treatments of Ayahuasca
- What are eating disorder treatment techniques based on?
- What are the institutional positions on eating disorders?
- Discuss the role of the family in treating eating disorders
- Examine the role of friends in treating eating disorders
- Discuss the significance of health insurance in eating disorder
- Evaluate the issues that complicate bulimia and anorexia
- Examine the factors that ruin chances of hastening to heal
- Go through the medical report of any patient with bulimia and analyze it
- Go through the medical report of a patient with anorexia and analyze it
- Get a chance to sit in therapy with a patient with anorexia and examine their response habits
- Examine the response habit of a patient with bulimia in therapy
- Discuss how productive therapy sessions could be
- Identify the importance of support groups for eating disorder patients
- Discuss the purpose of support groups for eating disorder patients using any two examples
- Does the loss of appetite connect with eating disorders?
- Will eating Disorder be managed, not cured?
- What are the latest scientific breakthroughs on eating disorders?
- What is Virtual Reality Graded Exposure Therapy (VRGET) all about?
- Examine the Influence of culture on eating disorders
- Examine the influence of bullying on eating disorders
- Discuss the Influence of internet threats on eating disorders
- Examine how western culture react to bulimia
- Discuss how western communities react to anorexia
- Examine the trends of eating disorders from over 50 years
- How do major ethnic groups react to eating disorders?
- Discuss how publicity of eating disorder help people open up about it.
Review the following books:
- Lauren Greenfield’s ‘Thin’
- Jenni Schaefer’s ‘Life Without Impotence: How An individual Woman Stated Independence Right from Her Eating Disorder and How It is possible to Too’.
- Marya Hornbacher’s ‘Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia’
- Sarah Dessen’s ‘Just Listen’
- Herriet Brown’s ‘Brave Girl Eating: A new Family’s Tom Anorexia’
- Ellen Hopkins’ ‘Identical’
- Bev Mattocks’ ‘Please Eat…: A Single Parent’s Struggle to 100 % free Her Teenage Son Through Anorexia’
- Nancy Tucker’s ‘The Amount of Time in Between: A good Memoir connected with Hunger in addition to Hope’.
Eating Disorder Body Image Research Topics
Body image disorder or body dysmorphic disorder is the consistent worry over appearance. This could be obsessing over weight gain or weight loss which lead to greater health challenges.
To discuss this, you can consider these topics:
- Evaluate the examples of body image challenges
- Discuss the connection between body image issues and depression
- Discuss the connection between anorexia and body image issues
- How do body image disturbances emerge?
- Examine the effects of eating habits on body image
- Discuss how the concern of others affect obese people
- Examine how the worry and anxiety of relatives affect thin people
- Examine three records of those with body image disorder and understand the motivating factors
- Discuss the motivating factors behind poor dieting
- Examine the negative outcome of diets
- Examine how staying hungry affect patients with eating disorders
- What are the cons of disordered eating
- Discuss the relationship of love in reducing negative image perception
- Examine how unhealthy eating habit affects mental health
- Discuss how unhealthy eating habits influence decision-making processes
- How does negative body image affect teenagers?
- How does negative body image affect adults?
- How do parents impose negative body image on kids?
- Examine the consequence of bad comments on kids with obesity
- Examine the nexus between bullying and unhealthy eating habits.
Don’t Want To Do Research?
To earn top marks, you can create a high-quality paper with these eating disorder research topics. However, you can still earn your top marks by applying for thesis help from knowledgeable writers.
We are a reliable team of thesis writers with professors, teachers, and skilled researchers based online. You can hire us for your graduate, undergraduate, or college assignments and papers. Any specifications are doable for us, including a medical thesis writing service .
If you’d like to graduate with the best grades, you may need our help. Many students succeeded with top marks through our custom and customer-oriented writing system for all schools. We also offer fast and impeccable thesis help within a short time.
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Call to +1 844 889-9952
80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples
📝 anorexia research papers examples, 🏆 best anorexia essay titles, 🎓 simple research topics about anorexia, ❓ anorexia research questions.
- Eating Disorders, Physical and Mental Health Eating disorders can be defined as “illnesses in which the victims suffer severe disturbances in their eating behaviors and related thoughts and emotions”.
- The Reproductive System Issues Some reproductive system complications are viewed with stigma in society especially sexually transmitted diseases and therefore young people fear coming forward with them.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Other Weight Loss Reasons In the first part, the report addresses the conditions of bulimia and anorexia nervosa . In the second part, the paper presents the problem of minor patients’ and parents’ consent.
- Issues of Edema in an Anorexia Nervosa Case Despite its psychological nature, anorexia nervosa is frequently accompanied by physical symptoms such as edema (a common symptom or a complicating factor in anorexia nervosa).
- Anorexia and Bulimia: A Critical Analysis Anorexia is a nutritional disorder associated with a lack of appetite. As a result, individuals suffering from the disorder consume low quantities of food.
- The Psychological and Neurological Features, Physical Symptoms, Effects and Treatment Challenges of Anorexia
- Anorexia and the Effects of the Media Affects Body Image
- The Dangerous Issues Arising From Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia
- Anorexia Nervosa and Distorted Beauty
- Teens and Anorexia Nervosa Theory
- Preventing Eating and Weight Related Disorders Eating disorders are a group of psychological and medical conditions in which abnormal eating habits like overeating or starving are practiced with the aim of controlling body weight and shape.
- Anorexia and Bulimia: Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
- The Main Diagnostic Components of Anorexia Nervosa
- Anorexia and Bulimia: Cognitions, Etiology, Epidemiology, and Treatment
- Relationship Between Trichotillomania and Anorexia Nervosa
- Anorexia Nervosa: Manifestations and Implications in Males Verses Females
- Anorexia Nervosa: Definition, Symptoms, and Management Anorexia Nervosa is associated with limited food intake that causes physical and psychological problems that nurses can manage using total parenteral and enteral nutrition.
- The Anorexia Relapse Prevention Guidelines
- Anorexia, Body Image and Peer Effects: Evidence From a Sample of European Women
- The Mental Problem Connected to the Eating Disorder Anorexia Nervosa
- Anorexia: The Influence of Beauty Standards
- Western and Eastern Cultures on Anorexia Nervosa
- Anorexia Nervosa: Description, Treatment, and Addressing Treatment for anorexia nervosa involves ongoing treatment, including psychotherapy and nutrition education; the government has also made several steps to address its treatment.
- Anorexia and Bulimia Are Serious Problems To Take Action Against
- Altered Spect I-iomazenil Binding in the Cingulate Cortex of Children With Anorexia
- Anorexia Nervosa and Dissociative Amnesia
- Aberrant Dynamic Connectivity for Fear Processing in Anorexia and Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Anorexia Nervosa and Its Effects on Society
- The Predictors, Prevention and Intervention of Anorexia
- African American Women and Anorexia Nervosa
- Restrictive Food Intake Disorder and Anorexia Nervosa
- Anorexia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorder
- The Link between Sexual Abuse and Anorexia
- Families Coping With an Adolescent Child Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa This study has been conducted as a review of current studies focusing on family-based therapy as an intervention for treating adolescents suffering from anorexia nervosa.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Obsessive Compulsive
- Anorexia Nervosa and the Adolescent Self
- Starve for Perfection, the Cost of Anorexia Nervosa
- Anorexia Nervosa and Pressures on Young Teens
- Self Perception and Facial Emotion Perception of Others in Anorexia
- Altered Social Reward and Attention in Anorexia Nervosa
- Virtual Reality Body Exposure Therapy for Anorexia
- Anorexia, Bulimia and Related Eating Disorders Treatment
- Therapies and Medication in the Process of Treatment of Anorexia Anorexia should be treated by therapies rather than medication since the former aims at identifying what caused the disorder in the psyche and has more complex techniques.
- The Potential Causes and Factors Leading to the Eating Disorder, Anorexia
- Similarities and Differences Between Anorexia and Bulimia
- Aberrant Cerebral Blood Flow in Response to Hunger and Satiety in Women Remitted From Anorexia
- Anorexia and Bulimia Are the Most Common Eating Disorders
- Psychopathology, Body Image and Quality of Life in Female Children and Adolescents With Anorexia
- Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, and the Clinical Implications of Rapid Refeeding
- Several Possible Reasons for the Increasing Cases of Anorexia
- Why Does Anorexia Arise From the Influence of Society?
- Where Does Anorexia and Food Refusal in Children Come From?
- What Is the Relationship Between Anorexia and Sexual Abuse?
- Why Does Anorexia Make You More Susceptible to Infections?
- How Does Anorexia Destroy the Sufferer’s Body and Personality?
- How Excessive Dieting Leads to Anorexia?
- Why Does Anorexia Nervosa Affect Not Only Women but Men as Well?
- Why Does Anorexia Nervosa Affect Women in Most Cases?
- How To Help With Anorexia Nervosa?
- What Is the Biological Basis for Anorexia Nervosa?
- How Does the Need To Look Perfect Lead to Anorexia?
- Anorexia Nervosa, Autism, and the ADOS: How Appropriate Is the New Algorithm in Identifying Cases?
- Is Medication Effective for Anorexia?
- Why Does Anorexia Nervosa Cause More Deaths Than Any Other Disease?
- What Comorbidities Often Occur With Anorexia?
- What Is the Etiology and Treatment of Anorexia?
- What Are the Physical and Psychological Impacts of Anorexia Nervosa on Patients?
- What Are the Treatment Options for Anorexia Nervosa?
- How Are Anorexia Nervosa, Fasting, and Sudden Weight Loss Related?
- Why Is Anorexia Nervosa the Most Common Long-term Illness Among Adolescents?
- How To Help Anorexia Sufferer With a Psychological Approach?
- Are People With Anorexia or Obesity Deviant?
- What Is Behavioral Therapy for People With Anorexia?
- What Is the Biological Explanation of Anorexia Nervosa?
- What Is the Bone Mineral Density After Weight Gain in 160 Anorexia Nervosa Patients?
- What Are the Differences Between Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa?
- What Is the Impact of Social Media on Anorexia?
- How Is Adolescent Anorexia Treated?
- What Are the Symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa?
- What Does Blushing Have to Do With Anorexia?
Cite this page
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
NursingBird. (2023, November 13). 80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples. Retrieved from https://nursingbird.com/topics/anorexia-research-topics/
NursingBird. (2023, November 13). 80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples. https://nursingbird.com/topics/anorexia-research-topics/
"80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples." NursingBird , 13 Nov. 2023, nursingbird.com/topics/anorexia-research-topics/.
NursingBird . (2023) '80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples'. 13 November.
NursingBird . 2023. "80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples." November 13, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/anorexia-research-topics/.
1. NursingBird . "80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples." November 13, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/anorexia-research-topics/.
NursingBird . "80 Anorexia Research Topics & Essay Examples." November 13, 2023. https://nursingbird.com/topics/anorexia-research-topics/.
- Down Syndrome
- Lynch Educational Consulting
- Dr. Lynch’s Personal Website
- Write For Us
- The Tech Edvocate Product Guide
- The Edvocate Podcast
- Terms and Conditions
- Assistive Technology
- Best PreK-12 Schools in America
- Child Development
- Classroom Management
- Early Childhood
- EdTech & Innovation
- Education Leadership
- First Year Teachers
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Special Education
- Parental Involvement
- Policy & Reform
- Best Colleges and Universities
- Best College and University Programs
- Higher Education EdTech
- Higher Education
- International Education
- The Awards Process
- Finalists and Winners of The 2022 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2021 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2020 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2019 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2018 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2017 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Award Seals
- GPA Calculator for College
- GPA Calculator for High School
- Cumulative GPA Calculator
- Grade Calculator
- Weighted Grade Calculator
- Final Grade Calculator
- The Tech Edvocate
- AI Powered Personal Tutor
Teaching Students About Patagonia
Luke skywalker: a hero’s journey, teaching students about euronymous, teaching students about taleggio, teaching students about nasubi, teaching students about the tower tarot card, teaching students about new kids on the block, teaching students about brazilian soccer, cultivating calm and well-being in the classroom: the transformative power of upa, teaching students about harley quinn, eating disorders essay topics.
Eating Disorders Essay Titles
- How the Media Influenced the Development of Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls
- Eating Disorders and Mental Disorders
- Substance Abuse and Recovery Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Cultural Influences
- Common Eating Disorders Among American Women: Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia
- The Physical and Psychological Consequences of Eating Disorders
- Teenagers’ Stress and Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Ideals of Beauty in American Culture
- Eating Disorders and Ballet: Anorexia Nervosa Consumes the Souls of Young Dancers
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Eating Disorders: A Transdiagnostic Approach to Treatment
- Depression and Eating Disorders Have A Connection
- The Types and Causes of the Rising and Dangerous Trend of Eating Disorders
- Consumption Disorders and Fertility
- Disorders of Behavioral Feeding and Eating
- The Genetic and Environmental Influences on Eating Disorders
- Childhood Factors and the Symptoms of Eating Disorders
- Diverse Eating Disorders – Overeating Disorder
- Hunger, Obesity, and Eating Disorders
- Adolescent and Parent Perceptions of Care at A Family-Based Eating Disorders Treatment Service
Research Topics About Eating Disorders
- Sexual Abuse of Children and Eating Disorders
- The Impact of Eating Disorders on Society
- Treatment for Anorexia, Bulimia, and Related Eating Disorders
- Comparing Anorexia, Bulimia, and Other Eating Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression Profile and Eating Disorders in Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients
- Psychotherapy for Eating Disorders
- A Methodological Approach to Quantifying the Psychopathology of Eating Disorders from the Perspective of the Autonomic Nervous System
- Issues in Treatment for Children with Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Across Various Cultures
- Causes, Treatment, and the Media’s Role in the United States’ Fight Against Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Emotional Consumption
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Cognitive and Affective Empathy in Eating Disorders
- When Parenting Fails: Alexithymia and Attachment States of Mind in Female Patients with Eating Disorders and Their Mothers
- Mental Illness and Eating Disorders in Parents
- Changes in Structural and Functional Brain Connectivity Among Individuals with Abdominal and Non-Abdominal Obesity and Their Association with Eating Disorder Behaviors
- Dissatisfaction with the Body and Eating Disorders
- The Three Most Common Eating Disorders in America
- Eating Disorders in Children and Young Adults
- A Sociocultural and Political-Economic Analysis of Women, Weight, and Eating Disorders
- The Relationship between Eating Disorders and the Fashion Industry
- Why Are Eating Disorders So Widespread?
- Why Do Adolescents Suffer from Eating Disorders?
- Why Are Binge Eating Disorders More Prevalent?
- Whether the Fashion Industry Contributes to Eating Disorders.
- Which Gastrointestinal Tract Symptoms Occur in Patients with Eating Disorders?
- What Is an Eating Disorder?
- What Challenges Does A Psychotherapist Face When Working with Self-Harm or Eating Disorders?
- What Are the Most Prevalent Causes of Eating Disorders Among Young Women?
- What Are the Causes of Eating Disorders?
- How Does the Family Influence the Development, Maintenance, and Treatment of Eating Disorders?
- How Do American Culture and Society Influence Eating Disorders?
- What Effects Do Eating Disorders Have on Our Health?
- How Does Food Taste When Suffering from Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa?
- What Effect Does the Perception of Beauty Have on the Onset of Eating Disorders?
- How Eating Disorders Develop and Their Aftermath
- How May Eating Disorders Be Viewed as Disorders with Multiple Causes?
- How Do Individuals Cope with Eating Disorders?
- How Does Society Influence the Emergence of Eating Disorders?
- How Has the Advertising Industry Contributed to the Growth of Eating Disorders?
- What Effect Does the Media Have on Eating Disorders?
- How May the Widespread Availability of Social Media Contribute to the Development of Eating Disorders?
- Does Teenage Media Consumption Cause Obesity and Eating Disorders?
- Does Our Nation Encourage Eating Disorders?
- Contribute Social Media to Developing Eating Disorders in Young Adults?
- Does Social Pressure Influence Adolescent Eating Disorders?
- Is the Media A Factor in Developing Eating Disorders Among Adolescents?
- Does Depression Contribute to Eating Disorders?
- Are Eating Disorders More Prevalent in Women Than in Men?
- Are Eating Disorders Primarily Psychological or Cultural Issues?
- Are Eating Disorders Truly Food-Related?
Research Topics on Domestic Violence
E-learning authoring tools: everything you need to ....
Related articles more from author, interesting essay topics to write about social science, overpopulation essay topics to write about, veterans essay topic ideas & examples, interesting research topics on southwest airlines, nationalism essay topics, essay topics about marijuana.
156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best eating disorders topic ideas & essay examples, 👍 good essay topics on eating disorders, 💡 most interesting eating disorders topics to write about, 📃 simple & easy eating disorders essay titles, ⭐ good research topics about eating disorders, ❓ research questions about eating disorders, 💯 free eating disorders essay topic generator.
- Anorexia as Eating Disorder However, due to limitation in scope, the rest of the chapter will explore anorexia nervosa by tracing the historical background of the condition, reviewing prevalence of the disorder in terms of gender, culture and geographical […]
- Eating Disorders: A Session with Sufferers of Obesity and Anorexia One of the myths that surrounds anorexia is that the only cause of this disorder is the wish to lose weight; some people even refer to the condition as the ‘slimmer’s disease’.
- Psychological Disorders: Bulimia Nervosa vs. Anorexia Nervosa Although people with the condition are able to recover if the disorder is properly managed, Eysenck states that the near starvation state that most anorexics live with during the period of the disorder can be […]
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia and Compulsive Overeating Anorexia is a both eating and psychological disorder that is initiated as a person begins to diet in order to lose weight.
- Body Image Issues and Eating Disorders in Sport and Exercise This is very crucial to the sports people as effects in their functionality leads to an automatic decline in performance of the sport.
- The Media’s Influence on Eating Disorders This gives people the impression that by eating the food they will be as beautiful as the model in the advert is. This shows that the media is capable of influencing our eating habits.
- The Prevalence of Eating Disorders According to the National Institute of Mental Health, anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa are the main types of eating disorders. The trend of anorexia nervosa reached its peak in the 1980s and that is why […]
- Anorexia in Teens: Media Impact This research focuses on the impact of the media as the ultimate key player for the development of the dangerous disorder among the contemporary young girls in the society.
- Body Fat and Eating Disorders Paper The only way of making this meat safe for consumption would be to cook it all the way through to kill the bacteria on the surface and inside the meat.
- Eating Disorders: Assessment & Misconceptions The DSM-IV-TR criteria for Bulimia nervosa, according to Berg et al, “…include binge eating, defined as the consumption of an unusually large amount of food coupled with a subjective sense of loss of control, and […]
- Diagnosis and Reasons of the Bulimia Nervosa Bulimia is also evident in African countries even with the general notion that African women ought to be fat as a sign of beauty and fertility.
- Treatments of Anorexia Nervosa Because the mortality rates and co-morbidity incidence of aneroxia nervosa remains critically high despite the array of various intervention strategies that are currently available to health professionals, it is justifiable to have a reassessment of […]
- Anorexia Nervosa: Signs, Effects and Therapies Nurses in the labor and delivery units need to be trained on the proper way of diagnosing and handling anorexia patients to reduce cases of infant mortality. A combination of medical attention and accommodating psychotherapy […]
- Mental Health & Culture on Weight and Eating Disorders The depressed and anxious mind sabotages one’s efforts to loosing weight thus leading to the weird feeling of hopelessness and the good efforts or intentions capsizes leaving one to the option of the detrimental food […]
- Healthy Lifestyles in the Context of Anorexia and Obesity In addition, a thorough evaluation of one’s lifestyle is imperative so as to rectify that which is causing the anorexia. As discussed in this paper, it is clear that physical activity and a healthy balanced […]
- The Concept of Normality In Relation To Eating Disorders Among the dominant sociological understanding of normality that will be used to argue through the concept of eating disorders in this paper are the views such as; what is considered normal can be differentiated from […]
- The Eating Disorder – Anorexia Nervosa It is noted that majority of the people that suffer from anorexia disorder are those that suffer from low-self esteem. The eating disorder makes bodies of people suffering from Anorexia nervosa struggle to manage insufficient […]
- Eating Disorders Among Teenage Girls According to recent research conducted, mass media has affected most teens negatively in the following ways: Media Version of physical beauty The teens are not mindful of the fact that the messages that they are […]
- Gender and Demographic Aspects of Eating Disorders In the situation involving African American women, body image is much more of several factors that include how others react to them, comparisons of their bodies with those of the others in the same environment, […]
- Eating Disorder Prevention Programs Through the article, Stice and Shaw evaluated the current information on eating disorders based on risks and maintenance aspects rather than on a particular analysis.
- The Problem of Anorexia in Modern American Society However, in spite of frightening statistics, nowadays many sufferers have a good chance to recover due to increasing number of programs and campaigns aimed at overcoming this disease. 7% – Hispanic people, and the rest […]
- Psychological Factors Underlying Anorexia Nervosa The condition also occurs where individuals deny hunger as well as restrict energy and nutrients to levels that are minimal and inadequate to maintain the functioning of the normal body health and mass. In addition, […]
- Influence of media on Anorexia As the children grow, they disregard big-bodied people, and try as much as possible to maintain a slim figure, as they see from the magazines and televisions.
- Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls This will involve making them appreciate their body the way they are and dispelling the idea that only thinness is a sign of beauty.
- Controlling Eating Disorders It is important to manage these problems as they compromise the physical health of the individual. The individuals are usually disturbed by the size and shape of their body.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Diagnosis and Treatment in Psychotherapy In the meantime, it is, likewise, vital to determine the cause of the condition’s appearance and point out the necessary alterations.
- Eating Disorders, Insomnia, and Schizophrenia Of course, this readiness does not exclude the necessity to identify such people and provide the necessary treatment to them, which is proved to be effective.
- Minuchin Family Therapy of Eating Disorders It is for this reason that the family-based treatment was conceived and implemented to involve the family in the recovery of adolescents.
- Anthropology: Anorexia and Idiopathic Seizures Considering the relation between this disease and cultural issues, it is possible to refer to life of people in society. It is essential to consider anorexia and idiopathic epilepsy from the point of view of […]
- Eating Disorders and Intervention Controversy The initiators made a petition to the representatives of the Senate and also appealed to the former head of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Eating Disorders in Traditional and Social Media One can argue that traditional media, through the depiction of ED stories, started the discussion about mental health, introducing concepts of anorexia, bulimia, and other conditions, often described in a negative light due to the […]
- Humanistic Therapy: Mental Disorder in Patient With Anorexia As the narration unravels, it becomes clear that the girl also shows signs of anorexia nervosa – a mental disorder distinguished by an unhealthy low weight and destructive dietary patterns. DSM-5 serves as the principal […]
- Differential Diagnosis in a Patient: Anorexia Nervosa The first step is to avoid malingering and make sure that a patient is not pretending to be sick. Julia’s and the roommate’s stories are not contradictory; hence, it is safe to say that Julia […]
- Eating Disorders Development and Society’s Role Assessing the role of social and cultural factors in the diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders involves the same processes as those used with other population disorders.
- Eating Disorder Screening and Treatment Plan The strong point of this article is the combination of the eating disorders and behavioral aspects of the problem as the mixture of the possible reasons for the psychological problem.
- Social Media Impact on Depression and Eating Disorder When they turn to the social media, they are bombarded with a lot of information that they cannot properly comprehend. In the social media, they get to understand that beauty is associated with one’s body […]
- Bulimia Nervosa and Antisocial Personality Disorder The patient said that his head is constantly aching, but the man avoids going to his doctor because he does not want to hear bad news about his health and does not want to cope […]
- Eating Disorder Patient’s Assessment and Treatment I should explain to the patient the severity of eating disorders and their possible adverse influence on the patient’s health and life.
- Anorexia Nervosa (AN) and LGBTQ Suicide Awareness Concerning the format, the design of the poster is good and the words are readable. The colors and contrasts enhance the readability of the content and stress the key points, such as AN indicators, risk […]
- Anorexia Nervosa and Its Perception by Patients In the control group, 80 laymen and women were selected randomly to participate in the study and they completed a modified IPQ-R questionnaire to elicit their perceptions towards AN.
- “Skinny Boy: A Young Man’s Battle and Triumph Over Anorexia” by Gary A. Grahl Grahl suffered from anorexia in his youth, and the book is a memoir-like account of the event, serving to open the door to the psychology of the disease in the male populace a vulnerable population […]
- Visual Body Perception in Anorexia Nervosa by Urgesi et al. Because of this, in their research article, Urgesi et al.explored the issue of visual body perception as related to the manifestation of anorexia nervosa.
- Eating Disorders: Public Service Announcement Thus, seeking help and battling the disorder is a way to accept that all people were created by God and loved by Him regardless of how thin they are.
- Eating Disorders: Guidelines on Screening Procedures In this scenario, I would analyze the patient’s family history of breast cancer and past biopsies, as well as evaluate the level of breast density before deciding on the screening method.
- “The Problem of Anorexia: “”There Was a Girl”” by Katy Waldman” In her essay, the writer strives to embrace the concept of anorexia and explore the mindset that encourages the development of the specified disorder.
- The Role of Family in Developing and Treating Anorexia The rest of the poem confused and inspired me as a reader because Smith, as well as millions of people around the globe, proved the impossibility to have one particular definition of anorexia in modern […]
- Binge Eating Disorder Treatment: A Grounded Theory This disorder can be a chronic problem and is associated with negative consequences that may reduce the quality of life for the individuals who struggle with it.
- Anorexia Nervosa in Psychological Point of View Anorexia nervosa is more common in the industrialized countries, where being thin is considered to be more attractive, and is more frequent in Whites than the nonwhite populations. In the age group of 10-14 years, […]
- Issue of Personal Concern: Eating Disorders Moreover, the lack of sufficient funding, insurance coverage, and outlets for people with eating disorders contribute to progressive development of anorexia, bulimia, and other health-related problems.
- The Relationship Between Compulsive Binge Eating Disorder and Long Term Health The adult population of Afro-Americans was compared with that of children and it was found out that the disorder occurred in both of the extremes. Binge eating is a disorder that emerges due to the […]
- The Portrayal of Women with Anorexia Body image distortion, wherein the individual has an inaccurate perception of body shape and size is considered to be the cause of the intense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat witnessed in individuals with […]
- Influence of Modelling in Teenager’s Eating Disorders The body types required for the models to have demand of them to maintain their body shape and sizes. The models influence on the teenagers is considered too great to cause eating disorders in them.
- Anorexia Nervosa: Medical Issues In response to this, the writer wishes to state that the purpose of this paper is to present a brief outline of anorexia and its causes to the millions of Americans out there without knowledge […]
- Eating Disorders and Advertising Effects Analysis The study aimed at measured the self-image and the ideal self-image of the participants and correlated them with the participant’s tendency in associating with eating disorders, the exposure to media, and the desire of the […]
- The Anorexia Nervosa as a Mental Illness While tracing the history of the disease, many authors have come to the conclusion that the disease is to some extent due to the living styles that people have adopted over the years and also […]
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa is the disease in which the patient avoids eating because of the fear of getting fat. Bulimia Nervosa refers to the pattern of binge eating.
- Concepts of Eating Disorders On the other hand, the quantity of food consumed does not determine satiety; rather, it is the quantities of nutrient consumed. In addition, the moving of lipid components into the duodenum helps individuals to reduce […]
- Anorexia Studies. “Thin” Documentary The nutrition of a single person has a strong cultural aspect, being influenced by traditions of a family circle and the whole nation.
- Media’s Role in Influencing Eating Disorders The media has distorted the issue of beauty to a point where beauty is no longer “in the eyes of the beholder” but on people’s body size.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Life-Sustaining Treatment Therefore, the primary care for patients with anorexia nervosa requires administration of various dietary and mental medical interventions and a clear understanding of different concepts and ethical issues related to the treatment of the disorder.
- Daily Patterns of Anxiety in Anorexia Nervosa The researchers failed to indicate the distinct and important sections such as the study objectives and the significance of the study.
- American Girls’ Eating Disorders and Change Action They will be also offered encouraging interviews with those who managed to overcome the problem of eating disorders including my sister.
- Regulation of Metabolism and Eating Disorders When a person feels full, hormones, such as cholecystokinin and peptide YY3 36, are released to promote the feeling of satiety and suppress the appetite.
- Controlling the Problem and the Treatment Anorexia Nervosa Finally, the paper will be looking at the possible measures of controlling the problem and the treatment of the victims. When female are in their teenage, most of them are affected by the problem of […]
- Bulimia: Causes and Treatment Bulimia is an eating disorder which is portrayed by binging on food and subsequently vomiting in several attempts of purging.”removal of nutrients in form of purging entails forced vomiting, excessive exercise, laxative use, or fasting […]
- Eating Disorders in Male Adolescents as Health Topic The research indicates that the prevalence of eating disorders in the male population has increased in the recent years. This paper aims at reviewing available scientific literature on eating disorders in the male adolescent population […]
- Acculturation and Eating Disorders in Western Countries In one of the studies, the relationship between acculturation and eating disorders was found to be non-existent. As evident in the table, most of the researchers have noted that acculturation and eating disorders are strongly […]
- Lifestyle Impact on Eating Disorders In contemporary societies men have been socialized to believe they should have certain physical body structures that describe their masculinity; the fact is reinforced in the television and video programs, music, and the general societal.men […]
- Eating Disorders: Types, Signs and Treatments Eating disorders encompass a wide variety of illnesses that are characterized by abnormal eating habits, obsession with body image, and sudden weight fluctuations.
- Eating Disorders: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention An eating disorder is a mental illness that is primarily characterized by unhealthy eating habits. An individual either eats too much or too little.
- Anorexia and Bulimia: Effects of Eating Disorders Anorexia is an eating disorder that is characterized by: an extreme fear of weight gain, and distorted view of one’s body weight.
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents Thus, the purpose of the present paper is to dwell on the specifics of external factors causing the disorder as well as the ways to deal with this issue.
- Genetic Disorder: “A Genetic Link to Anorexia” The author effectively proves that the development of anorexia nervosa may occur not only due to the exposure to the social pressure of beauty standards, but also the presence of a genetic predisposition.
- Bulimia Nervosa: A Literature Review With binging episodes being characterized by loss of control, some of the bulimic patients consume food they are not entitled to, worsening their relationship both with food and with their social circle. Purging behaviors lead […]
- Mental Health Project: Binge-Eating Disorder The result was the start of the Binge-Eating Disorder Association, a non-profit organization. The main role of the organization was to advocate, support, and help the binge-eating disorder society.
- Eating Disorders and the Role of Body Mass, Restriction, and Binge Eating Eating concerning adverse emotions and ED psychopathology. Analysis of emotional eating concerning under- and overeating is important.
- Predictors and Long-Term Health Outcomes of Eating Disorders The authors of the article Predictors and long-term health outcomes of eating disorders aimed to study this topic and bring new information into existing research.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Its Treatment Anorexia nervosa is a treatable eating disorder when people significantly limit the number of calories and types of foods they eat, which leads to excessive weight loss. The objectives of anorexia treatment include weight recovery, […]
- Eating Disorder Among Youth and Its Aspects It is due to the fact that often the above sociological factors cause the development of psychological issues, especially among young people.
- Binge-Eating Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment The second part of the case focuses on the empirically tested treatments for the diagnosed problem, justifying the choice of treatment for Alice with available clinical data.
- Bulimia in Teenagers: How to Make a Change This paper hypothesizes that to make a change a complex of psychological measures should be taken that includes the use of cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy, formation of the right attitude to food and body weight, and building […]
- Eating Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment The idealization of an extremely skinny body in the fashion world, television, press, and social media resulted in the rise in the number of individuals with eating disorders.
- Adherence to Medical Advice in Patients with Bulimia Patients’ non-adherence to medical advice presents a common problem in the health care system. The use of health apps allows patients to overcome shame or guilt in eating disorder treatment, increasing adherence.
- Eating Disorders Among Medical Students Ehab and Walaa point out that for one-third of medical students, there is a risk of developing ED. Consequently, the problem of ED among medical students is urgent and requires attention.
- Bulimia: A Severe Eating Disorder The main symptoms of bulimia include intermittent eating of enormous amounts of food to the point of stomach discomfort, abdominal pain, flatulence, constipation, and blood in the vomit due to irritation of the esophagus.
- Bulimia Nervosa: Treatment and Safety Measures It is important to know about related safety measures, considerations and medications and therefore outcomes of bulimic patients are more likely to be optimistic.
- Eating Disorders: How the Media Have Influenced Their Development in Adolescent Girls
- Eating Disorders and Mental Disorders
- Addiction and Recovery Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and the Influences of Culture
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia: Common Eating Disorders in American Women
- The Physical and Emotional Effects of Eating Disorders
- Stress and Eating Disorders in Teenagers
- Eating Disorders and Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Beauty Ideals in American Society
- Eating Disorders and Ballet – Anorexia Nervosa Is Eating the Soul of Young Dancers
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Eating Disorders; A Transdignostic Theory and Treatment
- Association Between Depression and Eating Disorders
- The Rising and Dangerous Trend of Eating Disorders: The Types and Causes
- Eating Disorders and Reproduction
- Behavioral Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders: Genetics and Environmental Influences
- Childhood Factors and Eating Disorders Symptoms
- Various Eating Disorders – Compulsive Overeating
- Hunger, Obesity, and Eating Disorders
- Adolescent and Parent Experience of Care at a Family-Based Treatment Service for Eating Disorders
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Its Impact on Society
- Anorexia, Bulimia and Related Eating Disorders Treatment
- Differences Between Anorexia, Bulimia, and Eating Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression Profile and Eating Disorders in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Psychological Treatment for Eating Disorders
- Quantifying the Psychopathology of Eating Disorders From the Autonomic Nervous System Perspective: A Methodological Approach
- Children With Eating Disorders – Therapy Issues
- Eating Disorders Among Different Cultures
- Causes, Treatment, and the Role of Media on the Battle Against Eating Disorders in the United States
- Eating Disorders and Emotional Eating
- Cognitive and Affective Empathy in Eating Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- When Parenting Fails: Alexithymia and Attachment States of Mind in Mothers of Female Patients With Eating Disorders
- Parental Mental Illness and Eating Disorders
- Structural and Functional Brain Connectivity Changes Between People With Abdominal and Non-abdominal Obesity and Their Association With Behaviors of Eating Disorders
- Body Dissatisfaction and Eating Disorders
- The Three Major Eating Disorders in the United States
- Eating Disorders Among Children and Teens
- Women, Weight and Eating Disorders a Socio-Cultural and Political-Economic Analysis
- Eating Disorders and the Fashion Industry
- Why Are Eating Disorders So Common?
- Why Are Teens Plagued With Eating Disorders?
- Why Do Binge Eating Disorders Affect More?
- Whether the Fashion World Causes Eating Disorders?
- Which Symptoms of the Gastrointestinal Tract Occur in Patients With Eating Disorders?
- What Are Eating Disorders?
- What Are the Challenges That Face a Psychotherapist Working With Self-Harm or Eating Disorders?
- What Are the Major Causes of Eating Disorders in Young Women?
- What Causes Eating Disorders?
- What Role Does the Family Play in Developing, Maintaining, and Treating Eating Disorders?
- How American Society and Culture Influence Eating Disorders?
- How Are Eating Disorders Affecting Our Health?
- How Does Food Taste in Eating Disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa?
- How Does the Perception of Beauty Impact the Development of Eating Disorders?
- How Eating Disorders Begin and What They Leave Behind?
- How Can Eating Disorders Be Viewed as Multi-Determined Disorders?
- How Do People Deal With Eating Disorders?
- How Does Society Affect the Development of Eating Disorders?
- How Has the Advertising Industry Caused an Increase in Eating Disorders?
- How Does the Media Influences Eating Disorders?
- How Can Widely Available Social Media Cause the Development of Eating Disorders?
- Does Adolescent Media Use Cause Obesity and Eating Disorders?
- Does Our Country Support Eating Disorders?
- Does Social Media Contribute to the Development of Eating Disorders in Young Adults?
- Does Social Pressure Influence Eat Disorders Among Adolescents?
- Does the Media Influence the Development of Eating Disorders in Adolescents?
- Does Depression Assist Eating Disorders?
- Are Eating Disorders More Common Among Women Than Men?
- Are Eating Disorders Psychological or Cultural Problems?
- Are Eating Disorders Really About Food?
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, September 19). 156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/eating-disorders-essay-topics/
"156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 19 Sept. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 19 September.
IvyPanda . 2023. "156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 19, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 19, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "156 Eating Disorders Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 19, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/eating-disorders-essay-topics/.
- Anorexia Essay Ideas
- Bulimia Topics
- Vegetarianism Essay Ideas
- Psychology Questions
- Mental Disorder Essay Topics
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Topics
- Bipolar Disorder Research Ideas
- Childhood Obesity Research Ideas
- Depression Essay Topics
- Obesity Ideas
- Health Promotion Research Topics
- Diabetes Questions
- Food Essay Ideas
- Weight Loss Essay Titles
- Wellness Essay Topics
60+ Last-Minute Research Pieces of paper Topics at Eating Disorders
By: admin | Tags: | Comments: 0 | June 21st, 2019
The world actively spreads the image about slimness as the important different parts of beauty. Each day, from TELLY commercials, social websites, and publications, we see slender models using ideal specifications and make-up. Such traits have bring about the constant progress eating disorders of the segments on the population. Collected from one of side, we think: what can come to be harmful in being slim? Keeping nutrition and eliminating artificial features can only gain a person’s wellbeing. But for quite a few people the aim of appearing thin becomes an preoccupation and a strong eating disorder.
In the following paragraphs we want to give you the most interesting topics linked with eating disorders. You can actually freely have used them as a basis for your go or research paper. We still have divided their email list into categorizations for your convenience.
Homework Topics with Eating Disorders Kids and Adolescents
- Evaluate the emotional causes of bulimia or anorexia among youngsters. What are the strategies for prevention and correction?
- Explore peculiarities about diagnosis of anorexia nervosa nervosa concerning children and even adolescents. Just what exactly diagnostic administration is more effective for little ones?
- How do anorexia and bulimia influence typically the physical and mental development of children? Exactly what long-term penalties?
- Explain bulimia and anorexia from the point of view of developmental psychology (children, adolescents, adults).
- Discuss the role of fogeys in blocking eating disorders around children. Just what children are much more prone to anorexia and bulimia?
- Study the very influence on the family and customs on little ones with loss of appetite nervosa.
- Clarify the meaning about awareness-raising sessions on anorexia and bulimia among young children and youth. How will it affect all their social daily life, emotions, attitude, and actual physical form?
- See the consequences about anorexia nervosa on adolescents.
- Explain the way in which TV shows have an effect on eating disorders upon children and also adolescents.
- Explore the peculiarities of treating eating disorders between children and teenagers.
- Are students right from private academic institutions more at risk of eating disorders in comparison with students by public academic institutions?
- Analyze the particular occurrence of self-injurious conduct among young women with bulimia and anorexia.
- How does teasing affect the growth of anorexia and bulimia? Consider newly released publications concerning abuse, established, and elegance at classes and institutions.
Eating Disorder Thesis Topics Mental Issues
- Explain the call between major depression and bulimia or anorexia. How do regarding these two disorders overlap? What precisely treatment services should be utilized?
- Explain often the psychological factors behind eating disorders. You possibly can discuss perfectionism, body image dismay, discontent, disappointment, unhappiness, displeasure, anxiety disorders, in addition to behavioral inflexibility.
- Explain the main role associated with psychotherapy (psychological concealment) inside treatment of bulimia and anorexia.
- Why is any eating disorder deemed a intellectual illness?
- Calculate an eating-disorder from a cognitive and dealing with approach.
- Examine the intellectual impairments around patients using eating disorders.
- So why is bulimia in addition to anorexia bring on suicide? What folks are at perilous?
- Define the result of optimistic behavior treatment method among affected individuals with bulimia or anorexia.
- How do body shame together with body disappointment, unhappiness, displeasure contribute to bulimia or anorexia?
- Describe atypical variations about anorexia nervosa and bulimia.
- What is orthorexia? Can orthorexia be in connection with an eating disorder? Why?
Homework Topics about Eating Disorders Sexual category Issues
- Describe brain characteristics of ladies who challenge from anoresia or bulimia.
- Describe typically the peculiarities of eating disorders amongst female athletes. What are the hazard factors plus diagnostic conditions? Explain the very factors in which assist the actual recovery.
- Figure out why women are more at risk of eating disorders compared with men. Look at recent research and stories on this area. How does neural response change the likelihood of the eating-disorder?
- Discuss the exact peculiarities about eating disorders among women of colouring. Does skin color raise the likelihood of anorectic , anorexic nervosa?
- Just what are the main indicators of anoresia or bulimia among adult males? What symptoms are more common to men? How come anorexia prognosis usually underestimated for men?
- Do essay help writing you know the possible implications of eating disorders? How does the item influence sperm count in females?
- Why are trend models prone to eating disorders? What makes it appear? How can it all be eliminated?
- Discuss the particular trends connected with eating disorders associated with the LGBT modern society. Compare the information of heterosexual women and men, and gay/lesbian/bisexual personals. What are the main reasons of eating disorder development?
- Understand the peculiarities connected with eating disorders involving male and female military officials? Discuss chance factors, diet and lifestyle, and procedures challenges.
Eating-disorder Topics Remedy
- Summarize the main associated with all types of bulimia and anorexia. Explain the actual peculiarities for diagnosing eating disorders.
- Explain the particular role associated with dieting from the treatment program associated with bulimia in addition to anorexia.
- What is the treatment opportunity of Ayahuasca on the remedying of eating disorders?
- Discuss various triggers and ideas for treatment anorexia/bulimia/binge eating disorders.
- Should really treatment of bulimia and anorexia be installed into health insurance plans? Why?
- Express the organic aspects of bulimia/anorexia nervosa and analyze treatment plans.
- Discuss often the role connected with family while in the treatment protection of individuals with bulimia or anorexia.
- What honest issues are connected to the obligatory treatment of anorexia and bulimia?
- Find out the effectiveness of Virtual Simple fact Graded Vulnerability Therapy (VRGET) in treatment of anorexia therapy and hambre.
- Are psychedelic compounds powerful in the remedying of eating disorders? About what cases?
- Experience the latest strategies in the remedying of eating disorders. For example , you can speak about deep neural stimulation or maybe real-time purposeful magnetic resonance imaging.
- Clearly define the part of peer support groups for those who have eating disorders.
- The reason why do anorexic and voracidad remain a difficulty? What are ceasing factors? Evaluate why bulimia and anorexia are challenging cure.
- Explain the importance of rocking metabolism in eating disorders.
Interpersonal and Cultural Issues regarding Eating Disorders: Issues
- Confer how societal and national factors may possibly influence the emergences of eating disorders.
- What makes the body graphic created by media, magazines, and also the internet influence eating disorders?
- Evaluate how advertising and marketing influences the development of eating disorders. In the marketplace eating disorders result from excessive utilization of social media? People health problems tend to be related to the matter?
- Are anorexia and bulimia a community issue? Happen countries and local communities make sure to reduce the reasons for eating disorders?
- So how does western traditions relate to eating disorders? Why?
- Just how can eating disorders often be prevented in a very particular state (of your personal choice)?
- Describe how bulimia and anorexia are glamorized in magazines, social media, and TELEVISION FOR COMPUTER.
- Why conduct various cultures have different premiums of individuals with bulimia or anorexia? What societies have safety factors?
Make this Eating Disorders: Matters
- Evaluate eating disorders contemplating environmental leads to. Discuss anorectic , anorexic and other eating disorders in terms of DSM-5 criteria.
- Conduct calorie searching applications together with programs effect the incidence of anoresia or bulimia? How do they will contribute to anorexia and bulimia? Examine the most up-to-date publications plus statistics.
- How are sleeping disorders plus circadian tempos connected to the beginning of anoresia or bulimia? Examine often the biological involving sleeping. Take into account Night Eating Syndrome (NES) and other sleep-related eating disorders.
- How exactly does alcohol and also substance abuse connection to eating disorders? Understand the main strategies of getting rid of addictive habits?
- How is certainly drug abuse attached to eating disorders in sports?
- Express the relationship among anorexia nervosa and vegetarianism.
- Does strain in sports contribute to the incident of eating disorders among runners?
- Discuss the call of issues of sex-related behavior throughout anorexia nervosa.
- Do genetic factors trigger eating disorders?
- What is the relationship somewhere between body fat quality and the chance of developing an eating disorder?
- Precisely how is sex abuse relevant to eating disorders?
- Reveal how the key drive of hunger can affect eating disorders. Think of intrinsic and also extrinsic inspirations.
- How is certainly obesity linked to eating disorders?
- What exactly are biological outcomes of people with an eating disorder?
Food intended for Thought: A great deal more Ideas to Experience
Here it’s good to share with you logical and story, short story, tale fantasy books to may find helpful tips, insights, together with inspiration for your essay. Most of these books look at various tips of anoresia or bulimia, including private experiences portrayed in monographs.
‘Eating Disorders: Ethnics in Transition’ by Nasser, Katzman, in addition to Gordon ‘Skills-Based Learning meant for Caring for someone you care about with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method’ simply by Janet Prize ‘Demystifying Anorectic , anorexic Nervosa: A confident Guide to Understanding and Healing’ by Alexander R. Lucas ‘Am My partner and i Thin A sufficient amount of Yet? Typically the Cult regarding Thinness as well as Commercialization for Identity’ by simply Sharlene Hesse-Biber ‘The Mindset of Enjoying and Drinking’ by A. T. Logue ‘Decoding Anorexia’ just by Carrie Arnold ‘Body Photo, Eating Disorders, as well as Obesity for Youth: Test, Prevention, along with Treatment’ by Linda Smolak and Most commonly known. Kevin Thompson ‘Exacting Elegance: Theory, Review, and Treatment of Body Image Disturbance’ by J. Kevin Thompson, Leslie T. Heinberg, plus Madeline Several notable. Altabe
Fiction along with memoirs:
‘Thin’ by Lauren Greenfield ‘Life Without Male impotence: How Just one Woman Proclaimed Independence From Her Eating Disorder and How It is possible to Too’ by Jenni Schaefer ‘Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia’ by Marya Hornbacher ‘Just Listen’ by simply Sarah Dessen ‘Brave Woman Eating: A Family’s Have trouible with Anorexia’ simply by Herriet Red ‘Identical’ simply by Ellen Hopkins ‘Please Eat…: A Single mother’s Struggle to Zero cost Her Teenaged Son Out of Anorexia’ simply by Bev Mattocks ‘The Amount of time in Between: Any Memoir regarding Hunger plus Hope’ just by Nancy Tucker ‘Massive’ by simply Julia Bells
Also, you most likely are interested in motion pictures connected with eating disorders. You can discuss the video clips or novels listed here in your classes or write a ebook or dvd review.
‘The Most effective Little Girl inside the World’ (1981) ‘Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story’ (1988) ‘Life Is Sweet’ (1990) ‘For the Love connected with Nancy’ (1994) ‘301, 302’ (1995) ‘When Friendship Kills’ (1996) ‘Perfect Body’ (1997) ‘Girl, Interrupted’ (1999) ‘Sharing the particular Secret’ (2000) ‘Dying to Dance’ (2001) ‘Hunger Point’ (2003) ‘Our Period Is Up’ (2004) ‘Thin’ (2006) ‘200 Pounds Beauty’ (2006) ‘Beautiful’ (2008) ‘God Help the Girl’ (2014) ‘The Roads Within’ (2014) ‘Thinspiration’ (2014) ‘To the Bone’ (2017)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
154 Eating Disorder Research Topics
Apr 20, 2022 | 0 comments
Apr 20, 2022 | Topics | 0 comments
The National Eating Disorders Association released a report in 2016 revealing that one-third of Americans suffer from eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia. The prevalence of these diseases is high with the highest recorded rate at 3 million cases, and research shows that there has been little progress towards finding effective treatments for those afflicted by the phenomenon.
Before you start thinking about possible eating disorder thesis or dissertation topics, you need first understand what an eating disorder is. Eating disorder is a mental illness that manifests itself as a pattern of unease when it comes to food.
It is linked to unpleasant thoughts and feelings, and it has the potential to damage the body’s physiological, psychological, and social functions. Bulimia, avoidant restricted food intake disorder, binge eating disorder, anorexia nervosa, and other eating disorders are all included under eating disorders. Any of these sorts of eating disorders must be dissected in order to write a complete eating disorder thesis or dissertation.
A Good Thesis Research Paper Has These Characteristics
These are the components that must be included in your eating disorder thesis paper before it can be considered suitable for your essay or research project.
- High-Quality Research: Your work will include real-world facts and examples that must be accurate. Researching is a time-consuming task that may be discouraging. However, you must concentrate on producing a thorough and trustworthy work for future reference. You must also be informed in order to demonstrate that you are a qualified researcher by including fundamental elements.
- Accurate Analysis: When analyzing existing literature, make sure you get it right. You’ll need to come up with theories, but you’ll need to back them up with authoritative literature. They may disapprove of whatever you’ve written in your paper if your facts are incorrect. As a result, you must go over everything you write to make sure you’re still on the proper track.
- You want to connect with others, not show off your language skills, so keep it simple and precise. Write in basic terms if you wish to gain clarity. You should also think about just include important information in your article. This will save you time by preventing you from having to explain scientific concepts in detail.
- Original and coherent: While your work may include research from other authors, you must ensure that they are properly credited. You must also ensure that your ideas are included in your writing. As a result of this, you will have the attributes of a trustworthy and dependable researcher. You must maintain your creativity while still being consistent in your work.
All of this will assist you in writing a thorough and well-structured research paper on eating disorders.
Eating Disorders Research Questions
Eating disorders, as you may be aware, are feeding-related behavioral issues. It emerges in a variety of ways and has an impact on individuals.
To create interesting research on eating disorders, you may need Eating Disorders Research Questions. Questions to consider include:
- What does the term “eating disorder” signify in the workplace?
- What is the prevalence of eating problems among people?
- What are the primary causes of eating disorders?
- Is there any link between a person’s personality and their eating disorder?
- What role does a person’s personality have in eating disorders?
- What are the main distinctions between anorexia nervosa and bulimia?
- What are the options for persons with eating problems in terms of treatment?
- What are the signs and symptoms of eating problems in people?
- What is the most effective therapy for overcoming the problem of eating disorders?
- What is the most effective recovery strategy?
- Are there any elements that influence the rate and potentiality of recovery?
- Is it preferable to focus on the symptoms of eating disorders rather than the underlying issues?
- Would it be more effective to deliver remedies rather than management advice?
- Is it true that eating disorder treatment entails therapy?
- What are the potential dangers for patients?
- What are the eating problem standards for health officials?
Research Paper on Eating Disorders
One of the prerequisites for graduate certification as a research student is to put your writing skills to the test. Your university and college instructors and lecturers are interested in seeing what you can do.
These are some of the most important contemporary eating disorder research subjects that might help you figure out what concerns to focus on in today’s world:
- Examine the elements that cause bulimia in youth.
- Investigate methods for preventing and treating anorexia nervosa in youth.
- Discuss why the diagnosis of anorexia in children is so important.
- Examine the psychological effects of bulimia in children.
- Examine the physical effects of bulimia in children.
- Take a psychologist’s perspective on bulimia.
- Consider the importance of parents in preventing eating problems.
- Examine the subset of children who are prone to anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.
- Consider the long-term effects of anorexia and bulimia on children.
- Examine the impact of society and family on children who are suffering from eating disorders.
- Discuss how anorexia and bulimia effect children’s social lives.
- Investigate how anorexia nervosa and bulimia affect children’s emotions and attitudes toward others.
- Examine how television programs and other forms of public communication may aid in the treatment of children’s problems.
- Investigate the underlying causes of eating problems in humans.
- Examine the risks of eating disorders among private school children that are not present in public schools.
- Examine self-injurious incidents through the perspective of eating disorders.
- Discuss the important factors that aid in the prevention of eating disorders.
- Examine any five pieces of eating disorder-related literature for their relevance to contemporary debates.
- Examine the varied points of view of numerous academics on their topic, as well as their relevance.
- Examine the function of intimidation in the development of eating disorders.
- Examine a calorie regimen to see how eating disorders affect a child’s weight.
- To learn more about the statistics of individuals who are afflicted by a stunted eating culture, do research.
- Examine the relationship between sleeping difficulties and eating disorders.
- Compare and contrast the basic biological characteristics of a sleeping problem with those of an eating disorder.
- Discuss Night Eating Syndrome in depth (NES)
- Is there a link between eating disorders and drug abuse? Discuss
- Examine if quitting addictive behaviours will aid in the treatment of eating problems.
- Examine if vegetarianism has a role in eating disorders.
- Examine how sports-related stress might contribute to eating problems.
- Do you believe that inherited factors have a role in eating disorders?
- Examine the role of body fat in eating disorders.
- Examine how eating contemplation affects eating disorders.
- Examine the relationship between sex abuse and eating problems.
- Examine the primary source of hunger that leads to eating disorders.
- Discuss if a lack of needed meals leads to eating disorders.
- Examine the role of obesity patterning in the development of eating disorders.
- Listen to every victim’s narrative and try to figure out what triggered their eating condition.
- Examine how thoughts and experiences might influence eating preferences.
Eating Disorders Research Topics
You may do in-depth study on eating disorders as part of your undergraduate or college studies. Eating disorders are both biological and psychological problems.
You may want to think about the following eating disorder research topics:
- Examine how anorexia and bulimia symptoms overlap.
- Examine the psychological foundations of eating disorders.
- Discuss how the desire of perfection increases an eating disorder’s behavior.
- Examine whether or not eating disorder sufferers need psychotherapy.
- Assess the patients’ intellectual disability to discuss the eating problem.
- Discuss the complexities of eating problems in children that lead to suicide.
- Examine why people with bulimia and anorexia are at such a high risk of suicide.
- Consider the many aspects of anorexia treatment.
- Would you agree that bulimia and anorexia are exacerbated by dissatisfaction and physical embarrassment about one’s body?
- Do you think their disillusionment and dissatisfaction with other things contribute to anorexia and bulimia?
- Examine ‘Eating Disorders: People in Transition’ by Nasser, Katzman, and Gordon critically.
- Discuss the relevance of Janet’s book, “Skills-Based Learning with Regard to Caring for a Family Member with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method.”
- Examine Alexander Lucas’s ‘Demystifying Boeing underweight Nervosa: An Optimistic Guide to Knowledge and Therapeutic’ for healing paths.
- ‘Am I Thin A Sufficient Amount of Yet?’ explores Sharlene’s views on thinness and how it influences eating disorders. The very fetish of thinness, as well as the Commercialization of Identity’
- ‘Decoding Anorexia,’ by Carrie Arnold, is a book that you should read.
- Discuss A.M. Logue’s ‘The Mindset of Taking and Drinking’ critically.
- Examine how obesity relates to eating disorders, as described in Linda Smolak et al’Body .’s Image, Eating Disorders, and Obesity in Young People: Analysis, Prevention, and Treatment.’
- Through the viewpoint of Kevin Thompson et al’s ‘Exacting Splendor: Theory, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Body Image Disturbance,’ discuss the significance of diagnosis to the disease.
- Examine how bulimia and anorexia arise in girls’ subconscious traits.
- Examine the key characteristics of anorexia in female athletes.
- Examine the elements that may obstruct your healing.
- Discuss why women of all ages are more likely than males to suffer from eating problems.
- Through the epidermis, discuss the chances of developing an eating disorder.
- Investigate the signs and symptoms of bulimia and anorexia in guys.
- Analyze the signs and symptoms of anorexia and bulimia in women.
- Do you believe anorexia diagnoses are often underestimated?
- Examine the elements that influence a patient’s eating disorder’s prognosis.
- What do most patients do when they’ve been diagnosed with a disease?
- Examine the link between a lack of interest in sex and eating problems.
- Is there a group of persons that are more affected by eating disorders?
- Investigate the impact of eating disorders on the LGBTQ population.
- Examine the key distinctions between male and female military members in terms of eating disorders.
- What effect does anorexia and bulimia have on a woman’s libido?
- Examine the danger of eating disorders as well as the design models.
- Discuss the medical diagnosing procedure.
- Investigate options for treating eating problems.
- Examine the dangers of eating disorders.
- Choose any three lifestyles and research how eating problems influence those who live them.
- Examine the strategies patients employ to avoid treatment.
- Do you believe the study on decoding eating disorders has come to a conclusion?
Eating Disorders: A Thesis
Treatment systems for eating disorders may be divisive, but fascinating contributions from physicians and authorities on the subject may be useful in your study. Consider expanding on the following unique concepts in your thesis statement or research:
- Talk to three clinicians at your institution to get their opinions on eating disorders.
- Ask three physicians from outside your institution for their opinions on eating disorders.
- Determine the impact of dieting on eating disorders.
- Determine how weight reduction affects eating disorders.
- Examine the impact of eating disorders on academic performance.
- Discuss the effects of Ayahuasca on the body.
- What are the foundations of eating disorder treatment methods?
- What are the stances of the various institutions on eating disorders?
- Discuss the family’s involvement in the treatment of eating disorders.
- Examine how friends may help with eating issues.
- Examine the importance of health insurance in the case of an eating problem.
- Examine the problems that bulimia and anorexia cause.
- Examine the elements that jeopardize your ability to mend quickly.
- Examine the medical records of any bulimia sufferer.
- Analyze a patient’s medical record to see whether he or she has anorexia.
- Get a chance to sit in on a treatment session with an anorexic patient and observe their reaction patterns.
- Examine a bulimia patient’s reaction pattern during treatment.
- Consider how beneficial therapy sessions may be.
- Recognize the significance of eating disorder support groups for patients.
- Using any two examples, discuss the aim of eating problem support groups.
- Is there a link between appetite loss and eating disorders?
- Is it possible to manage, rather than cure, an eating disorder?
- What are the most recent scientific advancements in the field of eating disorders?
- What exactly is VRGET (Virtual Reality Graded Exposure Therapy)?
- Investigate the impact of culture on eating disorders.
- Investigate the impact of bullying on eating disorders.
- Examine the impact of online threats on eating disorders.
- Consider how people in Western society respond to bulimia.
- Discuss how anorexia affects western societies.
- Examine the eating disorder trends over the last 50 years.
- What are the reactions of major ethnic groups to eating disorders?
- Discuss how bringing an eating problem to the public’s attention has helped others open up about it.
Examine the following titles:
- ‘Thin’ by Lauren Greenfield
- ‘Life Without Impotence: How An Individual Woman Declared Independence From Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too,’ by Jenni Schaefer.
- ‘Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia,’ by Marya Hornbacher
- ‘Just Listen,’ by Sarah Dessen
- ‘Brave Girl Eating: A New Family’s Tom Anorexia,’ by Herriet Brown
- ‘Identical,’ by Ellen Hopkins
- ‘Please Eat…: A Single Parent’s Struggle to Completely Free Her Teenage Son From Anorexia,’ by Bev Mattocks
- Nancy Tucker’s ‘The Amount of Time in Between: A Memoir of Hunger and Hope’ is a memoir on hunger and hope.
Topics for Research on Eating Disorders and Body Image
The constant anxiety over one’s looks is known as body image disorder or body dysmorphic disorder. Obsessing about weight growth or reduction, for example, might lead to increased health problems.
Consider the following themes while discussing this:
- Consider the following instances of body image issues.
- Examine the link between depression and body image concerns.
- Examine the link between anorexia and concerns with body image.
- What causes problems with one’s body image?
- Examine the impact of eating habits on one’s self-esteem.
- Examine how other people’s concerns effect fat individuals.
- Examine how relatives’ fear and anxiety influence skinny individuals.
- Examine three records of people who have body image issues to see what motivates them.
- Dissect the elements that lead to bad diets.
- Investigate the harmful effects of diets.
- Examine how people with eating problems are affected by being hungry.
- What are the drawbacks of binge eating?
- Examine the role of love in lowering negative image perception.
- Examine the impact of bad eating habits on mental health.
- Examine how poor eating habits impact decision-making.
- What impact does a bad body image have on teenagers?
- What are the consequences of having a bad body image in adults?
- How can parents instill a poor body image in their children?
- Examine the impact of negative remarks on obese children.
- Investigate the link between bullying and poor eating habits.
Don’t Feel Like Doing Research?
With these eating disorder research ideas, you can write a high-quality paper that will win you top grades. However, you may still get high grades by seeking thesis assistance from qualified writers.
We are an online-based thesis writing service with academics, instructors, and competent researchers. You may pay us to help you with your graduate, undergraduate, or college papers and assignments. We can meet any need, including a medical thesis writing service .
If you want to graduate with the highest possible marks, you may require our assistance. Many kids have received excellent grades as a result of our customized and customer-focused writing solution for all schools. We also provide excellent thesis assistance in a short period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am dedicated to creating engaging blog posts that provide valuable insights and advice to help students excel in their studies. From study tips to time management strategies, my goal is to empower students to reach their full potential.
People Also Read
- Top 100 Economics Thesis Topics
- Top 100 MBA Thesis Topics
- Top 100 Architecture Thesis Topics
Most Popular Articles
Racism thesis statement example, how to rephrase a thesis statement, capstone project topic suggestions, how to write an abortion essay, should students wear school uniforms essay, list causal essay topics write, respect essay, signal words, great synonyms, informative speech examples, essay writing guide, introduction paragraph for an essay, argumentative essay writing, essay outline templates, write an autobiographical essay, personal narrative essay ideas, descriptive essay writing, how to write a reflective-essay, how to write a lab report abstract, how to write a grant proposal, point of view in an essay, debate topics for youth at church, theatre research paper topics, privacy overview.
Journal of Eating Disorders
Call for papers: stigma and eating disorders and body image: impact and solutions.
Journal of Eating Disorders is calling for submissions to our Collection on Stigma and Eating Disorders and Body Image: Impact and solutions . We have launched this article Collection in response to the recognized harms of structural, interpersonal, and intrapersonal levels of stigma and need for more ideas and evidence in this important area. All types of articles will be considered, including reviews, research papers, case reports, and commentaries.
Guest Editors: Dr. Denise Wilfley, Prof. S. Bryn Austin, Dr. Hiba Jebeile, Dr. Rebecca Pearl, and Dr. Laura D’Adamo.
Submission deadline: 28 February 2024
Call For Papers: Severe and Enduring Eating Disorders (SEED)
Guest Editors: Kendra Becker, PhD., Lauren Breithaupt, Ph.D., and Kamryn Eddy, Ph.D.
Submission deadline: 30 December 2023
- Most accessed
Experiences of living with binge eating disorder and facilitators of recovery processes: a qualitative study
Authors: Marit Fjerdingren Bremer, Lisa Garnweidner-Holme, Linda Nesse and Marianne Molin
Anticipatory and consummatory pleasure in avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder
Authors: Sarah C. Dolan, P. Evelyna Kambanis, Casey M. Stern, Kendra R. Becker, Lauren Breithaupt, Julia Gydus, Sarah Smith, Madhusmita Misra, Nadia Micali, Elizabeth A. Lawson, Kamryn T. Eddy and Jennifer J. Thomas
A scoping review of emotion regulation and inhibition in emotional eating and binge-eating disorder: what about a continuum?
Authors: Mahé Arexis, Gilles Feron, Marie-Claude Brindisi, Pierre-Édouard Billot and Stéphanie Chambaron
Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID) in New Zealand and Australia: a scoping review
Authors: Hannah L. Kennedy, Leonie M. Hitchman, Michaela A. Pettie, Cynthia M. Bulik and Jennifer Jordan
Vitamin D and hypophosphatemia in patients with anorexia nervosa and avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder: a case control study
Authors: Meredith R. Kells, Chloe Roske, Ashlie Watters, Leah Puckett, Jennifer E. Wildes, Scott J. Crow and Philip S. Mehler
Most recent articles RSS
View all articles
The cognitive-interpersonal maintenance model of anorexia nervosa revisited: a summary of the evidence for cognitive, socio-emotional and interpersonal predisposing and perpetuating factors
Authors: Janet Treasure and Ulrike Schmidt
Anorexia nervosa – medical complications
Authors: Philip S Mehler and Carrie Brown
Perceptions of the causes of eating disorders: a comparison of individuals with and without eating disorders
Authors: Elizabeth H. Blodgett Salafia, Maegan E. Jones, Emily C. Haugen and Mallary K. Schaefer
The rise of eating disorders in Asia: a review
Authors: Kathleen M. Pike and Patricia E. Dunne
Assessment of anorexia nervosa: an overview of universal issues and contextual challenges
Authors: Lois J Surgenor and Sarah Maguire
Most accessed articles RSS
Context Matters: Environmental Influences on Eating disorders, Disordered eating and Body Image (Edited by Dr Long Le, Dr Deborah Mitchison, and Professor Bryn Austin)
Medical Assessment and Management in Eating Disorders (Edited by Dr. Phil Mehler and Dr. Allison Nitsch)
Clinical Advances in the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa and Related Restricting Eating Disorders (Edited by Prof. Dr. Ivan Eisler, Prof. Dr. Ulrike Schmidt and Prof. Dr. Daniel Le Grange)
Eating disorder treatment practice standards
Eating Disorders in the time of COVID-19 outbreak - Implications for now and the future (Edited by Profs. Hubert Lacey, Phillipa Hay and Stephen Touyz)
Click here for more published series
Latest article collections
Context Matters: Environmental Influences on Eating disorders, Disordered eating and Body Image
Medical Assessment and Management in Eating Disorders
Binge Eating Related Eating Disorders
Aims and scope
Journal of Eating Disorders is the first open access, peer-reviewed journal publishing leading research in the science and clinical practice of eating disorders. It disseminates research that provides answers to the important issues and key challenges in the field of eating disorders and to facilitate translation of evidence into practice.
Journal prize winners (2023)
Journal of Eating Disorders Editors are delighted to announce that the winner of the Best Empirical Research paper award is Dr Renee Rienecke for Adverse childhood experiences among adults with eating disorders: comparison to a nationally representative sample and identification of trauma profiles . J Eat Disord 10, 72 (2022)
Sign up to receive article alerts
Journal of Eating Disorders is published continuously online-only. We encourage you to sign up to receive free email alerts to keep up to date with all of the latest articles by registering here .
About the Editors
Phillipa Hay , Editor-in-Chief
Western Sydney University, Australia
Professor Phillipa Hay is a leading mental health researcher, educator, and practicing Psychiatrist. Her research has been translational, guided policy and practice, and award winning, e.g., in 2015 she received the Lifetime Leadership Award from the ANZ Academy for Eating Disorders, and in 2020 she was awarded the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) Senior Research Award. She laid the foundations for mental health programs in two new medical schools James Cook and Western Sydney. She has a DPhil in Psychiatry from the University of Oxford and MD (Medicine) from University of Otago, is a Fellow of the RANZCP, and Fellow of the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED).
Stephen Touyz , Editor-in-Chief
University of Sydney, Australia
Stephen Touyz is an Emeritus Professor at the University of Sydney and Director of the Inside Out Institute, a joint partnership between the Sydney Local Health District and the University of Sydney. He is Editor in Chief of the Journal of Eating Disorders which he co-founded a decade ago. He is a past president of the Eating Disorders Research Society. He is a member of the Commonwealth Government of Australia’s Technical Advisory Group for Eating Disorders and a member of the steering committee of the National Eating Disorders Collaboration. He was presented with a leadership award in research by the Academy of Eating Disorders in 2012, the first ever Lifetime Achievement Award by the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Eating Disorders in 2014 and the Ian M Campbell Prize in Clinical Psychology from the Australian Psychological Society in 2014. He has edited/co-edited 6 books and published over 480 scholarly papers/book chapters.
- Editorial Board
- Manuscript editing services
- Instructions for Editors
- Sign up for article alerts and news from this journal
- Follow us on Twitter
Annual Journal Metrics
2022 Citation Impact 4.1 - 2-year Impact Factor 4.2 - 5-year Impact Factor 1.209 - SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper) 0.833 - SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)
2022 Speed 8 days submission to first editorial decision for all manuscripts (Median) 118 days submission to accept (Median)
2022 Usage 1,209,587 downloads 6,394 Altmetric mentions
- More about our metrics