- Search Jobs
- Get Started
Find your dream travel nursing job in Florida
Travel Nurse Jobs in Florida
Are you ready for the opportunity to discover new destinations? Then find your next travel nursing Florida job with Host Healthcare. A travel nursing agency you can trust for employment whether you’re a travel nurse looking to work in the intensive care unit or the OR. Florida has beautiful scenery and most of all, great attractions for all ages. Whether you’re looking for a travel nursing job in the vibrant city of Miami or in the natural beauty of Fort Lauderdale, Florida offers a unique experience for travel nurses.
Travel nursing jobs in Florida offer healthcare professionals the opportunity to work in a new facility with a new skilled nursing facility, earn a higher salary, and learn from a team of qualified nurses in a challenging work environment. Whether you are a certified nursing assistant, LVN, LPN, or RN, there are plenty of travel nurse jobs for your specific specialty. To learn more about travel Florida nursing job and travel CNA jobs in Florida opportunities, talk with our healthcare staffing team at Host Healthcare today.
Cities Already Traveled
At Host Healthcare, we offer a variety of different travel nurse assignments and travel CNA jobs in Florida. A travel nursing assignment in a new state gives qualified nurses new career opportunities and life experiences, helping them take their nursing job to the next level. Whether you are looking for travel LPN jobs in Florida or you’re a registered nurse, our travel nursing agency works with a number of different healthcare facilities throughout the state.
Just a few cities we’ve placed travelers: Miami, Panama City, Daytona Beach, Fort Myers, Punta Gorda, Orlando, Tampa, and Gainesville.
Museum of Science & Industry
Tampa’s Museum of Science & Industry is a scientific playground with more than 450 hands-on activities in the largest science center in the southeastern United States. Talk about a great place for kids: exhibits on space, astronomy, technology, and robotics.
Ybor City Neighborhood
Ybor City is one of only two National Historic Landmark Districts in Florida. Check out this energizing Cuban, Italian, and Spanish-influenced neighborhood in Tampa for restaurants, bars and entertainment. Most of all, this is a great place to meet or just hang out.
This pedestrian trail takes you alongside the Hillsborough River as you see Tampa’s historical and beautiful city. Check out several parks and museums as you stroll through downtown Tampa. There are also plenty of nearby shops, restaurants, and family fun to enjoy.
The Perfect Meal
Cuban Sandwich, Deviled Crab, Pastelitos, and Coconut Water.
It's Always Summer Here in the Sunshine State
Your next travel nursing assignment or travel therapy Florida job is waiting for you. Whether you are searching for traveling CNA jobs in Florida or nurse practitioner jobs, our team of staffing professionals will help you find the ideal travel assignment for your career. Due to the amount of sunshine, don’t forget that sunblock. You’ll need it for the hundreds of miles of beaches you’re about to experience as a travel nurse or travel therapist with Host Healthcare. Whether you want to work in cosmopolitan Miami with its beaches or in Orlando with all of its world-famous amusement parks the choice is yours. We will guide you to the perfect position.
Explore Tampa's Sand
Fort desoto park.
A thousand acres across five islands of interconnected bliss.
Hop from the beach to shops, ice cream, outdoor art markets, and more.
One barrier island beach you don’t to miss.
Recruiters You’ll Love
Humble brag alert: Our recruiters have the best reviews in the business. Don’t believe us? See for yourself.
Organized and efficient company overall. My recruiter, Kelly, always goes above and beyond to make sure everything is ok. Also, she gets back with me quickly on anything I might need. I don’t ask for a lot but when I know that I need something I know it will be taken care of!
I was looking for a travel job for the first time and I got in touch with Macy Sprock from Host Healthcare on Vivian Health app. Macy was great on answering all my questions. She was very professional and knowledgeable. She stayed in touch with me for new positions and worked to find me the best deal that fit my needs.
Amazing travel company ever, staff is very friendly & professional and alway available to help with any questions or concerns, great locations and assignments! My recruiter Alison is the absolute best you want and contract she’ll jump through fire to it for you! Thanks Host!
Already have a Host Healthcare profile? Log In to view all job details
- Interventional Radiologist 4 Weeks Nights Estimated Total Pay $2,983.35 - $3,173.33 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $30.68 - $37.68/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- Interventional Radiologist 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,734.99 - $2,913.78 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $24.19 - $31.19/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- Interventional Radiologist 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,666.02 - $2,856.00 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $31.69 - $38.69/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- RN 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,583.88 - $2,762.67 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $62.07 - $69.07/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- Surgical Technician 13 Weeks Days Estimated Total Pay $2,562.81 - $2,741.60 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $36.88 - $43.88/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
- Interventional Radiologist 13 Weeks Nights Estimated Total Pay $2,549.57 - $2,728.36 /wk*
*Includes estimated wage of $61.21 - $68.21/hr and non-taxable benefits if eligible
Get tips from the Host Healthcare community
Conflict Resolution in Nursing
When it comes to the high-stress environment of hospitals, tension can arise, leading to workplace conflict. To arrive at...
Do Nurses Get Pensions?
No matter where you are in your life, it’s never too early to plan for your future. Thinking about...
Working While in Nursing School
Let’s face it: college tuition is expensive. Depending on the school, a Bachelor’s of Science in nursing—the traditional four-year...
Find Yourself with Travel Nursing
If you’re ready for adventure, new challenges, and expanding your horizons, travel nursing is a pursuit worth exploring. Not...
Why PACU Nursing Might Be Right For You
Do you like challenging and rewarding work? Are you interested in higher pay and better hours? Is furthering your...
Start Your Journey Today
Got questions we’ve got answers..
CHAT EMAIL GIVE US A CALL
Cna travel jobs in Jacksonville, FL
ComForCare Home Care
Seniors Paradise Homecare Agency LLC
Hospitality Liaison CNA
Palm Garden of Jacksonville
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Aspire Health Group
Haven Hospice Field CNA
Brookdale Senior Living
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Certified nursing assistant/cna/hha.
HomeLife Personal Care
Resident Assistant (Certified Nurse’s Assistant /CNA)
Cna or hha/great weekly pay.
Concierge Care- Orange Park, FL
CNA - Jacksonville, FL
Certified nurse assistant, (cna)-bartram assisted living facility.
Travel Agent - Remote
The Radiant Network
Traveling Reset Merchandiser
Personal Travel Advisor
Massage Therapist (Travel)
$38 - $45 per hour
Leisure Travel Consultant
Life Pursuits Solutions
Radiologic Technologist Travel
VINCENT MANAGEMENT GROUP & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
Traveling FTTH Technician
Virtual Travel Consultant
Multi Family Traveling Superintendent
$80k - $130k
RN Traveler - Temporary (Home Health)
Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
Driver - CDL A ** Travel Required **
Travel Pipe Welder
$50 per hour
Luxury Travel Curator-Entry Level
Away From Home Travels 2
Retail Travel Merchandiser
BDS Connected Solutions, LLC.
Remote Travel Specialist
Axcess Outdoors Travel
- Jobs in Jacksonville, FL
- Cna travel Jacksonville, FL
Create an account
- Favorites 0
Jooble on social networks
Never miss new jobs in the app
Travel Nursing Jobs in Florida
Discover florida travel nursing jobs.
We don’t have anything that matches your search right now — but we update our jobs daily, so check back soon! Or register now , update your profile and save job searches to be notified when a job that matches your parameters becomes available!
We're currently updating our jobs so please check back soon!
Log in with Aya
Looks like you already have an account with Aya. Log in and access pay and facility information.
Register with Aya
Get instant access to pay and facility information.
- At least 8 characters
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 symbol/special character
*File types allowed: TXT, PDF, DOC *Maximum file size: 20MB
Already have an account? Log in here .
- The most jobs in the industry. We have the largest and most reliable job database, which means the jobs you see are open, updated in real time and ready for you!
- Competitive advantage over other agencies. Front-of-the-line access through our direct facility relationships — many with quick (even same-day) offers, giving you the best chance of securing your ideal opportunity.
- Expedited licensing and streamlined compliance. An industry-leading on-time start rate and strong relationships with boards of nursing across the country to accelerate the process in all 50 states.
- Expert career guidance. A dedicated recruiter to help you achieve your dream career. Travel, per diem, permanent — we have the reach and access to get you the jobs you want, and the expertise to help you realize your long-term goals.
- A best-in-class support system and an exceptional experience. Enjoy accurate, weekly pay, and an entire team dedicated to your happiness on assignment, 24/7.
Plus, you get everything you expect from the largest healthcare staffing company in the industry:
- Exceptional benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment. Want to take time off? Keep insurance coverage for up to 24 days between assignments.
- A generous 401(k) match.
- Paid company housing (we'll help you bring your pets along, too!) or a generous housing stipend.
- Paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- The industry's only clinical ladder program for RNs on assignment.
- Access to unlimited continuing education units online.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
- Bi-weekly weekend travel home.
- A rental car and paid housing.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
- Aya coordinates all travel and lodging accommodations.
- Travel information is received the evening prior to your scheduled departure.
- Airfare is covered and, if driving to the assignment, reimbursement is available.
- Once notice is received, communication from our team is sent via email and text to ensure you are kept in the loop as soon as information becomes available.
- Your safety is Aya's top priority. We work closely with the facility to ensure additional security measures are taken onsite so you can focus on what really matters: patient care.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements.
Experience the Aya difference today
- A dedicated recruiter who advocates for you every step of the way.
- We'll ensure the hiring manager prioritizes your interest and schedules an interview quickly.
- A streamlined hiring process means offers are often presented within 24-48 hours after an interview with a hiring leader.
- Flexible start dates that work around your availability.
- We make it simple with one point of contact the entire time.
- University of Washington (UW) offers a wide range of benefits as part of your total compensation package. Choose from top medical and dental insurance programs; plan for your future with tax-deferred investing through the UW retirement options; enjoy generous vacation and sick leave policies; and protect yourself and your family with life and long-term disability insurance. For more information, follow the links shown below or explore the Benefits website at http://hr.uw.edu/benefits/
With Aya, you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way.
- A credentialing specialist to streamline the entire compliance process.
- Freedom and flexibility around your current schedule.
- The easy-to-use Shifts app. Select shifts anytime, anywhere.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A robust team to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have accurate payroll and an exceptional experience.
- Certification and other reimbursements, when applicable.
Just whispering the name “Florida Keys” conjures images of crystal clear water, untouched white sand beaches, soft breezes and the taste of a cool tropical drink. Play in the warm sand or descend into the shimmering water to discover complex marine ecosystems, including shipwrecks and the continental U.S.’s only living coral reef.
The frenetic energy and vibrant color of the night life in Miami’s South Beach, coupled with the eclectic mix of world-class boutiques, art galleries and gourmet cuisine, make the city a must-visit. North Miami Beach even boats the oldest building in the western hemisphere - the Monastery Cloister which was built in 1141.
Orlando’s theme parks will have you laughing as the roller coasters’ twists and turns make you feel like a kid again. Whether you prefer rushing water parks or journeying behind the scenes of a real film set, the theme park capital of the world has something for everyone.
Just a short drive away is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States. There is nowhere else on Earth that can compare to the Everglades – where manatee languor among the mangroves and American crocodiles stalk their prey. You may even catch sight of the state’s official animal, the elusive Florida panther. An air boat tour through the Everglades National Park will satisfy even the most jaded traveler.
Travel Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs in Florida (Travel CNA Jobs)
Today, medical facilities rely on traveling nurses for many reasons, such as high employee turnover, strikes, low-staffed departments in need, and crises. The spread of COVID-19 and its variants have also created more demand for traveling nurses. As a result, there is a high demand for travel nurses in many states and countries globally. The high demand for nurses has increased wages for nurses, particularly for certified nursing assistants or CNAs. Although COVID-19 led to low pay rates for nurses in some states, travel certified nursing assistants have many high-paying job options.
Due to the high demand for skilled nurses, if you seek travel CNA jobs in Florida, remember that although there are many jobs openings, the openings are filling quickly. The available assignment listings also change by the hour. Therefore, to get hired, you will need to update your qualifications and certifications before applying for any travel certified nursing assistant assignment. Your CNA application will likely succeed when you tell the recruiters more about yourself. The recruiters will better match your qualifications and certifications with the assignment options available.
Who is a Certified Nursing Assistant?
A certified nursing assistant in Florida is a state-certified nurse who provides hands-on care directly to patients in various medical settings under the supervision of either a registered nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). As a certified nursing assistant, you will provide care related to patients’ daily and routine living needs, also known as activities of daily living or ADLs. You will also be responsible for monitoring the patient’s health progress and providing other medical staff with daily reports of the patient’s health changes.
What are the Duties of a Certified Nursing Assistant?
As a Florida certified nursing assistant, you will work with patients requiring basic assistance, such as ensuring patients’ safety take care of themselves while moving around and interacting with their environment. However, you will also attend to patients with life-threatening conditions and elderly patients needing tender care at the end of life stages. Regardless of the type of patients you are attending to, you must understand their specific needs, including their medications, allergies, daily routines, behavioral patterns, and dietary restrictions. Overall, you will be required to know what your patients need to live safely and comfortably when under your care. To successfully perform these duties, CNAs must have great communication skills to help them communicate effectively with the patients and other medical staff.
As a CNA, you will be involved in the routine activities of your patients. Medical staff relies on you to notice and report any patient’s health changes that can lead to major health complications. Therefore, as part of the healthcare team, CNAs play important roles. The job of a CNA will involve the following duties:
● Help patients get in and out of beds ● Help patients with their hygiene ● Assist patients with exercises and movements ● Reposition paralyzed and immobile patients ● Record health changes of the patient ● Monitor patient’s medication, food, and water intake ● Offer compassion to patients, friends, and family
Which are some of the Certified Nursing Assistant Job Titles?
The specific job title of a CNA will slightly change depending on location in which you work and the specific job duties of your assignment. However, you should expect your role’s basic duties and responsibilities to remain consistent from one assignment to the next. As a CNA, your job titles will include Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA), State Certified Nursing Assistant (STNA), Patient Care Assistant (PCA), Certified Nurse Aide, or Nursing Assistant. CNAs can apply for certifications in several states. In addition, using state reciprocity, CNAs can become an Interim CNA, what is known as a travel certified nurse assistant.
Duties of a Florida Certified Travel Nurse Assistant
Certified travel nurse assistants are mobile CNAs who travel to the location of their assignments. Travel CNAs relocate to their assignment’s location for the duration of their contract to provide care and support services to patients. Throughout your assignment, you will stay updated on medical guidelines, offer various clinical services and follow the instructions of RNs and other medical staff you are working under. Your contract as a travel nurse assistant will run for 13 weeks, although you will occasionally extend the contract while caring for certain patients. Although it is not compulsory, you will work with recruiting agencies to find assignments.
Requirements and Qualifications of a Certified Travel Nurse Assistant
To qualify as a certified travel nurse assistant, you will need a high school diploma and undertake a state-approved certified nursing assistant training program. Although you will find many institutions offering CNA training, you must ensure that the chosen institution offers a training program that follows state requirements for your certification. After completing your training, you will sit for a certification exam with the state you wish to practice. When you work as a certified travel nurse assistant, you will enjoy numerous benefits. However, your duties are demanding and have several challenges. For example, you will be traveling to unfamiliar locations away from your family and loved ones. Suppose you are concerned about gaining relevant experience in your career. In that case, traveling to various institutions offers you a wealth of experiences that enable you to build relationships with patients, making your role fulfilling and satisfying.
The federal law requires you to complete at least twelve years of continuous education to maintain your certification. You will also need certifications other than the annual CEU, including a physical exam, tuberculosis screening, and basic life support certification. For your certificates to remain valid, you must maintain them annually. You will obtain these certifications in various institutions, including memory care, medication aide, wound care, and hospice and palliative care. If you want to pursue your career further, you can advance to becoming a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
Qualities of a Travel Nurse Assistant
If you want to be successful in fulfilling your duties as a travel nurse assistant, you need to possess the following qualities:
● Excellent communication skills ● Ability to work both independently and under the supervision of other medical staff ● Strict adherence to patient safety and privacy guidelines ● Ability to monitor and report important health outcomes of the patient ● High tolerance levels to care for arrogant and rude clients ● Compassionate
How much do CNAs Earn?
Your salary as a travel CAN in Florida will vary depending on your assignment’s location and your experience. However, a travel CNA will earn higher than normal CNAs because they have the opportunity to travel to states offering higher wages. Also, travel CNAs may receive bonuses, stipends, and incentives for travel. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), CNAs receive an annual salary ranging from $22000 to $40,000.
Apply online, page copyright.
© Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved
Travel cna contract with housing jobs in Boca Raton, Florida (FL) State
Now Hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - Multiple positions. Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Activities. CNA Direct Care, Rehab Aide and a CNA Activities Assistant. Responsibilities of the CNA (Certified Nursing Asst). ...
Driver Activities Certified Nursing Assistant CNA at AdventHealth**. The CNA must maintain a current certified nursing assistant certification in the state they are practicing. Driver/ Certified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth Care Center Celebration**. Current Certified Nursing Assistant License...
This is a remote contract role for a Certified Nursing Assistant. The Certified Nursing Assistant will be required to assist patients with daily living activities, such as bathing and dressing, assist nurses with medical procedures, take vital signs, and help with medication administration. The C...
Current license to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Florida. Use your nursing skills to make a difference. CNA Duties and Responsibilities*. ...
We are currently seeking compassionate and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our dynamic team on a staffing basis. Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). ...
Caregiver Requirements: Valid and unencumbered Certified Nursing Assistant license from the state of Florida Companionship and/or Personal Care experience, preferred A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel Up-t...
Looking for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team!. The Certified Nursing Assistant, delivers direct care to residents and patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and life care standards in the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home). Completion o...
Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities). Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course. ...
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Candidates should have a CNA license and related nursing experience. SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for CNAs to fill openings. ...
The Encore at Boca Raton Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for a talented and hard-working CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) to join their ever-growing team. CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant). Current/valid Florida CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) license/registration. Monitor, plan, and im...
Currently seeking Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Broward County!. ...
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) passionate about patient care? Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you have an upbeat personality? If you said yes, to all of the above, then Avante Group, Inc is looking for you! For almost 30 years, Avante has specialized in skilled nursing, ass...
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)!. Westlake Nursing and Rehab Center -. ...
Our Home Health Aides, (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Companion and Homemakers are the heart of our business. You will not provide medical, nursing or skilled services. Successful completed HHA/CNA state required course would be appreciated but not mandatory. ...
CPR Certification Card, TB Test, CEU's and Level 2 live-scan criminal background check.Companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, and assistance with transportation, errands, and personal care....
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . The Savoy at Fort Lauderdale Rehabilitation and Nursing Center -. ...
BrightStar Care Delray Beach is proud to offer a Caregiver Scholarship Program for Home Health Aides (HHA’s) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s). Free in house training with Director of Nursing. Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, groomi...
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Summary:. Must have an active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license. North Dade Nursing & Rehabilitation Center -. ...
Currently seeking Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Broward County!. HHA certificate or CNA license. ...
Performs nonprofessional nursing tasks in the care and comfort of primarily adult and geriatric patients with acute and chronic illness. May be needed to work beyond the regular tour of duty or in another patient care unit as assigned by the department head or nursing supervisor. Steward is among...
HHAs and CNAs throughout Sarasota, Manatee and S. ...
Must be a certified nursing assistant with proof of certification. A minimum of one-year full-time experience in direct patient care in an institution setting (hospital or nursing facility) or one-year full time experience within the last five years in direct client care or an agency setting. Cer...
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) *In Pembroke Pines For Weekends*. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care with integrity and compassion and are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Home Health Aides (HHAs) that share our same vision. Benefits...
Certified Nursing Assistnat (CNA) : EARN AN ADDITIONAL $6. The Aventura Rehab and Nursing Care Center is a dedicated Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of North Miami Beach. HOUR WITH OUR NURSING INCENTIVE BONUS. CNA All Shifts - Full Time/ Part time. ...
Popular jobs searches in Boca Raton, Florida (FL) State
- Sales assistant
- Office clerk
- Supervisor manager
- English teacher
- Administrative assistant
- Nail technician
- Marketing assistant
- Kitchen assistant
Popular travel cna contract with housing jobs locations
- New york, ny
- Kings county, ny
- Great neck, ny
- Hicksville, ny
- Queens county, ny
- Island park, ny
- New hyde park, ny
- Westbury, ny
- Franklin square, ny
- Levittown, ny
- Buffalo, ny
- Ronkonkoma, ny
- Bronx county, ny
- White plains, ny
- Mineola, ny
- Massapequa, ny