SPAIN - 2021/10/13: In this photo illustration a Netflix logo seen displayed on a smartphone on top of a computer keyboard. (Photo Illustration by Thiago Prudencio/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)
When are new episodes of A Business Proposal released on Netflix?
We have another K-Drama to add to your list of Netflix shows to watch right now, and it’s called A Business Proposal . The first episode was released on Netflix on Feb. 28, so you can watch it and join the rest of us as we wait for the next episodes to drop.
A Business Proposal is based on a webtoon titled the same title by HaeHwa. The story follows Shin Ha-ri, an office worker who takes her friend’s place on a blind date to scare away her suitor. But plans go wrong when her blind date ends up being Kang Tae-moo, the CEO of Shin Ha-ri’s company and he proposes.
The new Netflix original series stars K-pop star Kim Se-jeong, Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Min-kyu, Seol In-ah, and others. It’s an office romantic comedy, and it’s the perfect show to watch with a group of your closest friends.
We’ll make sure you never miss another episode by sharing the A Business Proposal release schedule down below!
A Business Proposal release schedule
New episodes of the new K-drama are released every Monday and Tuesday on Netflix. There are 12 episodes total in the first season, and each episode is about an hour long.
Here’s the list of every date that a new episode of A Business Proposal is dropped on Netflix right below:
- Episode 1: Monday, Feb. 28, 2022
- Episode 2: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Episode 3: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Episode 4: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Episode 5: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Episode 6: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
- Episode 7: Monday, March 21, 2022
- Episode 8: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Episode 9: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Episode 10: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Episode 11: Monday, April 4, 2022
- Episode 12: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Check out the official trailer for the romantic comedy series below!
The second episode will be released on Netflix on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. PT/3:00 a.m. ET. Will you be watching the K-Drama?
- Published on 02/28/2022 at 11:07 AM EST
- Last updated on 03/22/2022 at 4:37 PM EST
- Netflix Life 1 year Heartstopper release updates, cast, synopsis, and more
- Netflix Life 1 year 6 best Netflix shows to watch (and 3 to skip) in March 2022
- Netflix Life 1 year When are new episodes of Thirty-Nine released on Netflix?
- Netflix Life 1 year New Netflix movies and shows: March 1, 2022
- Our 300+ FanSided Sites
‘Business Proposal’ Season 2: Netflix Renewal Status and What We Know So Far
Business Proposal has been major success on Netflix, but will it be returning for a second season?
Jacob Robinson · @JRobinsonWoN April 12th, 2022 - 9:19 am ET
Business Proposal – copyright. Kross Pictures
Business Proposal has been one of the stand out K-Dramas of 2022, and has amassed over hundred million hours of views from subscribers. But despite the series popularity, it’s unclear if Business Proposal will be retuning for a second season on Netflix.
Business Proposal is an internationally licensed South Korean Netflix Original drama series based on the popular webtoon novel The Office Blind Date. The series is directed by Park Seon Ho, and was written by screenwriters Han Sul Hee and Hong Bo Hee.
Shin Ha Ri, has been single for a long time and has held a crush for her friend for years, but learns he has a girlfriend, which leaves her incredibly sad, so she turns to her friend Jin Young Seo for support. Young Seo asks Ha Ri to go on a blind date on her behalf and goes in with the intention of turning down the date, only to discover her date is none other than Kang Tae Moo, the CEO of the company where she works.
A Business Proposal Season 2 Netflix Renewal Status
Official Netflix Renewal Status: Pending (Last Updated: 12/04/2022)
A Business Proposal has been extremely popular on Netflix, however, renewal is ultimately not up to the streaming service, and is instead up to the drama’s distributor SBS, and the producer Kross Pictures. The reason for this is that A Business Proposal is an internationally licensed Original and not produced by Netflix.
This isn’t to say that A Business Proposal won’t be renewed, as Netflix could be massively influential in any decisions made.
Over the past several weeks, A Business Proposal has dominated the Netlfix’s global top ten Non-English TV list. Between February 28th and April 3rd, the k-drama has watched for a total of 102,840,000 million hours. Taking into consideration that we’re still waiting for the viewing data for the final two episodes, the total hours watched will be considerably higher.
For now, we have to wait for a decision to be made by SBS, but we believe it’s highly unlikely that the show will be renewed for a second season.
Ha Ri and Tae Moo
Love was in the air for everyone in the finale of A Business Proposal.
After spending a significant time throughout the season hiding her true identity from Tae Moo, Ha Ri’s secret was finally revealed but that didn’t stop the young CEO from falling in love with her.
When the pair’s relationship was revealed to everyone, it caused a lot of trouble as Chairman Kang disapproved of their relationship, even asking Ha Ri to end the relationship and quit her job for Tae Moo’s sake. Ha Ri refuses the Chairman’s request, but the old man faked an illness in order to distract Tae Moo. Despite their differences, Ha Ri visits Chairman Kang, and takes care of him, slowly softening his stance.
Tae Moo and Ha Ri are able to get the approval of their parents, but the former has to take his grandfather to the US for treatment. Ha Ri is invited to go along with Tae Moo to America, but she declines, and instead, the pair settle on a long-distance relationship. A year later Tae Moo returns to Korea and reveals his grandfather finally approves of their relationship and proposes to Ha Ri.
Sung Hoon and Yeong Seo
Avoiding the date with Tae Moo so she can find someone to fall in love with, she goes against her father’s wishes, who had hoped by Yeong Seo marrying Tae Moo, they could merge their respective companies.
Yeong Seo eventually moved out of her father’s home, and as fate would have it she would find an apartment next to Tae Moo’s assistant Sung Hoon.
Despite her flirting and advances, Sung Hoon resists due to his concern about what Tae Moo would think. Soon after, Sung Hoon saves Yeong Soo and Ha Ri from a creep who trying to film the pair in the apartment. Eventually, Yeong Soo confesses her feeling for Sung Hoon and the pair begin dating.
Due to her father being so judgemental of Sung Hoon, Yeong Seo leaves her father’s company and starts a brand new life with Sung Hoon. Together, the pair begin their new life by becoming a happily and newly engaged couple after Sung Hoon proposes.
Does the series need a second season?
It may be disappointing to hear for some fans, but no, the series doesn’t need a second season.
The love stories of Ha Ri and Tae Moo, alongside Yeong Seo and Sung Hoon were all left on a happy and positive note. While tension and drama could be crafted from the Tae Moo’s and Yeong Seo’s respective families and their companies, it would feel extremely superficial considering Tae Moo already has the approval of his family, and Yeong Seo removed herself from her father’s influence.
Would you like to see another season of A Business Proposal on Netflix? Let us know in the comments below!
Jacob joined What's on Netflix in 2018 as a fulltime writer having worked in numerous other industries until that point. Jacob covers all things Netflix whether that's TV or movies but specializes in covering new anime and K-dramas. Resides in Norwich in the United Kingdom. View All Articles from Jacob Robinson
Search What's on Netflix
Popular tags, notifications from what's on netflix.
- Cast & crew
- User reviews
In disguise as her friend, Ha-ri shows up to a blind date to scare him away. But plans go awry when he turns out to be her CEO - and makes a proposal. In disguise as her friend, Ha-ri shows up to a blind date to scare him away. But plans go awry when he turns out to be her CEO - and makes a proposal. In disguise as her friend, Ha-ri shows up to a blind date to scare him away. But plans go awry when he turns out to be her CEO - and makes a proposal.
- Ahn Hyo-Seop
- Se-Jeong Kim
- 145 User reviews
- 5 Critic reviews
- See production info at IMDbPro
- Kang Tae Mu
- Jin Young Seo
- Cha Sung Hoon
- Shin Ha Min
- Jo Yoo Jung
- Kang Da Goo
- Lee Min Woo
- Shin Joong Hae
- Chairman Jin
- Journalist Hwang Bo Ra
- Cha Sung Hoon's Mother
- All cast & crew
- Production, box office & more at IMDbPro
More like this
Did you know
- Trivia There are scenes in this drama where Actor Ahn Hyo Seop speaks perfect English that's because he is actually Canadian! His family moved to Toronto, Canada when he was younger. He went by his English name Paul Ahn when he was still residing and studying in Canada. When he was 17, he moved back to South Korea to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- Connections Referenced in BamBam: Melting (2022)
- Soundtracks Love, Maybe Performed by MeloMance .
User reviews 145
- Mar 15, 2022
- How many seasons does Business Proposal have? Powered by Alexa
- March 1, 2022 (United States)
- South Korea
- Official SBS Site
- The Office Blind Date
- Kross Pictures
- See more company credits at IMDbPro
- Runtime 1 hour
- Dolby Digital
Contribute to this page.
- See more gaps
- Learn more about contributing
More to explore
‘Business Proposal’ Extends Korean Drama Success on Netflix, Following ‘Squid Game’
By Patrick Frater
Asia Bureau Chief
- Oscar-Winning Producer Guneet Monga Kapoor, Celebrity Chef Vikas Khanna Board Animation ‘American Sikh’ (EXCLUSIVE) – Global Bulletin 8 hours ago
- China Box Office: ‘The Marvels’ Disappoints With $11.5 Million, Second Place, Opening Weekend 8 hours ago
- Korea Box Office: ‘The Marvels’ Wins on Quiet Weekend 10 hours ago
Korean-made series have continued to dominate viewership on Netflix , following on from the breakout successes of “ Squid Game ” and “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha” in 2021.
For ten of the 13 weeks in the first quarter so far this year, Korean shows have held top spot in Netflix’s global non-English series ranking.
Romantic comedy “ Business Proposal ” is currently the top non-English series for the third week in a row (March 28-April 3, 2022), and is Netflix’s third-ranking series of all origins, behind only “Bridgerton” (seasons 1 and season 2) with over 32 million watch hours.
“Business Proposal” has played particularly strongly in Asia, ranking as the top series in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam and in second place in India and Sri Lanka in the last week. The recent season one finale of “Business Proposal” stirred social media reactions praising its fast-paced storytelling and charming ensemble cast.
Others in the most recent week’s top ten include: “Twenty Five Twenty One” (#2), “Forecasting Love & Weather” and Thirty-Nine (#9).
The full global top ten chart also includes: Spanish-language “Café Con Aroma de Mujer” (#3); Colombia’s “Yo Soy Betty La Fea” (#6); Colombia’s “The Queen of Flow” season 2; and Colombia’s “Pasion de Gavilanes” (#10).
The popularity of Korean drama is spread across a range of genres, including this week’s seventh-placed title, zombie thriller “All Of Us Are Dead,” and sixth-placed show, youth crime drama (“Juvenile Justice”).
“All Of Us Are Dead,” which premiered in January, has already become the third most-watched non-English series of all time for Netflix.
Netflix has invested heavily in South Korea and moved increasingly from a position of licensing and co-production to more exclusive or original shows. Last year it committed to long-terms studio leases and promised to spend some KRW5 billion on Korean content in 2021. The competition among other platforms for Korean content has intensified and Netflix has notably disclosed any spending targets for the current year.
More From Our Brands
Taylor swift asks fans not to throw objects on stage: ‘it really freaks me out’, a duesenberg sj and lamborghini miura share best of show at the 2023 concours at wynn las vegas, biden’s ai executive order may shape team-employee status, the best fitness sales to shop during amazon’s prime big deal days event, fear twd recap: alicia, is that you — plus, ‘this is not the way to end this’, verify it's you, please log in.
The Definitive Voice of Entertainment News
Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter
‘business proposal’ director explains the creation of netflix’s latest k-drama hit.
The Korean rom-com series, starring Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Se-jeong, Kim Min-kyu and Seol In-ah, was Netflix's most watched non-English show for three consecutive weeks.
By Soomee Park
- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Park Seon-ho tries to avoid feeling too guilty when it comes to clichés. As the director of Business Proposal , the latest hit South Korean romantic comedy based on a popular webtoon of the same title, he sticks to the principle that “what you’re familiar with works the best.” So instead of forcing change or adding artificial flavors, he tries to portray comfortingly predictable scenes as they are.
For K-drama fans, the plot of the story may indeed ring familiar: An ordinary girl is disguised as her rich friend and meets an arrogant heir of a conglomerate on a blind date at the friend’s request, only to learn that he is the CEO of the company she works for. The two fall in love, and despite the pressures from the boy’s family due to class differences, the couple overcomes hardship and lives happily ever after.
China box office: 'the marvels' bombs as superhero fatigue deepens, 'ferrari' star adam driver tells festgoer "f*** you" after being asked about "cheesy" crash scenes.
Yet this predictable storyline, which adopts the Cinderella plot with a contemporary corporate-workplace twist, resonated in a huge way with many fans of K-drama. On Netflix , where the series was released globally, Business Proposal was the streamer’s No. 1 non-English series for the third consecutive week as of last week. It was also the third-most-watched Netflix show in the world, behind the first two seasons of Bridgerton .
The Hollywood Reporter talked to director Park to discuss the global success of his latest work and his experiences of working with up-and-coming Korean actors.
This is your third series after Suspicious Partner and Wok of Love. How did you approach Business Proposal , and what was your first impression of the original webtoon?
I also shot a short drama series My Fantastic Funeral , so I’d say Business Proposal is actually my fourth piece. After I completed Wok of Love , I was preparing to work on another project, but it fell through with the pandemic. Right when I started feeling frustrated and disappointed with myself because of the lost time of a full year, a production company reached out to me. The impression I got from my first read of the script was great. I accepted the offer because I knew I could enjoy working on the piece. After I said yes, I read the original webtoon series and got the impression that it was a cute and quirky romantic comedy set in an office. I thought, “This is a piece that audiences can enjoy anytime with peace of mind. It doesn’t give you any headaches, and it’s great for relieving stress.” I tried to expand on those impressions from the original webtoon in my process of dramatizing the series.
In the earlier episodes, it was difficult to understand why Tae-moo couldn’t tell the difference between Ha-ri and Geum-hui. Did you have any concerns about this setup?
I had many thoughts about it. I was at a loss as to what to do about it. ( Laughs .) From Kim Se-jeong’s [Ha-ri’s] point of view, she has to switch from Ha-ri and [the rich friend she’s impersonating] Geum-hui constantly, so the nuances in her acting had to be different. She had to have the basic foundation as a charming lead in a romantic comedy series, while giving variation to her acting style. We gave Geum-hui a more dramatic change in her style, but there were some structural issues to match with that character, so her style had to go through an overhaul again. I communicated with Kim Se-jeong constantly throughout this entire process to build on her opinions, especially in the details in her acting and her overall style. She basically had to prepare for two roles, since she was playing two different characters. I had a lot of thoughts on how the two characters’ relationships with Tae-moo would develop when they met him. With the basics in place for the characters Ha-ri and Geum-hui, the development process was a little bit easier. But I did try to make the flow more natural and the story more realistic since it would have to make sense to the viewers. That’s why we put in scenes where Ha-ri deliberately avoids making eye contact with Tae-moo in the beginning when she encounters him at work. We also added a playful chase scene with her slipper. (We thought it would also be a fun allusion to Cinderella.) Also, we intentionally portrayed Ha-ri as a character who’s very skilled at her job. We made her character likable, but by also highlighting her competence, we emphasized that Tae-moo would be unable to match Ha-ri and Geum-hui because of his very strong impression of Ha-ri as a qualified employee.
Young-seo and Sung-hoon’s relationship is contrasted with the conventional fairy-tale setting of Tae-moo and Ha-ri. How did you want to portray their relationship?
I didn’t think the relationship between Tae-moo and Ha-ri was that conventional either. ( Laughs .) I thought it had some fantasy aspects to it, so in script meetings with the writer, we agreed to make it more realistic and plausible. Romantic comedy as a genre takes aspects of fantasy for granted (especially in the case of Cinderella-format tales) so I wanted to bring some realness to balance out emotions so that viewers wouldn’t have a hard time accepting the story. Young-seo and Sung-hoon’s relationship is the same. I don’t think that falling in love at first sight or the girl pursuing the guy is that out of the ordinary today. I think what makes their relationship special is the way they express their relationship and how they capture their emotions in their acting. I don’t want these two couples to be a stark contrast of each other. People love in different ways, which is the message I wanted to convey.
You added interesting visuals by using animated effects. Whose idea was that?
They all started off as my ideas, and of course our great teams built on it. I focused most on an organic story flow and plausible character emotions. A drama is just a story told using visuals, so I think the story, which is the foundation, is the most important element. That’s why we focused on the overall storyline and the flow of emotions, even though they may not be perfect. Visual effects were used to maintain the integrity of the original webtoon as well. Personally, I like using special visual effects and try to incorporate them where I can. I never use it to compromise the flow of the story or the actors’ performance, though.
What was your first impression of your stars, Ahn Hyo-seop and Kim Se-jeong?
They had great attitudes toward work and understanding their characters. They were diligent. As a producer, I wanted to propel their careers forward so they could build on their stardom as up-and-coming actors. They were both adorable and good at their jobs. At our first meeting, Ahn Hyo-seop was a lot more youthful than I had heard. That’s when I knew that he was the right fit for Tae-moo, not the other way around. I jokingly told him that I wanted to bring out the childish side of him in this series. ( Laughs .) He already had the looks for the part of Tae-moo, so adding on his childlike aspects would bring layers to the character’s complexity. Ahn Hyo-seop as an actor is solid and sincere, so he not only brought out nuanced emotions from the character but also could aptly color Tae-moo’s personality and capture details.
Kim Se-jeong is a former member of a K-pop idol group. Did you have any concerns about her acting experience?
Not at all. In the first meeting, the writers and I were blown away by how Kim prepped and interpreted her character. I knew she had the will and tenacity to develop her character with vigor. She was perfect for us. We talked extensively about the character’s emotions and their styles. She’s a diligent and talented actor. She’s excellent because she knows how to bring out her own emotions. There are some biases to thinking that people from idol groups might be bad actors. If idol stars go into acting, we can judge them by looking at their previous works. We can fathom what kind of possibilities lie ahead for them as actors, and see if producers can elevate that.
Were there any interesting or memorable anecdotes from the set?
We enjoyed most of our time on set. Sure, there were times when we were tired or frustrated, but our great team of staff, actors and good vibes easily compensated for that. There was a concert scene in the show. The male duo singer group MeloMance [a famous Korean group] accepted being featured in the drama and sang live. They must have been exhausted from shooting since they didn’t have much acting experience, but they took on song requests from our supporting actors in between shoots to provide us with live music. Shooting the concert scene actually felt like we were in a concert. Kim Se-jeong even went onstage and sang with them as a duet.
The drama is enjoying global popularity thanks to Netflix. Are you conscious of overseas reception? What do you think is behind the show’s global success?
Of course, I’m conscious of it. I’m human, too. ( Laughs .) People around me keep telling me how this blew up through Netflix. I was floored. Many global fans comment on my Instagram posts and show their support. I’m always very grateful. A drama is based on storytelling. If a story is good, it will resonate with people all over the world. I think that was the secret behind Business Proposal . We took a cliché of a story, tweaked it here and there and made it into an emotional, detail-oriented narrative. The actors’ stellar performances and production staff’s competence helped in delivering the story in a beautiful way — they all came together.
Romance as a genre has its limits in giving variations or transcending beyond the fixed structure. Did you have any principles or rules when you were dealing with conventional compositions or clichés?
It’s such a difficult task. It’s really not easy to keep that fine line between refreshing and conventional. I continued to question myself when it came to dealing with clichés, on whether I was making it too predictable or not. I’m still learning and growing, but I study a lot on how I can deliver a story in a way that makes viewers’ hearts flutter but avoids being obvious. So recently a thought came to me, “let’s just be honest about this” and “what you’re familiar with works best.” Let’s not force change or add artificial flavors. Let’s portray predictable scenes as they are, but add changes within that big frame. Clichés get a bad rep, but when used properly, they’re not to be discarded. That’s how I justified some of the scenes. But I’m still searching for the answer, though I don’t even know if there is such a thing as a right answer. ( Laughs .)
In episode 11, there is a love scene between Tae-moo and Ha-ri. Some pointed out that it came off as random in the flow of the story. Are you happy with the outcome?
I think some people thought that it was random because Tae-moo and Ha-ri were in an innocent relationship where they supported each other emotionally. But from a production point of view, I didn’t want to trap them in this platonic love. They were both adults, so it wasn’t weird that they were doing adult things. Also, at this point of the story, Tae-moo is desperately looking for Ha-ri, and Ha-ri’s feeling is mutual. I know that scene wasn’t for everyone, so I was humbled and reflected on how I have more to learn.
Some aspects of the drama were hardly relatable to young Koreans today, like how the female lead in the drama has to look after her boyfriend’s sick grandfather or the humiliation of seeking approval from his family.
I completely understand. Even as a fictional drama, it can’t veer too far away from the reality of the time period. That’s why I tried to make the narratives and emotional flows of each character organic with no artificial disruptions. I focused on the overall flow to justify the character’s positions — like why she has no choice but to care for the ill grandfather, or why the humiliation was necessary for approval of their marriage — so that viewers wouldn’t ask themselves, “What on earth are these characters doing?”
K-dramas such as Our Beloved Summer and Twenty-Five Twenty-One have also garnered much attention globally. What do you think is the strength behind K-rom-coms?
I watched them, and thought they were both great pieces. My wife really loved both dramas, too. ( Laughs .) The strengths of Korean rom-coms … that’s a very hard question. It would have to be the plausible narrative built from the beginning and the detailed emotional nuances that the screen captures. There are also amazing actors who are skilled at portraying those emotions beautifully. Lastly, the amazing crew bring it all together through tireless work.
This is your first project after leaving SBS (a major Korean broadcaster). What does Business Proposal mean to you personally?
I feel relieved and happy. Business Proposal will probably mean “business” and “proposal” for me. This was my first project as a freelancer after leaving the company, and I’m relieved that it came out well. Also, I was happy to work with great crew and actors in the direction I wanted. Viewers feeling happy from watching the drama was the cherry on top for me. The most important factor for me is the people I work with. Even as I venture into different genres and projects, I want to maintain the warmth, the feelings and the good narratives in each of my projects.
Interview has been edited for length and clarity.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
John oliver jokes he doesn’t need movies anymore thanks to 17-minute viral hamster maze video, tom hiddleston teases the possible return of marvel characters who have died: “death is up for grabs”, ‘beacon 23’ review: lena headey and stephan james in an mgm+ sci-fi saga that casts a spell, timothée chalamet remixes “pure imagination” from ‘willy wonka’ on ‘snl’ to celebrate actors strike ending, robert butler, director on pilots for ‘batman,’ ‘star trek’ and ‘hill street blues,’ dies at 95, netflix unveils ‘dead boy detectives’ first look.
K-Drama First Look: “Business Proposal” Arranges A Hilarious Blind Date That Hopefully Blooms Into A Sweet Office Romance
Business Proposal radiates vibrant characters and a humorous narrative, giving a promising start to its joyous premise.
Building on the ensemble cast’s exuding strong visuals, Business Proposal cleverly conveys live-action roles that seemingly appear to have jumped from the webtoon and webnovel. Additionally, this series fulfilled its intention of contriving a lighthearted and entertaining storyline for viewers looking for a stress-free drama experience.
ms. sunshine watched Business Proposal on Netflix
Episode Recaps: 1 & 2 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | Finale Week + Review |
PRESS CONFERENCE: “Business Proposal” Intends To Offer An Amusing Romantic-Comedy Drama From The Main Leads
Business Proposal Opening Week Story
Failing not a single project in managing their business , President Kang Tae-mu ( Ahn Hyo Seop ) faces another challenge, but not a business-related one that he initially declines. Considering the non-stop bickering of his beloved grandfather, who also uses his health, Tae-mu agrees to the blind date with the Marine Group’s daughter, Jin Young Seo.
Meanwhile, Shin Ha-ri ( Kim Sejeong ), a researcher in Kang Tae-mu’s company, diligently works as an employee, convinced that she would never bump into someone like the company’s president.
Refusing to comply with her father’s decision to arrange her marriage, Jin Young Seo ( Seol In Ah ) deploys her dear friend Shin Ha-ri to ward off the man on her purported blind date, as they have done with the other blind dates they have successfully ruined.
On the day of the blind date, a bewildered Shin Ha-ri, who was posing as her best friend, had no idea that the man she would blow away would be the president of their company.
With her unquestionable strategies, she makes several attempts to repel Kang Tae-mu but fails, and she even encounters another conflict when Tae-mu suggests they marry.
The Aftermath of An Unprecedented Complicated Blind Date
Asking why she rejected the marriage proposal, Kang Tae-mu receives Shin Ha-ri’s response that she dislikes everything about him, particularly his corny plus weird remarks, and that she loathes the fact that he resembles an archaeopteryx.
Showing how an archaeopteryx looks, Cha Sung Hoon ( Kim Min Kyu ) attempts to make Tae-mu understand what Ha-ri just told him. He also believes that the resemblance between him and the dinosaur is uncanny.
Unfortunately, Kang Tae-mu later realizes that the Jin Young Seo he first met was a fake when the real Jin Young Seo introduces herself to his secretary and hands him her business card as their cars come dangerously close to colliding.
Convincing Tae-mu to conceal the truth from the elders of the family of her actions, Jin Young Seo was left with no option but to leave her closest friend to the wolves.
Another Pretend Contract To Appease An Old Man’s Demand
Apologizing for wasting his precious time and for impersonating another person, Shin Ha-ri promises that while she may not be able to compensate him with money or gifts, she will do everything she can to assist him in the future if he needs a favor.
After notifying his grandfather that his relationship with the Marine Group’s daughter did not work out, Kang Tae-mu was tasked with a large number of blind dates. To avert the blind dates, Tae-mu tells his grandfather that he has already found the woman he wishes to marry and will present her to him shortly.
By bringing up the favor that Shin Ha-ri would absolutely do everything for, Tae-mu tries to persuade her to accept posing as his fiancee to just see his grandfather in return for her paying off all her debts.
Business Proposal Opening Week Musings
Business Proposal solidified its promise of giving an amusing romantic-comedy office romance upon the release of the first two episodes.
The drama flawlessly executes the character portrayals of the main leads and its arresting story, which kept the viewers on edge as to what would happen next.
Likewise, the bromance between Kang Tae-mu and Cha Sung Hoon, as well as the strong friendship bonds between Shin Ha-ri and Jin Young Seo, all contribute to the series’ intrigue.
Notably, what’s more appealing is how Kang Tae-mu’s ego was hurt by Shin Ha-ri’s expression of his looks. He adamantly believes that he is flawless in his appearance and skills. This leads to him harboring a grudge against that one woman who is the polar opposite of what other women perceive in him.
With what Business Proposal has established in its first two episodes, we can’t wait for another week of hilarious acts from our endearing main leads and the highly-anticipated blossoming of affections as the office romance between Shin Ha-ri and Kang Tae-mu becomes real.
Find comfort in your weary days and witness the entertaining narrative and lively characters of Business Proposal on Netflix.
Photos/Videos: SBS | Netflix
[wpedon id=”2271″ align=”center”]
You may also like.
K-Drama Review: Love Doesn’t Have To Be Painful And Abusive In “Love In Sadness”
K-Drama First Look: “Dark Hole” Strongly Hooks Albeit Creepy Mood & Strange Devilish Villains
Kim Bum Reunites with Filipino Fans in “Between U and Me” Fan Meet in Manila
Buy Me a Coffee
Follow Us On SNS
Discover Kpop, Kdrama Stories that will excite you.
Experience the ultimate K-Content fan experience by subscribing to Kpopmap PRIME!
- My Comments
- My Bookmarks
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- PRIME Membership
- stray kids quiz
- Seventeen quiz
K-Drama "Business Proposal" Currently Ranked The 2nd Most Popular TV Show On Netflix Worldwide
"Business Proposal" is reaching new heights of success with each episode!
Update (April 7)
Following the final episode of "Business Proposal", the drama worked its way up Netflix's global top 10 chart and currently stands at number 2, as per data retrieved from FlixPatrol on April 6, 2022. Being the second most popular show on Netflix worldwide evidently speaks volumes of its global success.
One of the most popular K-Dramas on air at the moment, " Business Proposal ", starring Ahn HyoSeop , Kim SeJeong , Seor InA , and Kim MinGue , is reaching new heights of success with every episode.
Adapted from a web novel and webtoon of the same name, "Business Proposal" tells the story of an ordinary office worker, Shin HaRi (Kim SeJeong) who ends up going on a blind date with Kang TaeMu (Ahn HyoSeop), the President of the company she works at, in place of her best friend Jin YoungSeo (Seor InA) who in turn falls in love with Kang TaeMu's secretary Cha SungHoon (Kim MinGue).
The drama is filled with love, laughter, and all things bright and beautiful. You can watch new episodes of "Business Proposal" every Monday and Tuesday on Netflix!
According to data provided by FlixPatrol, "Business Proposal" is currently ranked the 4th most popular TV show on Netflix worldwide, as of March 24, 2022.
You can access this data and more here . It is important to note that while FlixPatrol has access to data from a huge majority, it does not have access to data from all the countries in the world.
Are you watching "Business Proposal"? Is the drama trending in your country? Share your thoughts with Kpopmap in the comments section down below!
5 Filming Locations From K-Drama "Business Proposal" Starring Kim SeJeong And Ahn HyoSeop KDRAMA STORIES Mar 23, 2022
Top 5 Things We Love About Kim MinGue & Seorina's Relationship In "Business Proposal" KDRAMA STORIES Mar 22, 2022
Kpopmap Romantic Pick: Ahn HyoSeop Goes Above And Beyond For His Special Beach Date With Kim SeJeong In "Business Proposal" KDRAMA STORIES Mar 16, 2022
Find Out Where You Can Buy Kim SeJeong's Statement Fashion Pieces & Jewelry From "Business Proposal" KDRAMA STORIES Mar 15, 2022
Press unlimited hearts and cheer for the artist!
- The Tallest Male Lead Actors From Romance K-Dramas Of 2023 (Above 179cm Tall)
- 21 Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- 7 Best Recent K-Dramas For Beginners (2023 Update)
- Top 37 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 100+ Other Actors' Instagram
- 12 Actors Who Would Be Perfect In The K-Drama Adaptation Of Fantasy Romance Webtoon "I Thought My Time Was Up!"
- 5 Scenes From "Twinkling Watermelon" That Embody The Spirit Of "Viva La Vida"
- Kpopmap Romantic Pick: RyeoUn Asks Seor InA To Stay With Him On "Twinkling Watermelon"
- 5 Touching Scenes From "Twinkling Watermelon" That Moved Our Hearts
Check out these Korean actors who wowed us with their towering height in romance K-Dramas of 2023. Who is your favorite?
Allure / GQ / Singles
Imagine that you're watching a romance K-Drama. Sweater weather has kicked in, you have your favorite snacks at hand, and in walks a tall and handsome young man, ready to steal your heart from across the screen. Dreamy K-Drama leading actors with towering heights have a fandom of their own within the K-Drama community and there's no denying that they are incredibly attractive. So, if you're looking for the tallest male lead actors from 2023 romance K-Dramas (above 179cm tall), you've come to the right place!
Check out our compilation of the tallest K-Drama male leads from romance K-Dramas of 2023!
Note : This article does not include web dramas. However, Netflix and Disney+ K-Dramas are included. A few upcoming romance K-Drama male leads have also been included.
1. RoWoon ("Destined With You" & "The Matchmakers") - 190cm
2. Kim YoungKwang ("Call It Love") - 187cm
Kim YoungKwang's IG
3. Ahn HyoSeop ("Dr. Romantic 3" & "A Time Called You") - 187cm
Ahn HyoSeop's IG
4. Ahn BoHyun ("See You In My 19th Life") - 187cm
5. Na InWoo ("Longing For You") - 187cm
Na InWoo's IG
6. Song Kang ("My Demon") - 186cm
7. Ahn JaeHyun ("The Real Has Come") - 186cm
Ahn JaeHyun's IG
8. Chae JongHyeop ("Castaway Diva") - 186cm
9. 2PM's Ok TaecYeon ("Heartbeat") - 185cm
10. Kim YoungDae ("Moon In The Day") - 185cm
11. Yeon WooJin ("Daily Dose Of Sunshine") - 185cm
12. Jung KyungHo ("Crash Course In Romance") - 184cm
13. Yoon HyunMin ("True To Love") - 184cm
Yoon HyunMin's IG
14. Kim NamGil ("Song Of The Bandits") - 184cm
15. CNBLUE's Kang MinHyuk ("Celebrity") - 184cm
The Green Cup
16. Kim JungHyun ("Kokdu: Season Of Deity") - 183cm
Story J Company
17. ZE:A's Park HyungSik ("Our Blooming Youth") - 183cm
Park HyungSik's IG
18. Kim MinGue ("The Heavenly Idol") - 183cm
19. Hong JongHyun ("Race") - 183cm
Hong JongHyun's IG
20. Lee MinKi ("Behind Your Touch") - 183cm
21. ASTRO's Cha EunWoo ("A Good Day To Be A Dog") - 183cm
Cha EunWoo's IG
22. Lee DoHyun ("The Good Bad Mother") - 182cm
Lee DoHyun's IG
23. Yang SeJong ("Doona!") - 182cm
24. Ji ChangWook ("Welcome To Samdal-ri") - 182cm
25. Hwang MinHyun ("My Lovely Liar") - 181cm
Hwang MinHyun's IG
26. RyeoUn ("The Secret Romantic Guesthouse" & "Twinkling Watermelon") - 181cm
27. Noh SangHyun ("Soundtrack #2") - 181cm
28. Yoo Teo ("Love To Hate You") - 180cm
29. Woo DoHwan ("Joseon Attorney: A Morality") - 180cm
30. INFINITE's L a.k.a Kim MyungSoo ("Numbers") - 180cm
31. Lee SangYeob ("My Lovely Boxer") - 180cm
Lee SangYeob's IG
32. Bae InHyuk ("The Story Of Park's Marriage Contract") - 180cm
Bae InHyuk's IG
Which of these tallest K-Drama actors is your favorite? Tell us in the comments section down below!
17 Tallest Korean Actors, Height Of Over 187 Cm (2023 Version) KDRAMA STORIES Oct 17, 2023
- 22 Visually Captivating K-Pop Idols From The City Of Daegu
- Top 12 Best Melodrama K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist
- 6 Successful K-Drama Actors In Their 30s, From Kim Bum To Wi HaJun (Part 2)
- Top 15 MBC Dramas With The Highest Ratings Since 2020
- 13 Best Fantasy Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- 16 Best Underrated Romantic Comedy K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- 5 Times Weekend K-Drama "The Real Has Come" Warmed Our Hearts With Its Moving Family Bonds
- Weekly Top 10 K-Pop Groups Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of November)
- Weekly Top 10 K-Pop Idols Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of November)
- 18 Best Romance Historical K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- Which Upcoming K-Dramas Based On A Webtoon Are You The Most Excited To See?
- Top 17 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- QUIZ: Which "Castaway Diva" Character Will Comfort You When You're Feeling Down?
- Check Out The MBTI Personality Types Of The "Castaway Diva" Characters
- Top 11 Underrated K-Dramas On Netflix To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- Becoming Kang MinHyuk: The Internet's Prince Charming Discusses Journey From Rookie To Veteran, Latest Film "Havana" & More | Exclusive Interview
- CNBLUE's Kang MinHyuk Receives Rave Reviews For Latest Film "Havana"
- Top 5 K-Dramas With REAL Love Triangles
- My Must-Have K-Pop Inspired Buys Of 2023! | Kpopmap Editor's Pick
- Weekly Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of November)
- "The Worst Of Evil": A Gripping 90s-Set Gangster-Thriller And An Unlikely Brotherhood
- Weekly Top 10 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of September)
- 4 Types Of Food Korean Actor Jung KyungHo Brings When Traveling Abroad
- 5 K-Dramas To Watch If You Enjoyed Romantic Comedy "Destined With You"
- Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In September 4th Week
- Which Ongoing Historical K-Dramas Are You Currently Watching?
- Top 20 KBS Dramas With The Highest Ratings From 2015 To 2020
- 5 Themes From "My Lovely Boxer" That Cause Us To Get Introspective On Life
- Meet The Artists Who Attended The "Seoul International Drama Awards 2023" Red Carpet
- Top 15 KBS Dramas With The Highest Ratings Since 2020
- Top 7 ENA Dramas With The Highest Ratings Since 2022
- The Tallest South Korean BL Actors (Above 179cm) (2023 Version)
- Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In October 4th Week
- K-Drama "Daily Dose Of Sunshine" Placed 8th On The Top 10 Most Popular TV Shows On Netflix Worldwide
- 10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On November 7, 2023 Data)
- Top 6 Best K-Drama Boyfriends Of 2023
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In East Asia (November 2023)
We've compiled K-Pop concerts and fanmeeting taking place in East Asia this coming November! Check it out!
Get ready for an exciting series of K-Pop and Korean artists' events coming to East Asia this November, including Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. November is gearing up to be an unforgettable month for all the K-Pop fans in this region! Stay updated on the latest information about the most happening events, venues, and dates with our helpful monthly guide.
We have excluded the K-Pop concerts and fanmeeting taking place in Korea in this article. If you are looking for the shows in Korea, you may check this article: K-Pop Concerts and Fanmeetings In Korea (November) .
Check out the other K-Pop concerts and fanmeeting in other locations here: Southeast Asia , North America , Latin America , Europe , Pacific .
Note : This list is in chronological order and grouped by artist.
2023 Lee JunHo "The Moment" Fanmeeting in Macau
Date / Venue
November 4 (Studio City Event Center)
EXO's ChanYeol "The Eternity" Fancon Tour
Dates / Venues
November 4 (Taipei, Taoyuan Arena) November 25 (Hong Kong, Hall 5, AsiaWorld-Expo)
Taipei / Hong Kong
GOT7's Mark Tuan "the other side" Asia Tour
November 4 (Taipei, TICC) November 11 (Macao, Broadway Theatre, Broadway Macau)
Taipei / Macao
JUNNY "blanc" Asia Tour Learn More
November 4 (Hong Kong, Music Zone E-Max) November 12 (Taipei, The Wall)
2023 Roh TaeHyun "10.15 MHz" Fanmeeting In Hong Kong
November 5 (Music Zone @ E-MAX)
XIA (Kim JunSu) "COCOTIME" Fanmeeting Tour in Taipei
November 5 (Taipei International Convention Center)
TOZ "FLARE" 1st Fanmeeting in Japan
November 5 (Tokyo, Line Cube Shibuya)
2023 WOODZ "OO-LI and" World Tour Learn More
November 6 (Osaka, Osaka Festival Hall) November 8 (Nagoya, Aichi Century Hall) November 10 (Yokohama, Kanagawa Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall) November 18 (Taipei, TICC)
Japan / Taipei
2023 Kim SeJeong "The Door" 1st Concert in Macau (Cancelled)
November 11 (Macau)
n.SSign "BIRTH OF COSMO" 1st Arena Concert in Tokyo
November 11-12 (Tokyo Ariake Arena)
Seo InGuk "IN THE X" Japan Debut Anniversary Fan Concert
November 14 (Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum Hall A) November 15 (Osaka, Osaka Orix Theater)
SE SO NEON World Tour
November 14 (Hong Kong, Music Zone @ E-MAX) November 15 (Taipei, Legacy Taipei) November 21 (Osaka, Umeda TRAD) November 23 (Tokyo, Spotify O-EAST)
Hong Kong / Taipei / Japan
2023-2024 GOT7's Bambam "AREA 52" in Japan
November 16 (Osaka, Zepp Namba) November 18 (Yokohama, KT Zepp Yokohama)
DPR IAN Solo Concert in Taipei
November 22 (Zepp New Taipei)
UP10TION SunYoul Live & Fan Meeting in Japan
November 22-23 (Tokyo, KIWA TENNOZ)
2023-2024 SEVENTEEN "FOLLOW" Tour in Japan Learn More
November 23-24 (Saitama, Belluna Dome) November 30 (Aichi, Vantelin Dome Nagoya)
ONF "Be Here Now" Fanmeeting in Japan
November 24 (Osaka, Zepp Namba) November 26 (Tokyo, Zepp Haneda)
2023 GHOST9 "ARCADE: O" Japan Concert
November 25 (Osaka, Gorilla Hall) November 26 (Tokyo, Ushigome Tansu Kumin Hall)
XG "NEW DNA" Showcase in Japan
November 26 (Yokohama, PIA Arena MM)
Offline / Online
2023 INFINITE's Jang DongWoo & Lee SungYeol "WORKCATION" Fanmeeting
November 29-30 (Hong Kong, MacPherson Stadium)
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In Korea (November 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Oct 9, 2023
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists' Concerts & Fanmeetings In Southeast Asia (November 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Sep 27, 2023
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In North America (November 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Sep 27, 2023
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists' Concerts In Latin America (November 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Sep 28, 2023
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In The Pacific (November 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Sep 29, 2023
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In Europe (November 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Oct 9, 2023
- DPR IAN Sits Down With Cielo Of "Paste Magazine" To Talk About Mental Health, Spirituality And His Brand New EP "Dear Insanity"
- The Creative Universe Of DPR IAN And MITO Expands In Latest Release — Here's What To Know About The Artist
- A DREAMer On Dreaming Perfect With DPR IAN
- Beyond The Stage: How K-Pop's Footprints Reshape Thai Entertainment
- 10 Multilingual K-Pop Idols Who Are Fluent In 3 Or More Languages (Part 2)
- The "33rd Seoul Music Awards (SMA)" Performer Lineup And Ticket Details
- GOT7's Mark Tuan Is Holding A Concert In Kuala Lumpur As Part Of His "The Other Side" Asia Tour!
- Top 38 Most Followed Male K-Pop Idols On Instagram & Other Idols' Instagram
- Top 43 Most Followed Korean Male Celebrities & Other Korean Celebrities On Instagram
- Spotify House Gives The Spotlight To K-Artist At "SXSW Sydney"
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists' Concerts & Fanmeetings In Southeast Asia (November 2023)
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In East Asia (November 2023)
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In Korea (December 2023)
- 7 Harmonious Vocal Performances From The Iconic Kim JunSu
- The Results Are In! Check Out The Winners Of "K-STAR MVA" Picked By Global Fans
- n.SSign Is The First Artist Revealed For The "Dancers100" Challenge!
- ONF Members’ Height, From Tallest To Shortest
- 5 Underappreciated Korean Artists That Need A Breakthrough In Fall 2023
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In East Asia (October 2023)
- Roh TaeHyun Is Hosting His First Solo Fan Meeting In Hong Kong
- Top 12 Saddest Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist (2023 Update)
- Which Male Idol Member Has The Most Attractive blond Hair?
- YY Entertainment Announced The Debut Of New Boy Group TOZ And Their First Mini Album "FLARE"
- The "Boys Planet" Trainees Who Are Dominating The K-Pop Scene As 5th Generation Rookies
- Which Male Idol Has Fantastic Proportions That Make Him Look Taller Than He Is?
- K-Pop Idols And Groups Who Left Their Agencies But Are Still Promoting As A Group
- UP10TION's SunYoul Video Call Event: Ticket Details
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In North America (December 2023)
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists' Concerts & Fanmeetings In Southeast Asia (December 2023)
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In Europe (November 2023)
- XG Gives A Powerful Performance At Australia's "SXSW Sydney"
- XG Makes History As The Cover Stars Of US "Billboard Magazine"
- 2023 Asia Artist Awards: Artist/Actor Attendance Lineup And Live Stream Details
Check out the lineup of artists and actors attending the 2023 Asia Artist Awards!
ZEROBASEONE Official / NewJeans Official / BOYNEXTDOOR Official / LE SSERAFIM Official
The 2023 Asia Artist Awards - one of the biggest award shows honoring Asian artists in the fields of films, television, and music - will be held in the Philippines this year. The event will take place on December 14 at the Philippine Arena, which is recognized by the Guinness World Records as the largest mixed-use indoor theater in the world. Thus, the 2023 AAA is expected to be a celebration of an even grander scale than ever before, boasting stages that will exceed all expectations. It will be co-hosted by the Asia Artist Awards Organizing Committee, TONZ Entertainment, and PULP Live World.
Building on the excitement, Kang Daniel , IVE's Jang WonYoung , and ZEROBASEONE's Sung HanBin will be hosting the event!
Don't forget to bookmark this article and stay tuned as we will be updating this article about the artist/actor lineup and other information about this important event.
2PM's Lee JunHo
Date : 2023.12.14
Venue : Philippine Arena
Where To Watch : TBA
Are you watching this year's Asia Artist Awards? Let us know through the comment section below.
K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists' Concerts & Fanmeetings In Southeast Asia (September 2023) CONCERT & FANMEETING Aug 21, 2023
- &TEAM Essentials Before 'First Howling: NOW' Drops
- [UPDATED] "2023 MAMA Awards" Performer/Presenter Lineup & Live Stream Details
- "2023 KBS Music Bank Global Festival" Artist Lineup
- Top 10 Grumpy X Sunshine K-Drama Couples We Can Never Get Enough Of
- 4 Heartfelt Familial Bonds In Webtoon-Based K-Drama "See You In My 19th Life"
- Our Favorite Lessons That We Learned From K-Pop Women
- K-Pop Idols & Korean Artists Concerts & Fanmeetings In Korea (November 2023)
- Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2021: Results And Winners
- The 1st Blue Dragon Music Awards In Bangkok: Artist Lineup And Ticket Details
- "Promised Play Festival Concert" Artist Lineup And Online Ticket Details
- "2023 Melon Music Awards (MMA)" Artist Lineup And Ticket Details
- Among Male K-Pop Idols Born Between 2006 & 2009, Whose Future Are You Most Excited For?
- The Praise-Worthy Nominees For The "2023 MAMA Awards" Are Unveiled
- 8 Energetic K-Pop Songs To Add To Your Back To School Playlist
- Famous K-Drama Actors Signed To Ghost Studio You Should Know About
- Top 5 Best Unscripted Korean Reality Shows Of 2023
- 5 K-Pop Idols Who Have Modeled For Cosmetics Brand Mediheal
- Top 2 K-Pop Groups With The Most Impressive And Visually Appealing Lightsticks, As Voted By Global Fans
- Which K-Pop Group Has The Most Impressive And Visually Appealing Lightstick Design?
- Which Male Idol Looks The Best With Colored Lenses?
- Weekly Top 10 K-Pop Groups Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (1st Week Of November)
- EXO's Suho Says Thanks After His Cameo Role In "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword Of Aramun"
- Reflecting On The Wisdom: Memorable Quotes By HORI7ON's All-Rounder Maknae Marcus
- 8 Most Touching And Wholesome Videos On YouTube Channel “ODG” Featuring K-Pop Idols
- Which Female Idol Looks The Best With Colored Lenses?
- Find Out Where ITZY Members Were Born & How Many Siblings They Have
- 7 Dreamy K-Pop Songs That Fans Have To Stream
- Top 41 Most Followed Female K-Pop Idols On Instagram & Other Idols' Instagram
- 7 Must Watch K-Dramas Produced By Internationally Acclaimed Studio Dragon
- Top 10 Instagram Updates By K-Drama Actors (4th Week Of April 2023)
- 3 Qualities Kim JaeJoong Looks For In Potential Trainees
- 4 Highlights From The Latest Episode Of "Jaefriends" Featuring Sandara Park
- 5 Reasons Kim JaeJoong Continues To Make Fans Across All Generations
- "World Of Water K-MUSIC FESTIVAL" Artist Lineup And Online Ticket Details
- QUIZ: Which Male K-Pop Idol Will Share His Umbrella With You During The Rain?
- Check Out All The Gorgeous K-Pop Idols At Paris Fashion Week SS24
- Exclusive Review: KARD Turns Up The Heat In London At Their "Playground 2023" Tour
- 4th Generation Female Idols Who Are Under 158cm (2023 Version)
- Celebrity Search: Korean Celebrities With The Same Zodiac Sign As You - Pisces ♓
- Korean Actors' Fanmeetings In Southeast Asia In The 2nd Half Of 2023
- KINGDOM Unveils Mini-Album "History Of Kingdom: Part Ⅶ. JAHAN"
- Exclusive Review: KINGDOM Crowning KINGMAKERs In Fort Worth On Their Grand America Tour
- Kpopmap Successfully Broadcasts The "2023 The Fact Music Awards (TMA)" In North & Latin America
- "2023 The Fact Music Awards" Results And Winners
- Among Female K-Pop Idols Born Between 2006 & 2009, Whose Future Are You Most Excited For?
- Top 10 K-Pop Groups Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (October 2023)
- Weekly Top 10 K-Pop Groups Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of October)
- The 2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards: Results And Winners
- "Harry Potter" K-Celeb Dream Cast By Kpopmap Editors & Global Fans | Kpopmap Hallyu Lab
- “Vigilante” (2023 Disney+ Drama): Cast & Summary
- Top 4 K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist This November 2023
- Entertaining 5th Gen K-Pop Idols (Male) Who Would Be Perfect Companions On A Deserted Island
- Weekly Top 10 K-Pop Groups Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (4th Week Of October)
- 17 Tallest Korean Actors, Height Of Over 187 Cm (2023 Version)
- 60 K-Dramas Of 2023 Based On Webtoon - Confirmed
- Talk the Talk: 6 Charming K-Pop Idols Who Love to Chat
- 7 Male K-Pop Idols Who Wore Earrings With Original Designs
- [Update] December 2023 K-Pop Comeback/Debut Schedule
- QUIZ: Which Male K-Pop Idol Will Be Jealous When You Said You Will Be Going Out With Another Guy?
- Stray Kids Drops Highly Anticipated Album "ROCK-STAR"
- 7 Male K-Pop Idols Who Might Have Have Become Farmers If They Weren't Idols
- K-Dramas With The Best Ratings Of 2022
- Top 2 Male K-Pop Idols Born Between 2006 & 2009 Whose Future Is Seen With Excitement, As Voted By Global Fans
- Weekly Top 10 K-Pop Idols Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans (2nd Week Of October)
- CJ ENM Announces The Special Stage Performances Prepared For "M COUNTDOWN IN FRANCE"
- # RyanReynolds
- # MillieBobbyBrown
- # HenryCavill
- # SydneySweeney
- # KanyeWest
- # MeghanMarkle
- # WillSmith
3 KDramas Like ‘Business Proposal’ to Watch on Netflix
Months have passed by but the Business Proposal withdrawal symptoms are still very much evident. Furthermore, the series was cooked up with comedy, romance, and cliches all in the right amount. Written by Han Sul Hee ( Ugly Miss Young Ae ) and Hong-Bo Hee ( High Kick! The Legend of The Short Legged ), the intriguing storyline of the Kdrama had us hooked on the screen every second. Kudos to Park Seon Ho for the brilliant direction in the Kdrama. Given the creative minds behind the romantic comedy-drama, it is no surprise that Business Proposal topped multiple charts.
Business Proposal was the first ever non-Netflix Original to stay at number one for weeks. Over the course of twelve episodes, the series follows Shin Ha Ri who is a food researcher the massive mishap that leads her to go on a date with her boss. The said boss is a handsome yet work-obsessed Kang Tae Mu being played by Ahn Hyo Seop. On the other hand, her best friend who landed her into all this trouble is now crushing over Kang Tae Mu’s secretary. With all these happening, the Kdrama is a treat for fans.
Article continues below this ad
Kdramas to watch if you love Business Proposal
We could go on and on about how amazing Business Proposal was. However, the Kdrama has ended and will not be coming back for a Season 2 as of the time of publication. So let us tell you Kdramas that are similar to A Business Proposal on Netflix.
The number of similarities that we can fetch out between Business Proposal and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim will have your head spinning. These dramas are a must-watch if office romance is something that makes your heart flutter. Apart from that, we are sure that the main leads, Kang Tae Moo and Lee Young Joon are brothers in some cinematic universe. Both of them are good-looking, are perfectionists, and have some childhood trauma.
Another similarity between the two shows is that their romance started with a misunderstanding. In What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim , Lee Young Joon assumes that his secretary likes him because how can she not? Meanwhile in Business Proposal, Shin Ha Ri goes on a date in place of her friend. Thus, this Kdrama is the closest thing to Business Proposal that you will get. Check it out on Netflix .
Business Proposal gets an A+ in every criterion, especially in cuteness. And Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is the brand ambassador of cute Kdramas. Not to mention how the set design, bright colors, and cozy clothes are almost identical in both the Kdramas. Another similarity between the two is how both the Kdramas have quirky female leads.
There are similarities in the way Do Bong Soon says she will put Ahn Min Hyuk’s butt in her mouth and the way Shin Ha Ri goes on about dating many men. Moreover, Ahn Min Hyuk is the CEO and Do Bong Soon is his employee, just like the dynamics between the main couple in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon . If you are big on office romance then this Kdrama is a must-watch. The plot of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon revolves around a tiny girl who has supernatural strength.
Top Kdramas With Happy Endings On Netflix
about 1 year ago
No matter how hard she tries, Do Bong Soon is not able to find a job. However, when Ahn Min Hyun who is the CEO of a gaming company sees her beat the hell out of the gangsters, he hires her as his bodyguard. It’s not all cute because Strong Woman Do Bong Soon also has a psychopath on a rampage. Enjoy it on Netflix .
After witnessing the absolute delicacy that Ahn Hyo Seop is, fans are greedy for Ahn Hyo Seop content. A Kdrama that is equal parts cute as Business Proposal and also stars Ahn Hyo Seop as the main lead is Abyss .
Additionally, this is a fantasy Kdrama that follows Go Se Yeon and Cha Min who after dying an untimely death are reincarnated based on their deeds. Go Se Yeon was a top-shot prosecutor known as ‘double kill’ for her beauty and brain. She gets reincarnated into an ordinary-looking girl.
On the other head, Cha Min who used to be a kind-hearted CEO gets reincarnated as a very good-looking CEO with wealth because of his good deeds. The two join hands to discover the secret behind their deaths. Check out this supernatural romance on Netflix .
BTS’ Junkbook Gets a Mention in K-Drama ‘Business Proposal’ and Another in a Netflix Film
over 1 year ago
Let us know in the comments below which of these is the most similar to the Business Proposal .
SHARE THIS ARTICLE :
The world of nj.
More from NJ
Connect with us.
Know about us
Full Spectrum Services LLP © 2022 | All Rights Reserved
- Amazon Prime Video
More From Decider
Kelly Ripa Calls Out 'The Golden Bachelor' Gerry Turner On 'Live': "You...
Where Is Michael Strahan Today On 'Good Morning America'?
Kyle Richards Breaks Down In Tears Discussing Marriage With Mauricio...
'Southern Charm' Star Madison LeCroy Says Shep Rose Is Open To Making Out...
R.I.P. Matthew Perry: 'Friends' Star Dead at 54 In Apparent Drowning...
Matthew Perry's Chandler Bing Gave Hope To Friendless Weirdos Everywhere
Jenna Bush Hager Admits That She Throws Away Her Kids' Participation...
Britney Spears Sobs In Gut-Wrenching Audition Tape For 'The Notebook'
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to copy URL
What Time Will ‘Business Proposal’ Episodes 9 and 10 Be on Netflix?
Where to stream:.
- Business Proposal
It’s a good weekend for some great content.
Donald Glover’s critically acclaimed dramedy Atlanta has finally returned with new episodes (the first two episodes of Season 3 are now on Hulu), Netflix’s popular series Bridgerton is back for a second season, and the 2022 Oscars air Sunday night on ABC (and will be available for next-day streaming on Hulu). But many streamers have one pressing question: When will the next two episodes of the beloved K-drama Business Proposal arrive on Netflix?
The first season of the series consists of 12 episodes, with the first eight currently available to watch on Netflix. What time will Business Proposal Episodes 9 and 10 debut on the streamer? Here’s everything you need to know.
WHEN WILL BUSINESS PROPOSAL EPISODES 9 AND 10 BE ON NETFLIX?
Business Proposal Episode 9 debuts Monday, March 28 on Netflix. Business Proposal Episode 10 premieres Tuesday, March 29 on the streamer.
WHAT TIME DOES BUSINESS PROPOSAL EPISODES 9 AND 10 AIR ON NETFLIX?
Business Proposal follows a different release schedule than most Netflix programs. New shows and films typically debut at 3:00 a.m. ET (12:00 a.m. PT), but new episodes of Business Proposal debut at 10:30 a.m. ET (7:30 a.m. PT). The release times for the next two episodes are as follows:
Business Proposal Episode 9: Monday, March 28 at 10:30 a.m. ET Business Proposal Episode 10: Tuesday, March 29 at 10:30 a.m. ET
WHEN WILL BUSINESS PROPOSAL EPISODES 11 AND 12 AIR ON NETFLIX?
Business Proposal Episode 11 Premiere Date: Monday, April 4 at 10:30 a.m. ET Business Proposal Episode 12 Premiere Date: Tuesday, April 5 at 10:30 a.m. ET
Watch Business Proposal on Netflix
- Korean Dramas
Barbra Streisand's New Memoir Exposes Her 'Yentl' Co-Star Mandy Patinkin, Who Reportedly Told Her He Thought They "Were Going To Have An Affair"
'the view' derailed as tyler perry struggles to hold back tears while talking about his late mother: "i need to get myself together", 'take care of maya': kowalski family awarded $211 million in damages after johns hopkins children's hospital found liable in death of beata kowalski, r.i.p. evan ellingson: 'csi: miami' and 'general hospital' star dead at 35, 'selling sunset' star bre tiesi says she didn't know cameras were rolling when she admitted to her tryst with michael b. jordan: "that's my own fault", whoopi goldberg scolds lazy millennials on 'the view': "if you only want to work four hours, it's gonna be harder for you to get a house".