- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving
- 1st Grade Thanksgiving
- 2nd Grade Thanksgiving
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
2nd Grade Christmas Math Worksheets
Welcome to our 2nd Grade Christmas Math Worksheets page.
Here you will find our range of free printable Christmas Math worksheets designed for second graders.
There are a range of different worksheets including puzzles, word problems, color-in, coordinates and more Christmas worksheets.
- Christmas Worksheets Hub
- Christmas Math Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Math Christmas Worksheets First Grade
- 3rd Grade Christmas Math Activities
- Math Christmas Activities 4th Grade
- 5th Grade Christmas Math Worksheets
Here you will find a range of math Christmas Worksheets for second graders.
We have a range of different challenges, games and activities to enjoy which mainly focus on addition and subtraction skills.
2nd Grade Christmas Math Worksheets Color By Number
These sheets all involve using adding or subtracting skills to color the numbers on the grid to make the Chrismas picture.
The image shown is the image that will be made when the sheet is colored in.
- Color By Number Reindeer Addition Facts to 10
- Color By Number Reindeer Subtraction Facts to 10
- PDF version (all sheets)
- Color By Number Santa Addition Facts to 10
- Color By Number Santa Subtraction Facts to 10
- Color By Number Santa Addition & Subtraction to 10
- Color By Number Penguin Addition Facts to 12
- Color By Number Penguin Subtraction Facts to 10
- Color By Number Snowman Addition Facts to 12
- Color By Number Snowman Subtraction Facts to 12
2nd Grade Christmas Math Worksheets Addition and Subtraction Puzzles
Christmas square adding puzzles.
These Christmas adding worksheets involve adding the values of the pictures together.
Challenge 2A involves adding up to 4 values within 20.
Challenge 2B involves adding up to 4 values within 25.
Challenge 2C and 2D involves using the totals of the rows and reasoning about numbers to work out the values of the four pictures. These sheets are at a more advanced level and require more reasoning skills.
- Christmas Square Adding Puzzle 2A
- PDF version
- Christmas Square Adding Puzzle 2B
- Christmas Square Adding Puzzle 2C
- Christmas Square Adding Puzzle 2D
Snowflake Adding Maze
The challenge is to find the path through the maze that makes the correct total.
As you go through the maze, you add up the numbers in each snowflake.
Each maze has a different target total to try to make.
- Snowflake Adding Maze 2A
- Snowflake Adding Maze 2B
- Snowflake Adding Maze 2C
Christmas Tree Adding Challenge
These 2nd grade Christmas math worksheets are all about adding pairs of numbers.
Each 'leaf' of the Christmas tree is equal to the sum of the two leaves under it.
So you have to add up each pair of leaves underneath to find the totals above.
Puzzle 2A involves adding pairs of numbers within 18.
Puzzle 2B involves adding pairs of numbers within 28.
Puzzle 2C involves adding pairs of numbers within 34.
If you want children to challenge themselves, then get them to use our Christmas Tree Challenge template and choose their own numbers to put on the bases of the trees and then fill them in with their own values.
- Christmas Tree Adding Challenge 2A
- Christmas Tree Adding Challenge 2B
- Christmas Tree Adding Challenge 2C
- Christmas Trees Challenge template
Christmas Tree Adding and Subtracting Puzzle
This puzzle is all about counting on and back in different size steps.
Each time you move in one direction in the puzzle, you have to add or subtract a certain number.
Each time you move in a different direction, you add or subtract a different number.
Puzzle 2A involves counting on in 10s and back in ones.
Puzzle 2B involves counting on in 5s and counting back in 2s.
- Christmas Tree Addition and Subtraction Sheet 2A
- Christmas Tree Addition and Subtraction Sheet 2B
2nd Grade Christmas Math Games
Mission Rudolf is a strategy game for two players.
The aim of the game is for one player to try to get Rudolf across the Arctic ice to the North Pole.
The other player controls the abominable snowmen who have to try to stop and capture Rudolf.
- Mission Rudolf Game
Looking for something easier?
If you are looking for some slightly simpler Christmas worksheets, then take a look at our 1st Grade Christmas sheets.
Looking for something harder?
If you are looking for some trickier Christmas worksheets, then take a look at our 3rd Grade Christmas sheets.
Looking for more Christmas themed worksheets
We have a wide selection of Christmas worksheets suitable for kids of all ages.
Printable Christmas Crafts
We have created a few Christmas nets for craft activities around Christmas time.
It is best if you can print them out on card as they are a bit fiddly to do on paper.
Great for developing cutting and sticking skills and a fun activitiy to do around Christmas time.
- Printable Christmas Crafts (nets)
Free Christmas Worksheets
We also have a selection of Christmas worksheets for kids that have less of a math-focus.
On this page you will find a range of different Christmas worksheets such as:
- write and coloring sheets for kindergarten;
- Christmas color-in sheets
- Christmas and nativity wordsearches.
- Free Christmas Worksheets for kids
Christmas Math Worksheets & Challenges
Here is our selection of Christmas Math Challenges for 2nd and 3rd graders.
There are a range of challenges including code breaking, word problems, and word finding Christmas Math Challenges.
Each challenge is carefully graded and comes complete with answers.
- Christmas Math Worksheets (Intermediate)
- Christmas Math Games
Take a look at our selection of Christmas math games...
There is something for everyone - from kindergarten to grade 5 and beyond.
Many of the strategy games, though they can be played by young children, are often appreciated more by older children who can really get thinking on the best ways to win!
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return to Christmas Worksheets Hub
Return from 2nd Grade Christmas Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
christmas math worksheets 2nd grade
Resource types, all resource types, christmas math worksheets 2nd grade.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
NO PREP Christmas Math Worksheets for 2nd Grade
Christmas Math Worksheets First and Second Grade | No Prep Printables
Christmas Math Worksheets 2nd Grade Common Core
2nd Grade NO PREP Christmas Math Worksheets - Fun Activities Packet w/ Digital
- Internet Activities
- Easel Activity
Second Grade Christmas Math and Reading Worksheets | Christmas Packet
Christmas Math Worksheets - Symmetry and Pattern Practice for 2nd & 3rd Grade
Christmas Math Worksheets 2nd Grade December Morning Work Winter Activities
Christmas NO PREP Printables 2nd Grade Math & Literacy Worksheets
2nd Grade Christmas Math & Literacy Worksheets : 100 Page Review Bundle
December No Prep Pack | 2nd Grade Christmas Worksheets | Grammar, Reading & Math
Free Christmas Math and Literacy Worksheets for 2nd Grade
Christmas Math Worksheets 2nd Grade 3rd Grade 4th Grade 5th Grade
Christmas Math Worksheets 2nd Grade
Christmas Math Worksheets Word Problems! ESL Kindergarten First & Second Grade
December Christmas Math Activities & Worksheets No Prep Printables 2nd Grade
Christmas Activities - 1st and 2nd Grade Math ELA Holiday Worksheets December
Christmas Telling Time Practice Math Worksheets for 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade
December Math Sub Plans for 1st & 2nd Grades | Christmas Math Worksheets
Christmas 2nd grade math bundle games worksheets word problems
Christmas Math Worksheets - 30 No Prep 2nd Grade December Math Activities
- Google Apps™
Christmas Themed Math Review Worksheets for 2nd & 3rd Grade
Christmas Reading, Writing, Math , and Fun Activities & Worksheets - 2nd Grade
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
New Year's Worksheets
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
This page has a collection of Christmas-themed mathematics worksheets that you can print and use with your students.
For Christmas crafts, brain teasers, puzzles, reading, writing, and spelling activities, please visit our main Christmas page .
Logged in members can use the Super Teacher Worksheets filing cabinet to save their favorite worksheets.
Quickly access your most used files AND your custom generated worksheets!
Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature.
Christmas multiplication worksheets, christmas division worksheets.
Christmas Word Problems
Christmas Clocks Telling Time
Calculating volume, color-by-number, december calendars.
On this page, you'll find links to Christmas crafts, Christmas reading and writing worksheets, holiday puzzles, and more.
Sample Worksheet Images
PDF with answer key:
PDF no answer key:
Christmas Math Worksheets for 2nd Grade
Get into the holiday spirit with these Christmas math worksheets for 2nd grade . Connecting a school subject with a holiday theme is the best way for kids to learn while having fun. We do that all the time! With this awesome printable set, kids can have fun while they practice number comparisons and skip counting.
For more math ideas, see this list of Christmas Math Activities .
Who said math had to be a bore, take a break from your regular curriculum and try these out. These pages have plenty of room to write and they’re not cluttered which may look overwhelming to your child, I know my son struggles with that with regular math texts.
This post may contain affiliate links meaning I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Read my disclosure policy here.
Recommended Christmas Books for Kids
Celebrate the holidays and infuse the Christmas spirit into your homeschool with any of these memorable Christmas books.
Looking for more Christmas Printables? Make sure to check these Christmas Worksheets for Elementary Students .
Recommended Christmas Math Activity Kits
Christmas Color by Number Addition Worksheets
Have your students practice their addition skills with these fun Christmas by number addition worksheets. See what cute Christmas images you find after they’re colored.
Christmas Addition and Subtraction Cards
Math doesn’t have to be a bore. Try these Christmas addition and subtraction cards for the holidays and bring the spirit of Christmas into your classroom.
There are 5 pages of Math skip counting worksheets, two for number comparisons and three for number skip counting. I think I’ll add some more later for the other numerals, but I’m just getting started with 2nd grade so it’ll take some time to build up my collection. Can’t wait to get more done!
Now it’s your turn! Grab the worksheets and get started.
Download the Christmas Math Worksheets for 2nd Grade below
This is the last post in my series Free Christmas Worksheets for Kids .
More Christmas Activities
Elf Activity Sheets
Are you planning to add more fun things to do this Christmas? Check out these elf activity sheets! Your kids will love them!
Christmas Counting Printable
The kids will be able to work on their counting skills with this printable. Great for early learners who are needing to practice counting.
Christmas Counting Mats
Counting mats are a lot of fun because they can be printed out and used with playdough or even pom pom craft balls, too.
Why not try card learning with the kids? If they need to work on subtraction and addition, using cards can be a great way to help them do the math quickly in their minds.
Christmas Kindergarten Math Worksheets
These math worksheets are great for kindergarten learners. Perfect for boosting their confidence to help them feel more confident about math.
More Math Activities
Fun Fraction Activities for Kids
Math doesn’t have to be a bore, take a look at the fun fraction activities for kids to make math more exciting. There are some wonderful ideas to illustration fractions and get kids learning in a hands-on way.
100+ Math Worksheets Kids will Love
Let’s have some fun with Math, shall we? Here is an amazing list of 100+ Math worksheets kids will love! More free printable fun for you and the kids! Take a look and find your favorites. They are divided into categories so it is easier for you to find. 100+ Math Worksheets Kids will Love
Pizza Fraction Printable Activities by Life Over C’s
I share educational printables and activities to help homeschoolers make learning science fun and engaging!
Thanks for sharing at the Thoughtful Spot Blog Hop!
What a great resource! I love the missing number printable. Thank you for sharing at the #Made4Kids Link Party!
Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Christmas Math Worksheets
Merry Christmas from Math-Drills.Com where our gift to you is a page of Christmas math worksheets! On this page you will find a selection of Christmas math worksheets and regular math worksheets decorated with Christmas ornaments .
Some of the Christmas math worksheets may be fairly large due to the number of images included. We hope you enjoy this page and we wish you the best of the season! Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your time with family and friends.
Most Popular Christmas Math Worksheets this Week
Various Christmas Math Worksheets
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...! These counting worksheets visually allow students to see groups of numbers for their skip counting. For example, on the 5 Gold Rings worksheet, there are groups of 5 gold rings and students count by 5s. Some of the numbers are included, so students stay on track.
- Christmas Skip Counting with the 12 Days of Christmas 1 Partridge in a Pear Tree 2 Turtle Doves 3 French Hens 4 Calling Birds 5 Gold Rings 6 Geese a-Laying 7 Swans a-Swimming 8 Maids a-Milking 9 Ladies Dancing 10 Lords a-Leaping 11 Pipers Piping 12 Drummers Drumming
- Christmas Counting Objects in Various Arrangements Counting Christmas Objects in Horizontal Linear Arrangements Counting Christmas Objects in Rotated Linear Arrangements Counting Christmas Objects in Rectangular Arrangements (Maximum Dimension 5 ) Counting Christmas Objects in Rectangular Arrangements (Maximum Dimension 9 ) Counting Christmas Objects in Circular Arrangements Counting up to 10 Christmas Objects in Scattered Arrangements Counting up to 20 Christmas Objects in Scattered Arrangements Counting up to 50 Christmas Objects in Scattered Arrangements Counting Christmas Objects in Various Arrangements ( Easier Version) Counting Christmas Objects in Various Arrangements ( Harder Version)
The Santa's Route activity is similar to the traveling salesman problem which asks for the shortest route through a number of cities. In the case of the traveling salesman problem, one must return to the original city. The Santa's Route activity does not have this final requirement and is technically a minimum-length Hamiltonian path. But the important part is that Santa needs your students to assist! This is an open-ended activity where the goal isn't to get the correct answer, but to go through the process of finding an answer and perhaps improving on it. Students use mathematical and logical thinking when designing their routes. The newer version of Santa's Route is linked to a Google map that students can use for visualizing the activity and drawing a path. They should use the distance chart to calculate their final route as it gives them some adding practice and the final answers will differ slightly from the measured routes on the Google maps. Students should be scored on the process rather than the final result matching the answer key. To get the minimum distance for all the questions might take a really long time and/or some programming skills.
- Santa's Route Data Analysis Santa's Route in Miles Santa's Route in Kilometers (OLD) Santa's Route
The Christmas word problems only have one theme: Christmas. In order to complete them, students will have to draw on their knowledge of several math topics. Most of the questions are multi-step problems.
- Christmas word problems Christmas Word Problems
Ordering numbers is an important skill and these worksheets will get students in the Christmas spirit while practicing this skill. Each of the worksheets has three activities, two of which are ordering/comparing activities and the third is a small art project to design a Christmas ornament. Make sure students are ordering their numbers in the correct order; different versions of each worksheet ask for greatest to least or least to greatest.
- Christmas Sorting/Ordering Worksheets Sorting/Ordering Numbers 0 to 10 on a Christmas Tree Sorting/Ordering Numbers 1 to 50 on a Christmas Tree Sorting/Ordering Numbers 10 to 99 on a Christmas Tree Sorting/Ordering Numbers 100 to 999 on a Christmas Tree Sorting/Ordering Numbers 1000 to 9999 on a Christmas Tree
There are three different attributes to watch in the picture patterns. The first is "shape" which is really just different Christmas objects. Students determine what comes next by figuring out the pattern of shapes. The second attribute is size; in this case either small or large. The third attribute is rotation which could be any of four rotations: 0, 90, 180, or 270 degree rotations (aka, up, right, down, left). For the worksheets with combined attributes, have students figure out the pattern of one attribute at a time.
- Christmas Picture Patterns Christmas Picture Patterns with Shape Attribute Only Christmas Picture Patterns with Size Attribute Only Christmas Picture Patterns with Rotation Attribute Only Christmas Picture Patterns with Shape and Size Attributes Christmas Picture Patterns with Shape and Rotation Attributes Christmas Picture Patterns with Size and Rotation Attributes Christmas Picture Patterns with Shape, Size and Rotation Attributes One-Attribute (Shape) Patterns Version 1 (OLD) One-Attribute (Shape) Patterns Version 2 (OLD)
A small selection of number patterns worksheets on Christmas themes. The Elves Number Patterns worksheet is a more standard type of patterning worksheet where students identify and continue a pattern. The Reindeer Patterns is a bit more challenging because students look for the mistakes in number patterns and fix them.
- Christmas Number Patterns Elf Toy Inventory Number Patterns ( Intervals to 9 ) Elf Toy Inventory Number Patterns ( Intervals to 99 ) Elf Toy Inventory Number Patterns ( Intervals to 999 ) Reindeer Patterns
This section includes Christmas Cartesian Art activities also known as coordinate geometry activities. Each activity in this section includes a solution page, a co-ordinates page and a blank grid. The latter two, of course, are what students will need to complete the activity.
- Christmas Cartesian Art Christmas Cartesian Art Santa (Four Quadrants) Christmas Cartesian Art Nativity (Four Quadrants) Christmas Cartesian Art Tree (One Quadrant) Christmas Cartesian Art Snowflake (One Quadrant) Christmas Cartesian Art Snowflake 2 (Four Quadrants) Christmas Cartesian Art Holly (Two Quadrants) OLD Christmas Coordinate Geometry Activity
A variety of graph papers with various themes. Graph paper can be used to calculate the area of rectangles or other shapes; design a room; make a map; line up multi-digit addition questions; learn about place value; make a bar or broken line chart; and much more.
- Christmas Graph Paper (U.S.) Christmas Santa 1/2 Inch Graph Paper Christmas Reindeer 3/8 Inch Graph Paper Christmas Presents 5 Lines per Inch Graph Paper
- Christmas Graph Paper (Metric) Christmas Holly 1 cm Graph Paper Merry Christmas 2.5 cm / 0.5 cm Graph Paper Christmas Nativity 2.5 cm / 0.5 cm Graph Paper
Two simple fraction skills are reviewed in these Christmas math worksheets to give students something fairly easy on the road to Christmas vacation.
- Christmas Fractions Worksheets Open the Present Equivalent Fractions Shake the Present Simplified Fractions
Ebenezer Scrooge was so stingy that Bob Cratchit had to watch how much ink he used. As he was quite clever, Bob wrote each question so not only could he save some ink, but any other clever person could still figure out which digits went where. As we all know, Scrooge stopped being a miser, so he bought some ink, gave Cratchit the day off and is now going to fill in all the missing digits in the accounting ledgers. Can your students help Scrooge fill in the missing digits?
- Ebenezer Scrooge's Missing Digits Worksheets (Addition and Subtraction) Scrooge's Missing Digits Addition (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Addition (Harder) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Subtraction (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Subtraction (Harder) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Addition and Subtraction Mixed (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Addition and Subtraction Mixed (Harder) ✎
- Ebenezer Scrooge's Missing Digits Worksheets (Multiplication and Division) Scrooge's Missing Digits Multiplication (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Multiplication (Harder) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Division (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Division (Harder) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Multiplication and Division Mixed (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits Multiplication and Division Mixed (Harder) ✎
- Ebenezer Scrooge's Missing Digits Worksheets (All Operations) Scrooge's Missing Digits All Operations Mixed (Easier) ✎ Scrooge's Missing Digits All Operations Mixed (Harder) ✎
The "What's in the Gift?" worksheets are really pre-algebra, but students who are able to do each operation should be able to figure out the missing terms. The "What's in the Gift?" multiplication worksheets challenge students to figure out what number is missing in each multiplication question. There are a variety of levels to appeal to students who have grasped different parts of the multiplication tables. The What's in the Gift division worksheets encourage students to apply their multiplication facts to division and algebraic situations. Choose a level that is appropriate for your student. These worksheets should ideally be done mentally as review or practice.
- What's in the Gift Addition What's in the Gift? Addition (Sums to 18) What's in the Gift? Addition (Sums to 50) What's in the Gift? Addition (Sums to 98) What's in the Gift? Addition (Sums to 198) What's in the Gift? Addition (Sums to 1998)
- What's in the Gift Subtraction What's in the Gift? Subtraction (Differences to 9) What's in the Gift? Subtraction (Differences to 25) What's in the Gift? Subtraction (Differences to 49) What's in the Gift? Subtraction (Differences to 99) What's in the Gift? Subtraction (Differences to 999)
- What's in the Gift Multiplication What's in the Gift? Multiplication (Products to 49) What's in the Gift? Multiplication (Products to 64) What's in the Gift? Multiplication (Products to 81) What's in the Gift? Multiplication (Products to 100) What's in the Gift? Multiplication (Products to 144) What's in the Gift? Multiplication (Products to 400)
- What's in the Gift Division What's in the Gift? Division (Dividends to 49) What's in the Gift? Division (Dividends to 64) What's in the Gift? Division (Dividends to 81) What's in the Gift? Division (Dividends to 100) What's in the Gift? Division (Dividends to 144) What's in the Gift? Division (Dividends to 400)
- Christmas Secret Message Activities Christmas Holly Secret Message Addition with Addends from 1 to 25 Christmas Tree Secret Message Two-Digit Addition Christmas Bells Secret Message Three-Digit Addition Christmas Toys Secret Message Single-Digit Multiplication
- The Christmas Shoppe Activity The Christmas Shoppe (Numbers under $100) The Christmas Shoppe (Numbers under $1000)
The "Santa's List Addition" worksheets have a challenging bonus on them which requires adding long columns of numbers. Challenge your students to complete addition in their head, say using a left-to-right addition algorithm, instead of with paper and pencil. For more proficient students, make mental addition a game by having speed competitions. The Christmas order of operations worksheets should be easy enough that students can do them in their head.
- Santa's List Addition Santa's List Addition (Single-Digit) Santa's List Addition (Two-Digit) Santa's List Addition (Three-Digit) Santa's List Addition (Four-Digit)
- Christmas Order of Operations Christmas Order of Operations with Three Steps Christmas Order of Operations with Four Steps
- Miscellaneous Christmas Math Worksheets Christmas Spirit Secret Message Two-Digit by One-Digit Multiplication Kindergarten Addition Multiplication Two-Digit by Two-Digit (Vertical; 49 per page) Christmas Cards Christmas Missing Digits (Mischievous Elves) Santa's Competition
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
We’re doing the jingle bell wrap with these math worksheets! In these worksheets students compare numbers, work on number bonds, addition and subtraction, color by numbers, as well as odd and even numbers.
Add & subtract:
Color by number:
Odd or even:
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?